Bowling Green, Kentucky man charged with assaulting Senator Rand Paul

Oh look. Another lefty attacking a righty. Funny how it is always the lefty's committing the violence they accuse the right of doing.

We don't actually know his political affiliation yet, but I suspect you will be correct.

“Kentucky State Board of Election voting records list Boucher (man who assaulted Rand Paul)as a registered Democrat”

Rand Paul Assaulted At His Kentucky Home

They're neighbors in Kentucky. My guess is that Rand's whiskey still was blowing smoke into his yard.

From the link above, it's a common case of being radicalized by Noam Chomsky. :biggrin:

A Facebook account that appears to be maintained by Boucher contains numerous anti-Donald Trump postings.

On May 17, Boucher posted, “May Robert Mueller fry Trump’s gonads,” a reference to the former FBI director’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

There are no postings on the account about Paul, though there are many others that criticize Republicans in general.

Boucher shared one post from the Occupy Democrats account citing left-wing academic Noam Chomsky’s criticism of the Republican party.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-04-at-4.06.21-PM-620x609.png

Oh look. Another lefty attacking a righty. Funny how it is always the lefty's committing the violence they accuse the right of doing.

We don't actually know his political affiliation yet, but I suspect you will be correct.

“Kentucky State Board of Election voting records list Boucher (man who assaulted Rand Paul)as a registered Democrat”

Wow..that was quick..the culture warriors working double time!!
Thinking Error: minimizing

Burley???? You guys got internet??

I didn't get what your post meant...but hello anyway.

Rock Creek..1 week ago:

5207-1509711871-f98c6f5e32696cef16629468c249bfec.jpg

Last edited:

It says that they had an ongoing feud .. For a dr. ( anesthesiologist ) to do something like that either he is mentally ill or really really angry.

Or under the influence. Appears wealthy, and alleged voter ID registration may not be reliable. How a media source got hold of it so fast raises questions. The lists must be ordered in Florida and there are also questions about confidentiality, which have been ignored.

It says that they had an ongoing feud .. For a dr. ( anesthesiologist ) to do something like that either he is mentally ill or really really angry.

Or...a normal LooseCannonLeftLemming

That said, I'd be surprised if the Dimobrat did much more than point a finger too close.
Upper echelon American politicians are royalty these days after all.

Guarantee you if a neighbor did that to you, the cops would come and have a little "talk".....then after 3 minutes, leave and grab a few donuts on the way back to the station and laugh about it. This routine could go on for years without any arrests.

Last edited:

Show me a commiecrat that isn't really really angry about now.

Not really, we are really enjoying watching the ship go down..

View attachment 158685

It's going to be a long 8 years, ain't it? LMAO

Or...a normal LooseCannonLeftLemming

That said, I'd be surprised if the Dimobrat did much more than point a finger too close.
Upper echelon American politicians are royalty these days after all.

Guarantee you if a neighbor did that to you, the cops would come and have a little "talk".....then after 3 minutes, leave and grab a few donuts on the way back to the station and laugh about it. This routine could go on for years without any arrests.

I would hate to live next to one of those senators ... Rand Paul is a wimp. Why couldn't he handle it himself?

View attachment 158685

1 year Max....

View attachment 158685

1 year Max....

You think Hilary will be president?

Yep gonna be a long eight years for you far left drones!

View attachment 158685

1 year Max....

Only in your dreams.

View attachment 158685

1 year Max....

Well, actually I would rather have Trump than Pence. Pence is a closet something creepy.

BUT... showing you righties that the fake news , and corruption from the Trump camp is rewarding.. :booze:

View attachment 158685

1 year Max....

Well, actually I would rather have Trump than Pence. Pence is a closet something creepy.

BUT... showing you righties that the fake news , and corruption from the Trump camp is rewarding.. :booze:

See the far left really believed that Mueller would oust Trump and install Hilary!

And also proves that the far left religion is more dangerous than ISIS!

Rock Creek..1 week ago:

Why does Talkington keep getting re-elected

Rock Creek..1 week ago:

Why does Talkington keep getting re-elected
Huh? AFAIK, she hasn't been elected to anything? She lost last years race for the Idaho House...I'm not all that attentive to politics around here..but I don't think she holds office. Does she? As I'm sure you know..Democrats don't do well around these parts.

Forum List

Back