BOYCOTT APPLE. Tim Cook, CEO, opposes Indiana's religious freedom law.

The priest scandal proved that perverts are almost always child molesters and businesses certainly have a right to keep such horrible criminals out of their stores.

Tim Cook Apple Will Oppose Bills Like Indiana s Religious Freedom Law - NBC News

Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook on Sunday broadened his criticism of a new law in Indiana, which opponents say could be used to discriminate against gay people, to other states that he says have similar laws.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law Thursday, sparking an outcry from those, including Cook, who say it could be used to protect businesses that refuse to serve gay people. The law's supporters say it will prevent the government from forcing business owners from providing services that go against their religious beliefs.

Yeah, boycott Apple. The most profitable company on earth. Good luck. And good for Tim Cook. I'm going to upgrade to an iPhone 6 to show my support.

Instead of boycotting Apple (which as far as we know, doesn't behead or stone to death LGBTs), why don't the Libtards boycott Gasoline? We get so much of it from the Middle East, where gays are truly discriminated against in a lethal manner.

Most patriotic Americans oppose Indiana's new hate law.

That's a fact.

It's why I refuse to live in Fly-Over Country. They are just plain stupid out there.

o-NEWYORKERMADCOVER-570.jpg

Instead of boycotting Apple (which as far as we know, doesn't behead or stone to death LGBTs), why don't the Libtards boycott Gasoline? We get so much of it from the Middle East, where gays are truly discriminated against in a lethal manner.
no kidding. homosexuals gets thrown off buildings and women get stoned to death

but but but. then they'd have to commit to something real

So what do you use to get around? And what does it run on?

jetsons.jpg

are you kidding. they don't care about any of that. they'd rather hate on a state here in our country. it's easier

Indeed, it's so much easier to hate peaceful people who have a different opinion than to take a stand against ones who actually want to kill one.

jetsons.jpg

I'm not the one with my panties in a twist over Religious Freedom - and I'd rather that we Frack and Drill domestic sources instead of buying any oil from the Middle East.

are you kidding. they don't care about any of that. they'd rather hate on a state here in our country. it's easier

It's not the state, it's the stupid people running it.

Elected by the people of that state. You don't like them? Then don't live there and don't do business with them.

Easy peasy.

"
It's not about a cake.

It's about forcing Christians to participate in sacrilege.

This is why we told you we didn't want you redefining marriage. Because regardless of the way YOU see it, we still see it as a sacrament. And just because YOU maintain it's not religious doesn't mean you can force us to pretend it's not.

Get it yet?

nope.

Prepare to be shunned, then. A lot of queers are going to have to bake their own cakes."

I agree with you about no forcing Christians to be forced to participate in something they don't believe. I am fine with that. All I am saying is if they don't want to support gays or serve them, then PUT UP A SIGN for gosh sakes so other people can decide if they want to do business there. As a 76 year old, married for 44 year old white male, Gays are of no threat to me or my Christian religion. If someone doesn't believe in the gay lifestyle I say so what? Makes no matter weather. But a business that won't serve gays has the duty to post ithat in their window, that is all I am saying. If they don't, then they should serve everyone. Either put your money where your mouth is and put up the sign or by a complete loser hypocrite.
Probably the best bakers are gay anyway. Few, if any, right wingers can compete with gays.

Without hair dressers, this is how right wing women will look:

imagescaluhwu4.jpg

Elected by the people of that state. You don't like them? Then don't live there and don't do business with them.

Easy peasy.
Backlash builds over Indiana s religious freedom law - CBS News

Republicans don't understand that when they take other people's freedom away, they threaten their own.

Easy peasy.

Republicans don't understand that when they take other people's freedom away, they threaten their own.

Loons like you don't GROK what Freedom means.

Nor do you GROK the distinction between Tolerance and Acceptance.

Remember when USMB Republicans during the Romney/Obama election said that gays were now welcome in the GOP? That the GOP doesn't discriminate anymore? That the GOP is modern and they don't hate gays? Remember that? I remember how many times I was called liar when I said the GOP hates gays.

What do you have to say now?

jetsons.jpg

I'm not the one with my panties in a twist over Religious Freedom - and I'd rather that we Frack and Drill domestic sources instead of buying any oil from the Middle East.

I've been boycotting Apple for years... I try to avoid hyper-proprietary operating system environments.

Then please disengage your browser for Google Chrome and MS Explorer. Let's be consistent.

Easy peasy.

Loons like you don't GROK what Freedom means.

Nor do you GROK the distinction between Tolerance and Acceptance.

I suspect you are white and straight, and probably under the impression that everybody around you is, too. Hahahahaa

jetsons.jpg

I've been boycotting Apple for years... I try to avoid hyper-proprietary operating system environments.

Then please disengage your browser for Google Chrome and MS Explorer. Let's be consistent.

I already have, hun. I avoid GOOG like the plague - and MS Explorer is a security nightmare.

Forum List

Back