Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, if they wanted to let him make the decision, they would do nothing until he turns 18.

Yep. Pretty sure coercion is involved.

LOL- then again you were also pretty sure that:
a) the Gays blackmailed the pope
b) Roof was actually gay and killed the black churchgoers because of gay marriage
c) the Gays blackmailed the Supreme Court

You have all sorts of delusions.

its crazy, they want to debate hormones....which is not what this is about
then they say it's not about a sex change, but that is it about a sex change....
and then the kid isn't involved, yet they want to give these drugs in case

I mean when you lay it out...these guys are morons...

Selectively "morons". They actually are fully aware of what's happening to this boy. So the more correct term is "diabolical"..

There is nobody right of left that considers this faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar-left agenda anything but child abuse.

its crazy, they want to debate hormones....which is not what this is about
then they say it's not about a sex change, but that is it about a sex change....
and then the kid isn't involved, yet they want to give these drugs in case

I mean when you lay it out...these guys are morons...

There is nobody right of left that considers this faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar-left agenda anything but child abuse.

And by 'far left agenda' you mean parents along with their doctors deciding on the proper treatment for their kid.

How very 'left wing'

And by 'far left agenda' you mean parents along with their doctors deciding on the proper treatment for their kid.

How very 'left wing'

Neither parents, nor doctors, nor police, nor judges are exempt from the laws of reporting and acting on even just suspected child abuse. If what's going on in the OP isn't child abuse, nothing is.

I get that.....does everyone do that? No, WHY????
First of all, there is no treatment that “everyone” tries. This particular approach is fairly new with no results yet. Time will tell if this is a good idea or not.

Ok, the fact that you just said that makes me shake my head.
Other than sex changes, what is the point of this treatment? I guess ill have to spell it out...what other conditions is it used for?

The parents said right there in the article

It is no one's fault but yours if you don't understand what they said.

The article quotes the parents specifically about what their intent is

His parents say the hormone treatment will give him time to figure out if he wants to fully transition to being female or go through puberty as a boy.

Again, if they wanted to let him make the decision, they would do nothing until he turns 18.

Again if you read the article you would know why they didn't do that.

I mean if you read the article rather than just fantasized about what they might be doing.

look it breaks down like this

you're ok with people changing sexes, races or loping off body parts because they feel they should be disabled..... I am not
And you're ok with allowing 11 year olds to make or be involved in that decision......if you say no here...then you are saying they are forcing this on the 11 year old and that's even worse.......either way........it's not good.

Because investigations aren't reported directly to you before a decision is made? I think that's how it works...
Great, so if I don’t hear from them, the only logical conclusion is that they determined this isn’t a case of child abuse.

Thanks for helping clear that matter up.

First of all, there is no treatment that “everyone” tries. This particular approach is fairly new with no results yet. Time will tell if this is a good idea or not.

Other than sex changes, what is the point of this treatment? I guess ill have to spell it out...what other conditions is it used for?

His parents say the hormone treatment will give him time to figure out if he wants to fully transition to being female or go through puberty as a boy.

I mean if you read the article rather than just fantasized about what they might be doing.

you're ok with people changing sexes, races or loping off body parts because they feel they should be disabled..... I am not
And you're ok with allowing 11 year olds to make or be involved in that decision......if you say no here...then you are saying they are forcing this on the 11 year old and that's even worse.......either way........it's not good.
You’re not ok with an 11 year old being part of that decision? What if he doesn’t want to be a girl??? :ack-1:

You’re not ok with an 11 year old being part of that decision? What if he doesn’t want to be a girl??? :ack-1:

science/biology already decided for HIM, suck it up
what if he doesn't want to be black? Should he just bleach?
What if he doesn't want to be healthy, should he cut off an arm?

and in no universe should an 11 year old make that decision...ever

ironic you guys said being gay was not a choice(I disagree)...... the equipment you're born with isn't a choice..............

and finally we got it out of you...after all the misdirection and bs over hormones...we FINALLY got to the point of this thread and what I was discussing.....thank you for finally getting to the point and staying on topic!~

You’re not ok with an 11 year old being part of that decision? What if he doesn’t want to be a girl???

This was the whole point all along..you guys avoided this the entire thread

Society legally doesn't allow 11 year olds any say at all about a decision that renders him voluntarily mentally and physically scarred and disabled for life: ie his own agreement to participate in his own child abuse.

So no, I'm not OK with an 11 year old being mind fucked into "agreeing" with his own child abuse. I don't want to be poor, does that mean I get to rob a bank to change my outer world to agree with my inner desires? No, of course it doesn't. Ditto with the BOY in the OP.

It is physically impossible for him to become a girl in any event. And he'll have to sign a medical waiver that says exactly that when his lesbian overlords finally lead him to the chop shop.

