boy is arrested for peeing in a parking lot

This is wretched.

I might not think too poorly of a 4 year old pulling this trick, but 10 years old is a bit much. I might have to kick his ass if it were my kid.

On the other hand- he should not have been arrested.

I can feel for the kid because of reasons I will not go into when I have to pee I got to pee within minutes and there is no stopping it. However I keep a few wide mouth bottles in my car for such an occasion. The mom was in a law office, who has a restroom, even the most hard ass about no public restrooms I’ve never meet has a soft spot for a kid when a parent’s doing business.

There should be a lawsuit filed for being a shitty parent, she needs to learn a lesson about pissing in public and then teach it to her kid, or move to a democrat controlled city where this behavior is acceptable.

what have dims done to help the poor rise up out of poverty ? is skyrocketing costs of living, food, and fuel the lefts answer ? if the past 2 yrs is an indication it apparently is .. vote dem pay more !
Those that are POOR Now, were POOR when trump was POTUS also.

Get a real grip of reality.

This is wretched.

I might not think too poorly of a 4 year old pulling this trick, but 10 years old is a bit much. I might have to kick his ass if it were my kid.

On the other hand- he should not have been arrested.
From the article
The boy, however, is still facing legal action in Tate county for being “a child in need of supervision”, charges usually brought when a minor is considered “habitually disobedient” or ungovernable.

This leads me to believe there is a lot more to the story than just a kid watering the parking lot.

Yes. It is truly sad that Congress (mostly (R) ) fight helping the Nations Poor.
Including our Vets.

Why bitch about the poor when OUR elected Officials are multi-millionaires, both fucking parties, and won't do SHIT to help the poor.
We keep hearing that if California were a nation...it would have the world's sixth fourth largest economy.

Why aren't THEY taking care of their own problems?

I can't blame the dumb little bastard. He never had a father to teach him that if you're gonna take a piss in the parking lot, you do it in the bushes or behind the dumpster.

Not that I'd want to be the little crotchfruit's father or anything, seeing as how I didn't get to fuck him mom. But I would at least teach him to piss without getting busted. That would be the least I could in the name of diversity, tolerance, and inclusion. Call it "reparations."

Oh shit. I even crack myself up sometimes. :laughing0301:
You'd have given him some "preparations"!

Arresting a 10 year old kid for taking a leak in a parking lot?

How fucking petty is that?

But then again, Pettiness is a sacrament to right wingers.

Citation for Failure to Shake.

...and three points off for pissing his own shoes, another thing his non-existent father never taught him.

I am so damned lucky to have been born white and to have had a father in my family. It's not "white privilege" , everyone should have a father figure around the house.

...and three points off for pissing his own shoes, another thing his non-existent father never taught him.

I am so damned lucky to have been born white and to have had a father in my family. It's not "white privilege" , everyone should have a father figure around the house.
Have you seen some democrat women? They have the figure of a father.

How big is the kid? A ten year old can look older than he is especially if he is waving his weenie at Officers. He spent an hour in custody? Boo Hoo. A Jan 6 demonstrator was sentenced to 17 years for breaking a window. Unarmed Ashley Babbitt, who posed no threat is still dead after being shot and killed by a black Officer who had a reputation for careless handling of a firearm.

Have you seen some democrat women? They have the figure of a father.

Not a good thing. Male children raised bereft of a strong, masculine father figure tend to be emasculated by their mothers, resulting in children who grow up angry and always having something to prove. That would probably account for the reason inner-city Black males tend to be so violent.

My youngest brother Michael used to go to bars to pick fights with other men. I remember him telling me that while he was punching someone out, he envisioned himself punching his own father in the face. Sadly, he and some topless dancer both committed suicide back in the 80's.

My folks were divorced but I got to stay with my mom and step-father. I hate to say it, but my step-father actually taught me more values than my own dad. He was a good man. My real father was a brooding, anti-social man who managed to raise 11 kids from two marriages, but he was raised in a time when people would fight at the drop of a hat.

He was one of the reasons I moved from Texas to Wisconsin, to stay with him as he got older. The poor guy was a hunter, ammunition reloader, and gun aficionado most of his life until he got involved in a drug deal with one of my shitbag half brothers back in the 90's. After getting arrested with 40 pounds of pot in an RV, he ended up losing his gun rights. He passed away back on 2014, but we were never that close.

Arresting a 10 year old kid for taking a leak in a parking lot?

How fucking petty is that?

But then again, Pettiness is a sacrament to right wingers.
You should have been there to make sure he shook. Maybe lend a hand...

what have dims done to help the poor rise up out of poverty ? is skyrocketing costs of living, food, and fuel the lefts answer ? if the past 2 yrs is an indication it apparently is .. vote dem pay more !
Read..... I blame Congress.
Congress makes the laws.

Do you want to help the poor or NOT?
Yes, It will cost us part of the budget, so before casting blame on one party or the other.

Are you supportive of Congress passing laws, real laws, to help the poor, including the homeless, many of which are Veterans?

Do we sacrifice $$$ going to health care, or the military to aide the poor.
I say Yes, what do you say?

Forum List

Back