Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the child all by himself raised by Lesbians without any of their "Gender Identity" influence, for some weird and unknown reason asked for Estrogen Injections?

LMFAO. That kid didn't even know what Estrogen was until his Queer Child Molesting Parents started telling him he needed to have his dick chopped off to become a GREAT WOMAN like them.

Not only did they poison this kid's body, they poisoned his mind.
Yep... ^^ Obvious to all with eyes that see. Suppose the boy learned early on that his lesbian overlords hated males and in order to be loved he should "be a girl instead of a boy"?

Yep... ^^ Obvious to all with eyes that see. Suppose the boy learned early on that his lesbian overlords hated males and in order to be loved he should "be a girl instead of a boy"?

Lesbian overlords? The parents 'hate males'? Um, Sil....their other child is a fully grown young man now. You're literally just making this nonsense up as you go along, pulled sideways out of your ass.

And you still can't even give us the child's name without referring to an article from 2013. You don't know anyone. You don't know the child. You don't know her parents. You don't know her mental health professionals.

You merely pretend that you know better than all of them......because you read an article once 5 years ago.

Um, no.

How would you feel if your lesbian overlords poisoned you with estrogen so your dick and testicles never formed properly? All the while whispering in your ear that your delusions were "normal" as they led you to have your junk chopped off the minute you turned 18...only to regret it horribly later like most trannies do after the illegal amputation of vital healthy organs?

How would you feel if your lesbian overlords poisoned you with estrogen so your dick and testicles never formed properly? All the while whispering in your ear that your delusions were "normal" as they led you to have your junk chopped off the minute you turned 18...only to regret it horribly later like most trannies do after the illegal amputation of vital healthy organs?

What 'lesbian overlords'?

Again, these are this child's parents whose *oldest* child is a fully grown young man now. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Yet in your glorious ignorance of a child you can't even *name* without referencing the article, you're gonna tell us that you know better than the child, her parents, her family, her doctors and her mental health professionals?

No, Sil. You don't.

Your claims of 'child molestation' and 'child abuse' are your standard pseudo-legal gibberish that even you don't believe. As if you did, you'd have called the police years ago.

You never did. As you know you're full of shit.

How would you feel if your lesbian overlords

And by 'lesbian overlords' Silhouette of course refers to people we call 'parents'

Just another reminder that if these parents weren't lesbians, Silhouette would never have started this thread.

Because Silhouette never cares about the kids- she only cares about attacking gays.

Situations like this should place SERIOUS doubts on queers being allowed to adopt.

Shameful

Why would it place in doubt that gays and lesbians should be allowed to adopt? Surely you realize that this isn't the first time a child has self identified as trans, yes?

Or is it only a problem when the parents are gay or lesbian?

Situations like this should place SERIOUS doubts on queers being allowed to adopt.

Shameful

Shameful indeed that heterosexuals abandon their developmentally disabled kids to be adopted by strangers- and that there are gays willing to take the hetero cast offs.

The kid should be taken of the so called Parents.. Child Molestors, and be put in protective services and taken off of those drugs.

So the parents have been upgraded from 'Lesbian Overlords' .... to 'Child Molestors'? Based on what evidence?

The boy being drugged with female hormones to be led eventually to having his dick chopped off.

Hormone therapy isn't 'molesting' a child. If you believed it was, you'd have already called the police. Even you know you're full of shit.

But thanks again for demonstrating that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

So the child all by himself raised by Lesbians without any of their "Gender Identity" influence, for some weird and unknown reason asked for Estrogen Injections?.

The child- as of 7 years ago when the article was printed- didn't ask for Estrogen injections and isn't getting estrogen injections.

Silhouette is just lying to confuse the gullible who won't bother to read the actual article.

Referring to a boy as a girl is child abuse.

Wow- I have sure met a whole bunch of grammar school kids who are according to you 'child abusers'.

Why exactly do you think that a kid who refers to his or herself as her identified gender- is a child abuser?

What is bizarre, on this forum, is that one is free to openly advocate and defend the most sickening and destructive of sexual abuse of children, and that's OK under this forum's rules, but pointing out that that is what is being advocated can get one in trouble.

