BOYCOTT APPLE. Tim Cook, CEO, opposes Indiana's religious freedom law.

Yeah, I'm sure all the young patrons of Apple products are going to ditch them in support of homosexual persecution by the Christian Right...

Always been a Windows man myself but that might change.

Regardless, tell me, since LGBT persons are/were not a protected class under Indiana's civil rights laws, how does this new law change anything in Indiana?

ICRC Public Accommodation

It is against the law for an individual to be denied access or to receive poor service or lesser quality accommodations because of his or her race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, familial status (having children under 18) and disablility in any of the following:

Apple is probably the business least scared by a boycott. Indian is terrified.

Any business that is respectable and likes the law or I mean is going to not serve gays, well that is their right, but they should out of common decency put a sign up stating so. That way any gay person or hetero person opposed to the practice will go somewhere else. A win win.

The struggle over this issue is showing the growing weakness of the social conservatives on this issue.

And the youth and millennials in those 20 states will change as it soon as they can.

Any business that is respectable and likes the law or I mean is going to not serve gays, well that is their right, but they should out of common decency put a sign up stating so. That way any gay person or hetero person opposed to the practice will go somewhere else. A win win.
"No Coloreds Served Here"

"No Christians Served Here"

"No Dodgers Fans Served Here"

Grow up.

this law isn't about serving or not serving homosexuals. it's about people who will use their sexual orientation in order to sue people for no good reason.Like a damn cake

people need to get a grip and stop being so dishonest

Most patriotic Americans oppose Indiana's new hate law.

That's a fact.

Most patriotic Americans would laugh in your face you spewed that at them

You people aren't just, intolerant haters but the biggest drama queens ever. sheesh

So pursue a boycott against Apple by all means, provided you make it clear that you seek to boycott Apple because its CEO is opposed to discrimination against gay Americans, not religious expression.

We boycott apple because they support child molesters. THINK

The liberals continue to wage war on children. They love abortion and pedos.

Forum List

Back