Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How bizarre. So if someone is born without arms and modern medicine could give them functional arms, you believe they should not get them and just suck it up being born without arms. :cuckoo:

Your analogy isn't a correct one. Giving a man a pussy is akin to giving wings to your armless person. ie: giving them something their normal body would never have.

As a matter of unalterable, biological fact, a boy is not a girl, and a girl is not a boy, and neither can become the other, at least not with any technology that currently exists or can be rationally anticipated to exist any time in the foreseeable future.

It is a cruel and abusive hoax to tell anyone that h'orsh'/it should or can be the opposite of h'orsh'/it's biological sex, and to subject h'orsh'/it to medical frankensteinery that is claimed to be toward that end. It is especially heinous to do this to a minor. Anyone who would willingly have any part in it belongs in prison.

:clap2:

It's not only heinous to do to a minor, it is, in fact, child abuse. From all participants from the boy's lesbian overlords (I can't call them parents), to the shrinks, the MDs performing the unnecessary amputations, to the police in Berkeley who know this is going on, to judges looking the other way...even clear up to the Fed DOJ if they turn a blind eye. ALL are participants in child abuse. There is no safety in credentials, nor numbers.

I'm not kidding. Report it as I have. See my signature for details.

That's interesting. You just called someone a child hating homophobic bigot and you're still allowed to post here. You called them that for pointing out that you're advocating child abuse.

It's an upside-down world here at USMB.
What’s upside down about that? There no rules against name calling.

What is bizarre, on this forum, is that one is free to openly advocate and defend the most sickening and destructive of sexual abuse of children, and that's OK under this forum's rules, but pointing out that that is what is being advocated can get one in trouble.

The short-eyes crowd is being allowed an unfair advantage.

As a matter of unalterable, biological fact, a boy is not a girl, and a girl is not a boy, and neither can become the other, at least not with any technology that currently exists or can be rationally anticipated to exist any time in the foreseeable future.

It is a cruel and abusive hoax to tell anyone that h'orsh'/it should or can be the opposite of h'orsh'/it's biological sex, and to subject h'orsh'/it to medical frankensteinery that is claimed to be toward that end. It is especially heinous to do this to a minor. Anyone who would willingly have any part in it belongs in prison.

:clap2:

It's not only heinous to do to a minor, it is, in fact, child abuse. From all participants from the boy's lesbian overlords (I can't call them parents), to the shrinks, the MDs performing the unnecessary amputations, to the police in Berkeley who know this is going on, to judges looking the other way...even clear up to the Fed DOJ if they turn a blind eye. ALL are participants in child abuse. There is no safety in credentials, nor numbers.

I'm not kidding. Report it as I have. See my signature for details.
No minors are going through a sex change, no matter how often you repeat that. And no, it’s not child abuse. You proved that yourself by not reporting it all these years and nothing being done by authorities to remove Tammy from her family.

Referring to a boy as a girl is child abuse.

So your new working theory is that the girl is abusing *herself*? Remember, she self identifies as a girl.

So, Sil.....you gonna turn her in for 'child abuse'?
Who is "she" and "her"? Are you referring to the male-hating lesbians in the OP? Or are you engaging in child abuse? Certainly you're not referring to a male child as "she"...

I identified as a bird when I was a child. To indulge me as I stood on the roof with cardboard wings would have been child abuse by my parents.

When you're ready to face reality on its terms, get back to us. Meanwhile, take your meds..

Referring to a boy as a girl is child abuse.

So your new working theory is that the girl is abusing *herself*? Remember, she self identifies as a girl.

So, Sil.....you gonna turn her in for 'child abuse'?
Who is "she" and "her"? Are you referring to the male-hating lesbians in the OP? Or are you engaging in child abuse? Certainly you're not referring to a male child as "she"...

I identified as a bird when I was a child. To indulge me as I stood on the roof with cardboard wings would have been child abuse by my parents.

When you're ready to face reality on its terms, get back to us. Meanwhile, take your meds..

