Bowling Green, Kentucky man charged with assaulting Senator Rand Paul

Oh look. Another lefty attacking a righty. Funny how it is always the lefty's committing the violence they accuse the right of doing.

Sen. Rand Paul assaulted at his Kentucky home, man arrested

"Police say they've arrested a man who intentionally assaulted U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, causing a minor injury.

Rene Boucher, 59, of Bowling Green, is charged with one count of fourth-degree assault and is being held in the Warren County Detention Center, according to a news release from Kentucky State Police.

Police responded to a report of an assault at Paul's Warren County, Ky., residence just before 3:30 p.m. Friday. They determined Boucher had intentionally assaulted the junior senator, according to the release. It was not immediately clear what injury Paul suffered.

A spokeswoman for Paul's office said in an email that the senator was "blindsided."

"Senator Paul was blindsided and the victim of an assault," it stated. "The assailant was arrested and it is now a matter for the police. Senator Paul is fine.""

Last edited:
Oh look. Another lefty attacking a righty. Funny how it is always the lefty's committing the violence they accuse the right of doing.

We don't actually know his political affiliation yet, but I suspect you will be correct.

• Banned

We don't actually know his political affiliation yet, but I suspect you will be correct.

“Kentucky State Board of Election voting records list Boucher (man who assaulted Rand Paul)as a registered Democrat”

Rand Paul Assaulted At His Kentucky Home
Wow..that was quick..the culture warriors working double time!!

Minor injuries, 4th degree charges. And Paul was allegedly assaulted in his home, may be outside the structure, according to one report I read.

“Kentucky State Board of Election voting records list Boucher (man who assaulted Rand Paul)as a registered Democrat”

Rand Paul Assaulted At His Kentucky Home

Means zip of course, what he was doing in or on Paul's property is a valid question.

A lot of assuming going on here..maybe it's a deranged Trump fan..angry at Paul's criticism of the President?
Well, if that's true, it would be the first time a Trump supporter has been deranged or committed an act of violence.
Oh yeah?

A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events

Sorry but using slate a known far left hack site for "facts" is like using the onion.

A lot of assuming going on here..maybe it's a deranged Trump fan..angry at Paul's criticism of the President?
OR something i am surprised has not been considered here as a real possibility,someone hired by the CIA who failed to kill him. that should be seriously considered here,look at the governments history of murdering people when they have version of events that do not fit the official explanation,JFK,9/11.now vegas,the list goes on and on and on.

Just because the guy is educated, smart and a scientist doesn't mean he's from the left. OK, it usually does, but not always.

Maybe the Rand family screwed him over somehow. You know how Republicans are. Look at Trump.

Well, if that's true, it would be the first time a Trump supporter has been deranged or committed an act of violence.

No, it would not be.
Trump supporters are intelligent and happy people who wouldn't even harm an unborn child.
I'll have to take your word for it..in my experience..many Trump supporters are bottom feeding white trash who couldn't reason their way out of a paper bag...and wished harm upon a laundry list of people. Not that this is a large majority...just in my experience. I've met some pretty intelligent Trumps fans as well--but for whatever reason...most of the ones I've had interaction with..were pretty angry people.

Forum List

Back