Boy... the Pope makes Trump look like a piker when it comes to exaggerations!

I was watching the Pope on TV today. Someone get a breathalizer!!!

And? How much alcohol had your TV?

He always looks drunk, slow speech, a bit slurred, re-reading passages over and over because he can't get them right, 2 guys next to him in case he falls over drunk...

Sounds not good. A constructive total loss. Buy a new TV after your brain transplantation. Your heirs will be thankful.

You do realize he is trying to get a reaction out of you, right?

You must not know what a drunk person looks like.
Well I have been drunk before. So I certainly know how it feels. :smile:

He always looks drunk, slow speech, a bit slurred, re-reading passages over and over because he can't get them right, 2 guys next to him in case he falls over drunk...

Sounds not good. A constructive total loss. Buy a new TV after your brain transplantation. Your heirs will be thankful.

You do realize he is trying to get a reaction out of you, right?

Good to know. I will close the bridge.

I know you see the same thing. Don't pretend it isn't happening.

In the moment I have the feeling to be in a kindergarten. Sure is Nazipropaganda always using the worst idiotic "arguments" - in your case here now "The Pope is a drunkard" - but you have to tell this worst idiotic "arguments" the worst idiots. They will believe you. ... One moment. ... Can it be you are your own target group, because you are the only one who believes in your own bullshit? I warn you: Do not believe in yourself. You know on your own who you are. How are you able to to believe yourself? That's crazy, isn't it?

Last edited:

In the moment I have the feeling to be in a kindergarten. Sure is Nazipropaganda always using the worst idiotic "arguments" - in your case here now "The Pope is a drunkard" - but you have to tell this worst idiotic "arguments" the worst idiots. They will believe you. ... One moment. ... Can it be you are your own target group, because you are the only one who believes in your own bullshit? I warn you: Do not believe in yourself. You know on your own who you are. How are you able to to believe yourself? That's crazy, isn't it?

Doesn't change the fact that the Pope looks drunk all the time. Aren't you paying attention? Or are you drunk as well? Which is it?

Doesn't change the fact that the Pope looks drunk all the time. Aren't you paying attention? Or are you drunk as well? Which is it?

And that's it now? Since days no one who likes to say anything to your bullshit any longer? Are you satisfied you "wan" with your drunken Hitler-attitudes? And are you now the best example why idiots rule the world?

Last edited:

Get it out of your system, Taz.

So you don't disagree with me. Good for you.

Double negatives are tricky, Taz.

But I doubt there is much we would agree upon.

We agree that hob is insane? :biggrin:

No. Bitter and angry.

You are insane.

No. Bitter and angry.

You are insane.
Ok, so we agree that hob is bitter and angry FOR SURE!!!!! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back