Boy, Those Russkies Sure Stole the Election from Hillary

lol at the Rooskie rube who pretends to be from Texas with a generic name like DALE SMITH

he'd like you to believe he has made some SALIENT points here!! :laugh2:

Really, Val? I am a "Rooskie"??? Ask G.T and Lone Laugher if I am real or not being that I have been on their blog-talk radio show several times. I laid out the timeline of the events and you can"t do anything but duck and dodge....typical.

you haven't laid out any time-line or salient point.

lol at the Rooskie rube who pretends to be from Texas with a generic name like DALE SMITH

he'd like you to believe he has made some SALIENT points here!! :laugh2:

Really, Val? I am a "Rooskie"??? Ask G.T and Lone Laugher if I am real or not being that I have been on their blog-talk radio show several times. I laid out the timeline of the events and you can"t do anything but duck and dodge....typical.

you haven't laid out any time-line or salient point.

Your lack of reading comprehension skills is a yoke around your neck.

We are under cyber attack by the Ruskies, and the Icebergs et al defend the attackers instead of the country.
we're under attack from ourselves and the jake's of the world don't give a shit as long as they like who is doing it.

we can do this all day. your move.

Yeah, you can do it all day. Unfortunately for you, Jake speaks the truth and you don't. So why lie all day?

Don't know why you'd want to waste your time on here defending a traitor like Trump. Pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me.

We are under cyber attack by the Ruskies, and the Icebergs et al defend the attackers instead of the country.
we're under attack from ourselves and the jake's of the world don't give a shit as long as they like who is doing it.

Yeah, you can do it all day. Unfortunately for you, Jake speaks the truth and you don't. So why lie all day?

Don't know why you'd want to waste your time on here defending a traitor like Trump. Pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me.

No, the traitors were the ones in the last admin and a traitor was prevented from starting her own reign of terror, troll.

Notice how Lefties quit talking about Flynn, and now they don’t want to talk about Carter Page Either?

Read the writing on the wall Left Tards!

I can’t wait to see The IG report and The FISA Warrant.

Don't worry, traitor...we'll be talking a lot more about Flynn in the future, after he provides more dirt on Trump to Mueller. In fact, Flynn probably already has.

No, the traitors were the ones in the last admin and a traitor was prevented from starting her own reign of terror, troll.

Good comeback, lightweight. Fuck off before I take another giant shit on your unremarkable goober ass.

Yes, Mueller will be talking to the Judge at sentencing, and after all of this is over, the new Congress is going to pass new legislation with much stiffer fines and time for criminal libel violations.

Good comeback, lightweight. Fuck off before I take another giant shit on your unremarkable goober ass.

You lack the intellect or the knowledge to discuss or debate me, troll.....

Dale Smith and Manonthestreet provide much enjoyment in their comedy routine here. :)

Yeah, yeah, yeah...tell me about Jimmy Carter some more. Fucking goober retard traitor.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...tell me about Jimmy Carter some more. Fucking goober retard traitor.

What about Jimmy Carter, Dubya Da Last Repug Prez? Carter was just a pawn and a Rockefeller stooge that handpicked him for the 1976 presidential election.

Forum List

Back