Because investigations aren't reported directly to you before a decision is made? I think that's how it works...
Great, so if I don’t hear from them, the only logical conclusion is that they determined this isn’t a case of child abuse.

Thanks for helping clear that matter up.

Yep- I checked- no report of these women being arrested.

Silhouette has known of this case for at least 3 years- so she of course did her civic duty and reported it years ago.

Right?

Society legally doesn't allow 11 year olds any say at all about a decision .

Legally the decision is the parents with their doctors approval.

And that is of course what you object to.

Parents acting deciding what is best for their child, acting on their doctors advice.

. And he'll have to sign a medical waiver that says exactly that when his lesbian overlords finally lead him to the chop shop.

No parents are 'overlords'?

I will point out once again- that the only reason why Silhouette even pretends to care about what happened to this child(this case is 7 years ago) is because the parents are lesbians.

If they were straight- well there have been straight parents in this situation- and Silhouette never, ever, starts threads about them.

Because for Silhouette as always- its all about attacking the gays.

science/biology already decided for HIM, suck it up
what if he doesn't want to be black? Should he just bleach?
What if he doesn't want to be healthy, should he cut off an arm?

and in no universe should an 11 year old make that decision...ever

ironic you guys said being gay was not a choice(I disagree)...... the equipment you're born with isn't a choice..............

and finally we got it out of you...after all the misdirection and bs over hormones...we FINALLY got to the point of this thread and what I was discussing.....thank you for finally getting to the point and staying on topic!~

You’re not ok with an 11 year old being part of that decision? What if he doesn’t want to be a girl???

This was the whole point all along..you guys avoided this the entire thread
Don’t be ridiculous. In today’s day and age, no one is stuck the way they are thanks to biology. Born with a defective heart? That can be corrected. Develop a big nose? That can be corrected. Not happy with the size of your boobs? That can be corrected. Convinced you were born of the wrong gender? That can be corrected.

As far as an 11 year old being included in the decision to be raised as the opposite gender, including taking hormone blockers to delay puberty — that’s a requirement. Who know why you feel they shouldn’t be? :dunno:

Society legally doesn't allow 11 year olds any say at all about a decision that renders him voluntarily mentally and physically scarred and disabled for life: ie his own agreement to participate in his own child abuse.

So no, I'm not OK with an 11 year old being mind fucked into "agreeing" with his own child abuse. I don't want to be poor, does that mean I get to rob a bank to change my outer world to agree with my inner desires? No, of course it doesn't. Ditto with the BOY in the OP.

It is physically impossible for him to become a girl in any event. And he'll have to sign a medical waiver that says exactly that when his lesbian overlords finally lead him to the chop shop.
It’s not child abuse. We’ve determined this by your lack of action for all these years; along with inaction by the Department of Justice and the AMA.

It’s not child abuse. We’ve determined this by your lack of action for all these years; along with inaction by the Department of Justice and the AMA.

Lack of action.....bwahahahahaah

we've determined that you hate biology and don't like the results......
no matter what you try and change to...you'll always be who you're born as......white/black/Asian male/female....arm/no arm......it's who you are......you cant escape it.

we've determined that you hate biology and don't like the results...

We've determined that you are just another child hating homophobic bigot who doesn't believe parents and their doctors should decide how to care for a child- you should.

We've determined that you are just another child hating homophobic bigot who doesn't believe parents and their doctors should decide how to care for a child- you should.

That's interesting. You just called someone a child hating homophobic bigot and you're still allowed to post here. You called them that for pointing out that you're advocating child abuse.

It's an upside-down world here at USMB.

Lack of action.....bwahahahahaah

we've determined that you hate biology and don't like the results......
no matter what you try and change to...you'll always be who you're born as......white/black/Asian male/female....arm/no arm......it's who you are......you cant escape it.
How bizarre. So if someone is born without arms and modern medicine could give them functional arms, you believe they should not get them and just suck it up being born without arms. :cuckoo:

That's interesting. You just called someone a child hating homophobic bigot and you're still allowed to post here. You called them that for pointing out that you're advocating child abuse.

It's an upside-down world here at USMB.
What’s upside down about that? There no rules against name calling.

Don’t be ridiculous. In today’s day and age, no one is stuck the way they are thanks to biology. Born with a defective heart? That can be corrected. Develop a big nose? That can be corrected. Not happy with the size of your boobs? That can be corrected. Convinced you were born of the wrong gender? That can be corrected.

No, it cannot. As a matter of unalterable, biological fact, a boy is not a girl, and a girl is not a boy, and neither can become the other, at least not with any technology that currently exists or can be rationally anticipated to exist any time in the foreseeable future.

It is a cruel and abusive hoax to tell anyone that h'orsh'/it should or can be the opposite of h'orsh'/it's biological sex, and to subject h'orsh'/it to medical frankensteinery that is claimed to be toward that end. It is especially heinous to do this to a minor. Anyone who would willingly have any part in it belongs in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back