Laughing....says the poor, hapless soul that is offering us pseudo-legal nonsense so divorced from reality that per you're own argument you must call the police to turn the girl in for commiting child abuse *against herself*. As she self identifies as a girl.

No, Sil. I have a much simpler explanation: you simply don't know what you're talking about. Your agreement is irrelevant. And even you know you're full of shit, as despite your increasingly shrill claims of 'child abuse', you've never contacted the police to turn her parents in.

If even you are going to ignore you, surely you'll understand if we do the same.

I know a boy is not a girl. So apparently as dimwitted as you say I am, I know more than you do...

You pretend that from reading an article in 2013, you know better than the child, her parents, her doctors and her mental health professionals. When you'd have to refer to the article to even tell us the child's name.

Your ignorance is not a legal standard, Sil. And even you know you're full of shit. As for all your pseudo-legal babble about child abuse, you've never once called the police to turn the parents in. If you genuinely believed your nonsense, you would have years ago.

You pretend that from reading an article in 2013, you know better than the child, her parents, her doctors and her mental health professionals.

Neither his lesbian overlords, nor his doctors, nor his mental health professionals are exempt from child abuse laws. None of them. All can be prosecuted no matter how they group together or waive credentials in the air..

Child abuse never comes in vogue. Never. And, as citizens we are required by law to report it even just upon suspicion. The OP qualifies in spades.

You pretend that from reading an article in 2013, you know better than the child, her parents, her doctors and her mental health professionals.

Neither his lesbian overlords, nor his doctors, nor his mental health professionals are exempt from child abuse laws. None of them. All can be prosecuted no matter how they group together or waive credentials in the air..

Laughing....'lesbian overlords'? Again, you've never met anyone involved. Not the child, her parents, anyone. You're *pretending* that you know these people. And overlaying loving parents taking in a special needs child with your own personal pathology, your own obsessions.

You've created what.......6 threads on this one lesbian couple? And yet you've never once called the police to turn them in despite your claims that they are commiting 'crimes'.

Even you know you're completely full of shit. And your pseudo-legal babble about 'child abuse' is meaningless nonsense.

The kid should be taken of the so called Parents.. Child Molestors, and be put in protective services and taken off of those drugs.

So the parents have been upgraded from 'Lesbian Overlords' (no folks, I'm not making this batshit up) to 'Child Molestors'? Based on what evidence?

You....you do realize that you have no idea what you're talking about, yes?

The kid should be taken of the so called Parents.. Child Molestors, and be put in protective services and taken off of those drugs.

So the parents have been upgraded from 'Lesbian Overlords' .... to 'Child Molestors'? Based on what evidence?

The boy being drugged with female hormones to be led eventually to having his dick chopped off.

So the parents have been upgraded from 'Lesbian Overlords' .... to 'Child Molestors'? Based on what evidence?

The boy being drugged with female hormones to be led eventually to having his dick chopped off.

Hormone therapy isn't 'molesting' a child. If you believed it was, you'd have already called the police. Even you know you're full of shit.

But thanks again for demonstrating that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Hormone therapy isn't 'molesting' a child. If you believed it was, you'd have already called the police. Even you know you're full of shit.

But thanks again for demonstrating that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

So the child all by himself raised by Lesbians without any of their "Gender Identity" influence, for some weird and unknown reason asked for Estrogen Injections?

LMFAO. That kid didn't even know what Estrogen was until his Queer Child Molesting Parents started telling him he needed to have his dick chopped off to become a GREAT WOMAN like them.

Not only did they poison this kid's body, they poisoned his mind.

No doubt. Obvious to all with eyes that see.

Its not obvious to you. As you're accusing the parents of both child molestation AND child abuse. And yet you've never called the police once.

Why? What of all your babble about the 'justice department'? You've known about child molestation and child abuse for 5 YEARS....and you've done nothing but babble about it on a chat board?

No, Sil. You know your pseudo-legal nonsense is meaningless gibberish. A pair loving parents taking care of their special needs child is neither molestation nor child abuse. Which you know.....and why you've done nothing. Even you know you're full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back