Bow-wows & Beauties

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Just to be clear. I neither condone nor condemn the oldest profession. It just is —— and has been since the beginning of time. It’s not as if money changing hands is a new innovation in male-female relationships. Business arrangements in the personal service industry must be part of humankind’s genetic code after thousands of years of practice. If not, it has to be a societal necessity or it would not have survived for so long. I suspect that if historians could go back to the first cave dwellers they would find working girls who commanded colored pebbles for placing their heels behind their ears.

The thing I don’t get is all of the indignation over a couple of Secret Service guys balling some hustling girls. I’d like to see the same level of moral indignation when UN peacekeepers rape children.

One report says the Secret Service flap was over a pittance:

A Secret Service agent shamed the United States after a wild night of babes and booze that ended in an argument with a Colombian hooker over as little as $47.
Forty-seven dollars makes the Secret Service look cheap. Did the john not know that bargaining for sex is the one constant throughout history? or it was until Big Brother’s intrusion into every aspect of private sector life.

Also, I would like to know if the painted lady in question is a bow-wow or a beauty? That’s an important element to the story:

One of 11 elite agents assigned to ensure President Obama’s protection at a summit meeting in Cartagena, Colombia, was busted after his lady of the evening refused to leave his hotel room in the morning without her fee.

Secret Service hooker flap over $47 (or just 83,475 naughty lil’ pesos)
By GEOFF EARLE in DC and DON KAPLAN in NY
With POST WIRE SERVICES
Last Updated: 9:52 AM, April 15, 2012
Posted: 12:52 AM, April 15, 2012

Hooker-loving Secret Service agents on President Obama's security team busted in dispute over $47 in Colombia - NYPOST.com

The Secret Service guy represented a legitimate bargaining position if the lady is a bow-wow. He is a cheap chiseler if she is a beauty. He should know that in every institution where women sell their sexual favors, that is to say bars, cathouses, cribs, call girl services, and even among freelance streetwalkers, beauty commands a higher price even if it is only skin-deep. Packaging can help plain Janes increase their asking price, but nothing replaces physical beauty.

Conversely, the more repulsive the man is the more he craves the most beautiful women he can find in his price range.

Finally, it could all boil down to the Secret Service agent objecting to paying for something that he knows the lady’s procurer gets for free.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkdBOvhgp04&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL7D7C6C24A0322490]Raquel Welch - The Chronicles of Loana (One Million Years B.C.) - YouTube[/ame]

Considering the mess the economy is in, Hussein should not waste time getting angry at Secret Service agents:

President Barack Obama, speaking for the first time about allegations that Secret Service agents hired prostitutes, said Sunday that "of course I'll be angry" if those accusations are proven true by an investigation.

Obama: 'Angry' if Secret Service allegations true
By JIM KUHNHENN, Associated Press – 18 hours ago

The Associated Press: Obama: 'Angry' if Secret Service allegations true

The country will be better off if Hussein learns from Madame Irma’s words of wisdom to Carman:

Leonard Nimoy in "The Balcony", part 1 - YouTube

Last edited:
If you can verify if the secret service agents worked for Clinton they have a built in excuse.

To whitehall: Clinton got his for nothing even if he had to rape to get it.

Incidentally, have you noticed all of the media hand wringing over “putting the president in danger”? Frankly, no private sector American should be worried about protecting anybody in the federal government; most especially presidents like Clinton and Hussein. Those are the very people who are moving the country towards a totalitarian police state. Remember they are federal law enforcement officials first and foremost. The day they all start protecting my freedoms from the United Nations and the global government crowd is the day I’ll start worrying about protecting presidents.

NOTE: This article is about the state police in Delaware, but it is an important cog in the eventual police state the federal government is setting up. I found the details disturbing because it is the local police who deal with criminals. Nobody ever calls the Secret Service when a nut job starts shooting everybody in sight.

Police-state fears grow in Delaware
Law would strip sheriffs of all arrest authority
By Jack Minor

Police-state fears grow in Delaware

Finally, the media has to tell us about the many courageous Secret Service agents who risk their lives every day. The fact is they don’t risk their lives for average Americans; they risk their lives protecting presidents and other federal government big shots who love the International community more than they love this country or the Constitution. In short: The protective division of the Secret Service is nothing more than a glorified bodyguard service.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back