BOYCOTT APPLE. Tim Cook, CEO, opposes Indiana's religious freedom law.

Any business that is respectable and likes the law or I mean is going to not serve gays, well that is their right, but they should out of common decency put a sign up stating so. That way any gay person or hetero person opposed to the practice will go somewhere else. A win win.

this law isn't about serving or not serving homosexuals. it's about people who will use their sexual orientation in order to sue people for no good reason.Like a damn cake

people need to get a grip and stop being so dishonest

Dishonest? Your brother Pence cannot even answer a simple question from Fred Zakaria CNN Sunday 3/29.
If a gay or lesbian goes to a restaurant or florist are they going to get service? He never answer the question. Zakaria keep repeating the same question.
The answer was simple YES or NO.

They were getting service just fine.

What they wanted was subservience, and the power to force Christians to participate in sacrilegious ceremonies. THAT they aren't going to get.
I see a vast shortage of loving the sinner, but hating the sin approach...

The following is false: "What they wanted was subservience, and the power to force Christians to participate in sacrilegious ceremonies."

And SCOTUS will overturn the law.

Dishonest? Your brother Pence cannot even answer a simple question from Fred Zakaria CNN Sunday 3/29.
If a gay or lesbian goes to a restaurant or florist are they going to get service? He never answer the question. Zakaria keep repeating the same question.

Simple yes or no?? You're being silly. Some restaurants will refuse service and some won't.

Somebody needs to ask cookie if he opposes discrimination, why doesn't he oppose affirmative action?. That's the govt mandated discrimination against straight white males and the biggest hate crime in america.

"s law isn't about serving or not serving homosexuals. it's about people who will use their sexual orientation in order to sue people for no good reason.Like a damn cake"

Ok, that's fine with me. So to avoid confrontation and telling customers no, a business would be well advised to put a simple sign in their window stating that they follow the low and support it. Then gay customers and other hetero that don't support the law can go somewhere else. How does anyone with half a brain object to this?

The following is false: "What they wanted was subservience, and the power to force Christians to participate in sacrilegious ceremonies."

Where does the constitution give the scotus authority to nullify laws? THINK

Simple yes or no?? You're being silly. Some restaurants will refuse service and some won't.

Queers think they should be able to disrupt any gathering with their overt sexuality.

Here's the thing..the majority of people in a restaurant don't want to have to deal with over the top sexuality. We don't want to see hookers doing their thing, we don't want to see couples grappling with each other at the next table, and we dont' want to have to process flamboyant limp wristed faggots screeching around advertising that they like to take it up the ass.

Come in as respectable people who don't identify themselves solely via fucking, and you will no doubt get served just like everybody else who doesn't identify themselves solely via fucking.

"s law isn't about serving or not serving homosexuals. it's about people who will use their sexual orientation in order to sue people for no good reason.Like a damn cake"

Ok, that's fine with me. So to avoid confrontation and telling customers no, a business would be well advised to put a simple sign in their window stating that they follow the low and support it. Then gay customers and other hetero that don't support the law can go somewhere else. How does anyone with half a brain object to this?

It's not about a cake.

It's about forcing Christians to participate in sacrilege.

This is why we told you we didn't want you redefining marriage. Because regardless of the way YOU see it, we still see it as a sacrament. And just because YOU maintain it's not religious doesn't mean you can force us to pretend it's not.

Get it yet?

nope.

Prepare to be shunned, then. A lot of queers are going to have to bake their own cakes.

oh dear goodness. the fake Indian is on the warpath again. You think they'd be worn out by now whooping and hollering over all the outrages in life.

peace-em-pipe dear? lol

Any business that is respectable and likes the law or I mean is going to not serve gays, well that is their right, but they should out of common decency put a sign up stating so. That way any gay person or hetero person opposed to the practice will go somewhere else. A win win.

this law isn't about serving or not serving homosexuals. it's about people who will use their sexual orientation in order to sue people for no good reason.Like a damn cake

people need to get a grip and stop being so dishonest

They were getting service just fine.

What they wanted was subservience, and the power to force Christians to participate in sacrilegious ceremonies. THAT they aren't going to get.

Then tell Pence to answer a simple question. YES or NO.

"
It's not about a cake.

This is why we told you we didn't want you redefining marriage. Because regardless of the way YOU see it, we still see it as a sacrament. And just because YOU maintain it's not religious doesn't mean you can force us to pretend it's not.

Get it yet?

nope.

Prepare to be shunned, then. A lot of queers are going to have to bake their own cakes."

I agree with you about no forcing Christians to be forced to participate in something they don't believe. I am fine with that. All I am saying is if they don't want to support gays or serve them, then PUT UP A SIGN for gosh sakes so other people can decide if they want to do business there. As a 76 year old, married for 44 year old white male, Gays are of no threat to me or my Christian religion. If someone doesn't believe in the gay lifestyle I say so what? Makes no matter weather. But a business that won't serve gays has the duty to post ithat in their window, that is all I am saying. If they don't, then they should serve everyone. Either put your money where your mouth is and put up the sign or by a complete loser hypocrite.

BUY APPLE!

The priest scandal proved that perverts are almost always child molesters and businesses certainly have a right to keep such horrible criminals out of their stores.

Tim Cook Apple Will Oppose Bills Like Indiana s Religious Freedom Law - NBC News

Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook on Sunday broadened his criticism of a new law in Indiana, which opponents say could be used to discriminate against gay people, to other states that he says have similar laws.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law Thursday, sparking an outcry from those, including Cook, who say it could be used to protect businesses that refuse to serve gay people. The law's supporters say it will prevent the government from forcing business owners from providing services that go against their religious beliefs.

Where does the constitution give the scotus authority to nullify laws? THINK
Your ideological presumptions are only presumptuous. SCOTUS does it all the time and does not need your permission.

Queers think they should be able to disrupt any gathering with their overt sexuality.

Here's the thing..the majority of people in a restaurant don't want to have to deal with over the top sexuality. We don't want to see hookers doing their thing, we don't want to see couples grappling with each other at the next table, and we dont' want to have to process flamboyant limp wristed faggots screeching around advertising that they like to take it up the ass.

Come in as respectable people who don't identify themselves solely via fucking, and you will no doubt get served just like everybody else who doesn't identify themselves solely via fucking.
Heterosexuals do the same thing, so you are complaining about public behavior in an establishment, which has every right to have such folks depart. However, holding hands is not unlawful, and discrimination against such will get the law overturned right quick.

"
It's not about a cake.

Get it yet?

nope.

Prepare to be shunned, then. A lot of queers are going to have to bake their own cakes."

I agree with you about no forcing Christians to be forced to participate in something they don't believe. I am fine with that. All I am saying is if they don't want to support gays or serve them, then PUT UP A SIGN for gosh sakes so other people can decide if they want to do business there. As a 76 year old, married for 44 year old white male, Gays are of no threat to me or my Christian religion. If someone doesn't believe in the gay lifestyle I say so what? Makes no matter weather. But a business that won't serve gays has the duty to post ithat in their window, that is all I am saying. If they don't, then they should serve everyone. Either put your money where your mouth is and put up the sign or by a complete loser hypocrite.
The businesses in question DO and historically HAVE served gays.

This isn't about *serving gays* except in that gays expect Christians to perform as slaves. This is about having the right to decline participation in SACRILEGE.

Forum List

Back