Fascism Is Alive and Well in DC - In the District Court and the Crazy U.S. Attorney Office

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Meanwhile, violent crime is rampant on the streets of DC*. But the political hack U.S. Attorney has dithered while making a mockery of the justice system.

* Report: Secret Service Fired Shots Over Possible Threat To Biden Granddaughter

Newly released footage of Matthew Perna (seen in red sweatshirt) shows Matthew walking calmly in the Capitol shooting video.

Matthew pled guilty to initial charges, believing he may face 6-12 months in prison.

Only after pleading guilty did the DOJ inform Matthew that they would seek a TERRORISM enhancement to his sentencing, which would raise his sentence to a potential 9 years in federal prison.

4 days after receiving news that the DOJ would push for this sentencing enhancement, Matthew went into his garage, put a rope around his neck, and hung himself.

jan6yghjgjjkmnnbvgnf.JPG

Mathew came to the realization how serious is the foolish following of Trump.
so he should get 9 yrs even though he committed no violence eh ? tell us why didnt the capital police do the same thing they did to Ashli Babbitt to the leftwing nazi mob that attacked and injured 6 officers outside the DNC headquarters ?

so he should get 9 yrs even though he committed no violence eh ? tell us why didnt the capital police do the same thing they did to Ashli Babbitt to the leftwing nazi mob that attacked and injured 6 officers outside the DNC headquarters ?
The lefties were smaller in number, the cops far better prepared to put the the mob down.

Don't mob, yidnar, and you are safe.

The lefties were smaller in number, the cops far better prepared to put the the mob down.

since i'm not a Nazi antisemitic leftwing Nazi i dont participate in mobs .. i dont recall cops mowing down any of the leftists looting burning and murdering during the months of violence when thousands of violent leftists rioted during the summer months of 2020 .

Corrupt politicians that used him to cover up a stolen election are at fault here.

This J6 thing is just getting started.

tell that to those non-violent first time offenders locked up for years and tortured under a bunch of extra Covid BS. Those younger ones with 4 kids under age 15 who never saw them again for years. Wondering if they are OK.

Nary a peep out of the R except Lyndsey types asking for even more punishments? Where was rand Paul? SPLC or other rights groups? Total silence for three years.

btw: they now widened the search range out to the sidewalk. Now kicking in new doors at 3AM. Arresting those who simply stood out there? What next? Any who attended the Trump stage? As terrorists? Countries gone mad.

More BS. No one is safe under a Police state. If you drive home from work and come up on a street blockage, then they attack your car. Whatever. If you drive thru? Pull a gun out? For your protection. You could get an arrest if the mob lies and feins injuries. If they look at your postings, your tax history….maybe your vote?

You could be targeted like Trump suppporters, no bank will give you account, fired from job…..for not taking their vaccine. This is new in America, tip of iceberg.

since i'm not a Nazi antisemitic leftwing Nazi i dont participate in mobs .. i dont recall cops mowing down any of the leftists looting burning and murdering during the months of violence when thousands of violent leftists rioted during the summer months of 2020 .
Nor did they "mow down" your scum.

The protests that took place in the summer of 2020 following the murder of George Floyd involved a variety of groups, including Black Lives Matter (BLM) and Antifa. The majority of these protests were peaceful1. However, there were instances of violence and arrests23.

Regarding police shootings specifically, the data I found does not provide a detailed breakdown of incidents where BLM or Antifa protesters were shot by police. It’s important to note that the presence of firearms and other weapons at these events escalated tensions and sometimes led to violence3.

At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 20204. Most of the protesters killed that year were shot to death, and many of the incidents involved confrontations at protests that escalated and turned deadly when at least one of the people involved had a gun4.

Nor did they "mow down" your scum.

The protests that took place in the summer of 2020 following the murder of George Floyd involved a variety of groups, including Black Lives Matter (BLM) and Antifa. The majority of these protests were peaceful1. However, there were instances of violence and arrests23.

Regarding police shootings specifically, the data I found does not provide a detailed breakdown of incidents where BLM or Antifa protesters were shot by police. It’s important to note that the presence of firearms and other weapons at these events escalated tensions and sometimes led to violence3.

At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 20204. Most of the protesters killed that year were shot to death, and many of the incidents involved confrontations at protests that escalated and turned deadly when at least one of the people involved had a gun4.
the majority of the people killed were killed by violent protesters moron .. name an incident when cops opened fire on the rioters ... the faggot lefts leaders instructed cops to stand down and give the rioters space .

yidnar makes allegations without evidence. I gave sourced proof for my comments. Step off, yidnar, you idjit. This discussion is one you will never dominate.

Forum List

Back