Boy Scouts to remove word boy from name

'Yet another institution has come under siege by Political Correctness. Liberalism is slowly decaying everything that was once good in our society.

A minority willing to push an agenda will always dominate a majority who just want to be left alone.

Last edited:
Who really cares?

If a parent has two kids a girl & a boy, why not have them in the same organization? Why take one to boy scouts & one to girl scouts.

They should both teach the same stuff anyhow.

'Yet another institution has come under siege by Political Correctness. Liberalism is slowly decaying everything that was once good in our society.

A minority willing to push an agenda will always dominate a majority who just want to be left alone.
to a point. sooner or later the minority gets too bold and pushes too far and you get one hell of a counter reaction that is now perkolating.

james woods, kayne, rosanne, diamond and silk...the OH NO YOU DIDN'T and forcing of their own hypocrisy is now being shoved back in their face and they hate it.

hate the shit out of it.

so much so facebook was testing "is this a hate post" flag the other day. when the king of repression in facebook does this you know what's coming.

maybe i'll just head back to fubar.com and talk there.

My son is a scout. Fixing to rank up to Webelo. Think its time to think about moving him to the Trail Life USA scout group that split from the boy scouts when they allowed faggots to join. Sucks to because he loves the boy scouts. Maybe is scout leader will move the entire group the Trail Life...we have a troop of them in 2 cities north and south of us.
You`re afraid that your son will turn gay?

We know you can't comprehend this but it might sink in........

upload_2018-5-3_7-42-16.png

Liberalism created this country, Dumbass. And the BSA changed their own name, which they have the right to do, being THEIR OWN NAME.

What he's trying to say in a thousand words is he wants women in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant.

Nah, I never said that, but I guess when you are dumb as wood, that is all you're capable of taking from the discussion.

Hey, I just read the whole thing, even continuing where I dozed off a couple of times. When you ramble on and on and on like that nobody's gonna stay awake to finish it so I furnished the Cliff's Notes get-to-the-point version. You're welcome.

Oh and hot tip for future somnabulistic tomes: "Paragraph breaks".

There are just some things for which the girls will be at a disadvantage

Take the writing Your name in the snow badge, for instance.

Now that's a high achievement for a girl. Really builds up the thigh muscles too.

How sad.

Each sex should have the chance to be with their own kind during summer camp and to take that away from a child is just sick.

LIberalism is a mental disorder.

Once again, nobody's "taking that away". It's a simple matter of an organization changing its name. Single-gender activities continue as before; nothing is "taken away". As if for example the YMCA and YWCA started calling itself collectively the "YCA" with separate divisions. Simple as that.

Liberalism, which has zero to do with an organization changing its name, is a political philosophy. The one that invented this country btw. It's not even in play here.

You have to keep in mind (again) that this is an Alex Jones thread. As such it's about baiting. AJ is a master at it.

Boy, where to begin with this thread. So much opinion based on nothing but political partisanship. The changes in the BSA are not political. The organization is changing with the times. We live in an age with over scheduled kids and single parents. Sisters go to their Girl Scout meeting and then go to their brothers Cub/Boy Scout program and find theirs lacking. Parents get tired of having to drag their kids from on location on a particular day and time to another program elsewhere so their kids can have their program. This is even harder for single parents. Parents of Cub/Boy Scouts have been lobbying the BSA for years to make the program more inclusive. A boy can be part of the organization as well as his mom and his dad and his brothers, but his sister gets dragged along and can't participate. This was driven by Scouting parents, not by a bunch of man hating liberals wanting to destroy a gender based program. Are there folks inside Scouting who don't like it and will leave? Sure. Are there folks inside Scouting who've been waiting for this day and will recruit other families? Sure. People have a mistaken image of what the Boy Scouts is. I can assure you that the program has evolved since the beginning and will continue to evolve. The BSA is one of the very few Scouting programs in the world that has NOT included females. Will the program be different? To some degree. But girls will have the opportunity to learn the same leadership skills and love of outdoors that their brothers have enjoyed that they do not get from today's Girl Scout program. To those who think the BSA will be facing gender/sexual issues that thy never have before, I have good news. The BSA has run the coed Venturing program for the last 20 years. They know what they are doing because they've been doing it for a long time now.

For the record. I was a Scout as a youth. I have been an adult volunteer for the last 15 years, holding many positions at the unit, district and council level. I've conducted a good amount of council training to other volunteers. I'm also a board member of our local council.

Boy, where to begin with this thread. So much opinion based on nothing but political partisanship. The changes in the BSA are not political. The organization is changing with the times. We live in an age with over scheduled kids and single parents. Sisters go to their Girl Scout meeting and then go to their brothers Cub/Boy Scout program and find theirs lacking. Parents get tired of having to drag their kids from on location on a particular day and time to another program elsewhere so their kids can have their program. This is even harder for single parents. Parents of Cub/Boy Scouts have been lobbying the BSA for years to make the program more inclusive. A boy can be part of the organization as well as his mom and his dad and his brothers, but his sister gets dragged along and can't participate. This was driven by Scouting parents, not by a bunch of man hating liberals wanting to destroy a gender based program. Are there folks inside Scouting who don't like it and will leave? Sure. Are there folks inside Scouting who've been waiting for this day and will recruit other families? Sure. People have a mistaken image of what the Boy Scouts is. I can assure you that the program has evolved since the beginning and will continue to evolve. The BSA is one of the very few Scouting programs in the world that has NOT included females. Will the program be different? To some degree. But girls will have the opportunity to learn the same leadership skills and love of outdoors that their brothers have enjoyed that they do not get from today's Girl Scout program. To those who think the BSA will be facing gender/sexual issues that thy never have before, I have good news. The BSA has run the coed Venturing program for the last 20 years. They know what they are doing because they've been doing it for a long time now.

For the record. I was a Scout as a youth. I have been an adult volunteer for the last 15 years, holding many positions at the unit, district and council level. I've conducted a good amount of council training to other volunteers. I'm also a board member of our local council.
I had no idea that you are gay!

My son is a scout. Fixing to rank up to Webelo. Think its time to think about moving him to the Trail Life USA scout group that split from the boy scouts when they allowed faggots to join. Sucks to because he loves the boy scouts. Maybe is scout leader will move the entire group the Trail Life...we have a troop of them in 2 cities north and south of us.
You`re afraid that your son will turn gay?
Nope. He is 100% heterosexual LMAO....I just don't want him around faggots. They are a disgusting diseased mentally and physically and have unnatural urges for children.

I keep hearing from people that the Girl Scout programs are lacking, and the Boys Scouts do more interesting stuff. My experience with scouting is that it varies greatly from troop to troop. So instead of bastardizing the Boy Scouts, why didn't the Girl Scouts work on improving their programs? It isn't rocket science, and individual troop can decide what they want to do, and just do it.

I have a question. And I ask it as a firm believer in equal rights.

Here goes:

Why is always the women wanting to do what the men do but never the men wanting to do what the women do?
Who wants to sell cookies?

Forum List

Back