Bowling Green, Kentucky man charged with assaulting Senator Rand Paul

A lot of assuming going on here..maybe it's a deranged Trump fan..angry at Paul's criticism of the President?
Well, if that's true, it would be the first time a Trump supporter has been deranged or committed an act of violence.
Oh yeah?

A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events

this is old..and it includes violence by both sides..in the interest of fairness

Hmm. Defending oneself against attack is generally not considered "violent behavior". It is your Right to defend yourself from the illegal violence of others. Every one of those cases was a left wing nut job (or paid political agitator as the overwhelming majority of them seem to be) attacking an otherwise benign trump supporter. So, yet again, violent lefty's attacking peaceful righty's.

Wasn't there a political party back in the 1930's that was doing the exact same thing against it's opponents?:eusa_think:

A lot of assuming going on here..maybe it's a deranged Trump fan..angry at Paul's criticism of the President?
Well, if that's true, it would be the first time a Trump supporter has been deranged or committed an act of violence.
Oh yeah?

this is old..and it includes violence by both sides..in the interest of fairness
This is why Trump haters need to stay away from our peaceful Trump rallies until they learn to behave themselves.

Oh yeah?

This is why Trump haters need to stay away from our peaceful Trump rallies until they learn to behave themselves.
Fair enough...not that I ever felt the need..to go to a Trump rally--I live in Idaho...I get all the Trump I need, right here. Although..I gotta say...not so much lately..a lot of hemming and hawing---not everyone is pleased with the way their choice turned out.

Tolerant%20Liberal.jpg

The guy that ran into the crowd of protesters and killed a woman was not a "liberal".

The guy who almost murdered Steve Scalise and attempted to murder other Republican members of Congress at that baseball game most certainly was.

I wonder why we don't get to hear exactly what this 'assault' entailed?
Anyone got credible reports?

He was also nutty as a fruitcake:

The St. Clair County Sheriff said that deputies had been called to Hodgkinson's house about half a dozen times in the past 20 years.[49] In 2006, Hodgkinson was accused of beating his foster daughter and charged with domestic battery, though the case was dismissed when the alleged victim refused to testify. Had Hodgkinson been convicted, he would have been unable to legally purchase firearms.[50]

Was Gabby Giffords shooter a Republican or Democrat? STRIKE THAT. I care about how Senator Paul IS, not the political affiliation of his assailant. He remains fine, minor injury, 4th degree assault. Scalise and Giffords were seriously injured. Still a big concern, in or around his home, The Daily Hollar listed the assailant's alleged voter ID before the news of the Senator's condition.

Oh yeah?

Meanwhile there was evidence presented in the leaked emails from Hillary that showed she PAID people to disrupt Trump events and cause violence.

Oh yeah?

Meanwhile there was evidence presented in the leaked emails from Hillary that showed she PAID people to disrupt Trump events and cause violence.

And Trump admitting his supporters were violent?

I am worried about his safety first, met with protests in So. Korea, and traveling around Asia.

Once again, the so called protests were set up by the Revolutionary Communists. ANTIFA is a loosely based, no leadership org.

Once again, the so called protests were set up by the Revolutionary Communists. ANTIFA is a loosely based, no leadership org.

Antifart is a paid group funded by soros and his minions.

Paranoia aside the SO let it be known Senator Paul was an "aquainted with the Defendant.

Forum List

Back