Boy, Those Russkies Sure Stole the Election from Hillary

Screen-Shot-2018-02-19-at-6.41.45-PM-297x300.png

And most of the Russian purchases on Facebook were AFTER the election to create divisiveness.

You leftards are just Putin puppets.
Says, you, one of Putin's disinformation agitprop puppets from the Alt Right.

Jake Sez???????? "You Trumpers are Putin bots that caused Hitlery to lose the election just so they could be mean to leftards! ARRRrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!"

Your lies, jgalt, are so typically pro-Russian alt right. They do not work any more.

You're the boob, tool, and useful idiot, not myself. I'd never shed a single tear over a dead Russian but even I would have to admit that they sure pissed in your cornbread.

Allegely $46,000 spent by the so-called "Troll Farms" on ads mostly after the election. If anything, they attempted to trigger a witch hunt, exactly what the Swamp/MSM is doing now. Nobody would be stupid enough to think trolling could influence an election...oh wait...we have Hazelnut as exhibit A... :p

vlad has you dolts hypnotized and fixated on the losing candidate...

as if the criminal indictments wouldn't occur no matter the outcome.

once upon a time when America was GREAT, we could all agree on matters of national security and stand united behind our chief law enforcement agencies' non-partisan pursuit of justice in defense of our country against foreign attacks.

if team treason was innocent, then they wouldn't have had to obstruct justice.

it's hard to discern the troll farm posters from the average American dolts.

That's easy.......the dolts are emotional cripples that suffer from arrested development. I refer to them as "leftards".

Let me know if I can be of further assistance as I am a "giver".

(snicker)

vlad has you dolts hypnotized and fixated on the losing candidate...

as if the criminal indictments wouldn't occur no matter the outcome.

Have you been asleep or something? Putin has thrown a snake into the monkey cage and the leftist monkeys are flinging poo every where. Trump would be the equivalent of the zookeeper and he's getting covered in it too.

sanctions were already in place prior to the election and the FBI investigation was already underway...

innocent people don't lie to congress and the FBI.

team treason got caught RED-HANDED because duh Russian contacts were being monitored...

sanctions were already in place prior to the election and the FBI investigation was already underway...

team treason got caught RED-HANDED because duh Russian contacts were being monitored...

Comey lied, the Hildebeast lied, Lynch lied and the Barrypuppet lied.

That's easy.......the dolts are emotional cripples that suffer from arrested development. I refer to them as "leftards".

(snicker)

keep snickering, dumbo. tick, tock.

the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DOJ are "leftards" only if you live in fantasia or maybe on a troll farm...

:itsok:

(snicker)

keep snickering, dumbo. tick, tock.

the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DOJ are "leftards" only if you live in fantasia or maybe on a troll farm...

:itsok:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are beyond ignorant.....seriously. The heads of these incorporated three letter agencies ARE the "deep state", ya silly dupe. Educating you on how things REALLY work and how deep this swamp really is what I do.........where shall we begin? Comey? Mueller? Brennan?

HELP me, help you, Val...............

(snicker)

Wow. You really do live in an alternate universe, don't you? :disbelief:

Forum List

Back