The short-eyes crowd is being allowed an unfair advantage.

I was banned for three days last week for stating a fact: that a poster on another thread was advocating for cloaked pedophilia in the form of forced "instruction" on LGBT lifestyles (read; deviant sexuality) in CA schools. .

You were banned because you didn't follow USMB policy.

You have been able to post hundreds of posts attacking this couple because they are lesbians and their kid- 7 years ago- underwent treatment to postpone his puberty- and no one has interfered with your obsessive hate posts against gays.

You crossed the line though- and you got temporarily banned. It isn't that hard- just don't accuse other posters of pedophilia or of endorsing pedophilia. Well it isn't that hard for rational posters. I can't speak for how hard it is for you.

Shameful
Well that goes without saying. Plus, fatherless/motherless marriages guarantee the adoption agency that any children involved will be banished from either a father or mother for life via contract.

That and the evident child abuse going on in the OP with NOT ONE LGBT BLOGGER speaking out against it. On the contrary, all LGBT proponents here like Syriusly, are speaking out in rabid FAVOR of what's being done to the boy in the OP..

Grampa, if you find any quote anywhere on the internet where a known LGBT blogger has spoken out against these abusive practices on children, please link it here. I'd like to know if even one of the cult is speaking out against this?

We've determined that you are just another child hating homophobic bigot who doesn't believe parents and their doctors should decide how to care for a child- you should.

That's interesting. You just called someone a child hating homophobic bigot and you're still allowed to post here. You called them that for pointing out that you're advocating child abuse.

It's an upside-down world here at USMB.

I have never advocated child abuse in my life. And yes- I will report you for making that accusation.

I advocate that parents and their doctors should decide how to care for a child- and in this case- in a manner that not a single court has ever decided was child abuse.

So once again- not only you lying about me- you are again violating USMB policy.

I have never advocated child abuse in my life. And yes- I will report you for making that accusation.

I said you were speaking out in favor of what's being done to the boy in the OP. Glad you recognize it as child abuse without my having to say so. Duly noted you are in full Orwellian form trying to suppress free speech noticing what's going on here and elsewhere on the internet with regards to these illegal practices with children.

How bizarre. So if someone is born without arms and modern medicine could give them functional arms, you believe they should not get them and just suck it up being born without arms. :cuckoo:

Your analogy isn't a correct one. Giving a man a pussy is akin to giving wings to your armless person. ie: giving them something their normal body would never have.

Whether you agree with it or not- legal gender transformation has existed for sometime- all 50 states allow a person to change their gender identification on their drivers licenses.

And persons can also have their passports changed.

Again- you may not agree with the changes- but they are a legal reality.

I said you were speaking out in favor of what's being done to the boy in the OP. Glad you recognize it as child abuse without my having to say so. Duly noted you are in full Orwellian form trying to suppress free speech noticing what's going on here and elsewhere on the internet with regards to these illegal practices with children.

Sil, even you don't believe your pseudo-legal horseshit. As if you believed the child was being 'abused' and 'molested' you'd have called the police. You didn't, because you don't. Your meaningless babble doesn't make these parents caring for their special needs child 'illegal'.

Remember, and this point is key: you genuinely have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

I said you were speaking out in favor of what's being done to the boy in the OP. Glad you recognize it as child abuse without my having to say so. n.

And again I have never advocated child abuse in my life.

Nor do I consider responsible parents acting in consultation with their doctors in the best interest of their child to be 'child abuse'

Once again you are just lying.

I notified the DOJ. Why? Because I know the police already know and are participating in child abuse by doing nothing about it. So I went above them.

Police staying quiet when they should act is also child abuse. Doctors staying quiet when they should act is also child abuse. Promoting this type of treatment of the boy is also child abuse. Judges covering for this type of thing is also child abuse.

Credentials nor numbers get you off the hook.

I notified the DOJ. Why? Because I know the police already know and are participating in child abuse by doing nothing about it. So I went above them.

Police staying quiet when they should act is also child abuse.

So you never reported this to the local authorities- who have actual jurisdiction.

Even though you consider this to be criminal child abuse.

And you have previously stated that not reporting child abuse is a crime.

So you are- by your own standards- a criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back