Boy Scouts to remove word boy from name

As far as behavior goes, there are far more differences within the sexes than between the sexes.

Sure there are differences! Some of that is endemic as individuals but a lot of it is conditioning from environment. Ultimately, men are at most men when they carry masculine traits and women are at themselves most feminine when they carry female traits. Given the choice, historically, the "ideal man" for a majority of women has been a tall, dark, handsome, rugged guy. And historically, the ideal woman for a majority of guys is a soft, voluptuous, caring woman. A man is at his most basic, a hunter, a gatherer, a provider, a builder, a defender. He protected the woman who gave him a family, made a home, and provided food and other things. Like yin and yang, they fit together as a team as a whole and made a system that worked. Only in modern culture have we recently created this artificial environment where government has supplanted the man and women make their own careers, own lives, and don't need men under the protection of government. But in doing so, we are making women less female and more like men, and in many ways, making men less masculine and more like women. This is an unnatural construct of modern human social engineering on a timescale too swift for nature to cope with that goes against nature, and undoubtedly, while certainly there may be some benefits to this, it is also the cause of a great deal of the problems we have too. We have become afraid to let "boys be boys," while teaching girls at the same time that raising a family and making a home "isn't enough" for them, even if they can have a career on the side, and I'm afraid that at the heart of this thinking is the modern feminist, whose basic nature is an antipathy towards guys! My belief is this stems from a basic dislike in their own (lack of) femininity, and if society is to be influenced by a system who at its heart is anti-male-biased, then it is easy to see why this can never work and leads to a thousand problems.

As far as behavior goes, there are far more differences within the sexes than between the sexes.

Sure there are differences! Some of that is endemic as individuals but a lot of it is conditioning from environment. Ultimately, men are at most men when they carry masculine traits and women are at themselves most feminine when they carry female traits. Given the choice, historically, the "ideal man" for a majority of women has been a tall, dark, handsome, rugged guy. And historically, the ideal woman for a majority of guys is a soft, voluptuous, caring woman. A man is at his most basic, a hunter, a gatherer, a provider, a builder, a defender. He protected the woman who gave him a family, made a home, and provided food and other things. Like yin and yang, they fit together as a team as a whole and made a system that worked. Only in modern culture have we recently created this artificial environment where government has supplanted the man and women make their own careers, own lives, and don't need men under the protection of government. But in doing so, we are making women less female and more like men, and in many ways, making men less masculine and more like women. This is an unnatural construct of modern human social engineering on a timescale too swift for nature to cope with that goes against nature, and undoubtedly, while certainly there may be some benefits to this, it is also the cause of a great deal of the problems we have too. We have become afraid to let "boys be boys," while teaching girls at the same time that raising a family and making a home "isn't enough" for them, even if they can have a career on the side, and I'm afraid that at the heart of this thinking is the modern feminist, whose basic nature is an antipathy towards guys! My belief is this stems from a basic dislike in their own (lack of) femininity, and if society is to be influenced by a system who at its heart is anti-male-biased, then it is easy to see why this can never work and leads to a thousand problems.

What he's trying to say in a thousand words is he wants women in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant.

Boy Scouts to Remove Word ‘Boy’ from Name
The Boy Scouts of America announced Wednesday its plan to remove the word “Boy” from its iconic program.

According Chief Scout Executive Mike Surbaugh, a new campaign entitled “Scout Me In” aims to push for more inclusiveness in the organization’s ranks.

----------------------------------------------------------

Mental illness is spreading like a cancer, and those with a mind left need to stand up and fight to keep this Country from falling on all the levels it's falling to.
When they allowed faggot scout leaders bunk in with our boys on camp outings, you knew it wouldnt be long until the BSA would pull a fucking stunt like this.

Screw dat. Why is it that every time girls "need a space," rather than make their own they need to take it from some guy?
Good point.
If girls were so ‘equal’ they’d be trying to get boys to join their clubs instead of forcing themselves into male groups.
Actually, if you read the USA Today article, the Girl Scouts object to this move.
Boy Scouts to allow young girls into Cub Scouts, parallel program for older girls
Then the GSA needs to be more proactive about differences in gender. They’ve led this travesty.

Have you consider turning in your Eagle Scout credentials?

Actually most of my Eagke credentials (patch and card) are buried with my father. The only things I could still put my hands on are the true tack and the lapel pin, neither of which do I wear in public anymore.

There are just some things for which the girls will be at a disadvantage

Take the writing Your name in the snow badge, for instance.

My son is a scout. Fixing to rank up to Webelo. Think its time to think about moving him to the Trail Life USA scout group that split from the boy scouts when they allowed faggots to join. Sucks to because he loves the boy scouts. Maybe is scout leader will move the entire group the Trail Life...we have a troop of them in 2 cities north and south of us.

Boy Scouts to Remove Word ‘Boy’ from Name
The Boy Scouts of America announced Wednesday its plan to remove the word “Boy” from its iconic program.

According Chief Scout Executive Mike Surbaugh, a new campaign entitled “Scout Me In” aims to push for more inclusiveness in the organization’s ranks.

----------------------------------------------------------

Mental illness is spreading like a cancer, and those with a mind left need to stand up and fight to keep this Country from falling on all the levels it's falling to.

They need the money....

I have a question. And I ask it as a firm believer in equal rights.

Here goes:

Why is always the women wanting to do what the men do but never the men wanting to do what the women do?
feminazis are control freaks

Every tranny-scout will get a participation trophy...

How sad.

Each sex should have the chance to be with their own kind during summer camp and to take that away from a child is just sick.

LIberalism is a mental disorder.

If you don't like it, put your boys in Trail Life, USA. Your girls can go to American Heritage Girls. The Scouts are over, all of them, girl scouts have become the refuge for lesbians in training.
Trail Life USA - Adventure, Character, Leadership

Home - American Heritage Girls

That's exactly what my brother and sister-in-law have done with their kids. Much better alternatives to BSA and GSA. We will see if they ever grow to the same size as the older organizations, but we can hope they take a good percentage of membership away from the more PC groups.

Last edited:
My son is a scout. Fixing to rank up to Webelo. Think its time to think about moving him to the Trail Life USA scout group that split from the boy scouts when they allowed faggots to join. Sucks to because he loves the boy scouts. Maybe is scout leader will move the entire group the Trail Life...we have a troop of them in 2 cities north and south of us.
You`re afraid that your son will turn gay?

Forum List

Back