boy is arrested for peeing in a parking lot

Just leave the niggelette and his nword mom in jail and save everyone a lot of effort. Let them out and they will just be back in there eventually.
californa is going bank rupt becasue of dems are there props

Read..... I blame Congress.
Congress makes the laws.

Do you want to help the poor or NOT?
Yes, It will cost us part of the budget, so before casting blame on one party or the other.

Are you supportive of Congress passing laws, real laws, to help the poor, including the homeless, many of which are Veterans?

Do we sacrifice $$$ going to health care, or the military to aide the poor.
I say Yes, what do you say?
pal if we didnt have a military we wouldnt have a country ... the lefts communist allies are itching to take this countries resources for themselves .. but i do support helping the poor .. as a matter of fact republicans give more to charity than dems in the same income bracket ..

pal if we didnt have a military we wouldnt have a country ... the lefts communist allies are itching to take this countries resources for themselves .. but i do support helping the poor .. as a matter of fact republicans give more to charity than dems in the same income bracket ..
these rich dems should have to take the illegals in there homes and take care of them. they wanted this.

this should be done more often. people acting like animals. course the boy was black and suing. here come the looting and burnings .
Oh how surprising. Another race-based thread from horselighting. You and IM2 and Quwasar ought to throw a party.

Forum List

Back