'Bout 37 hours left.. Time to see how many folks are brain-washed

Redz said:
you know that economic growth is very dependant on population growth, so you had better hope they spit out more kids.

You can't afford to feed yourself, and you expect me to support your ass as well as whatever you decide to do for "entertainment"? Like hell. Get another friggen job.

yes it is your money but if you lost your job you would't think like that.

If I lost my job, I wouldn't want someone else supporting me - I have more self-respect than that. Perhaps you should try a good dose. :)

how much after your homeloan and food are taken care of do you really need?

Well, let's see.. There's my home, utilities, car, insurance, phones, clothing, entertainment, and well.. any other damn thing that strikes my fancy, because hey.. I earned it. :D Don't like it? Make more money. The money's out there.. If I can work 2 jobs plus run my own business, you sure as hell can find one job. ;)

are u religious? cos thinking like that about the poor and marginalised ain't good for your soul

Not the least bit religious. The "poor" and "marginalized" (GMAFB!) have control over their lives/actions, toots.

Redz said:
how about a real effort to solve israel-palestine
AND
Bring every one of your 400000 troops based overseas home, they would be happier and safer and so would the rest of the world.

Why isn't your own country doing that?

Redz said:
how about a real effort to solve israel-palestine
AND
Bring every one of your 400000 troops based overseas home, they would be happier and safer and so would the rest of the world.

Oh my god that has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard anyone say........If we were to pull out our troops now there would be total chaos in Iraq, and everything our soldiers have fought for would be FOR NOTHING!!!
We are supposed to kiss the terrorists asses! Are YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redz said:
where to start??
lifted the sanctions once they occupied the country how generious

Yeah, the UN can be a pain, but we managed to get them to lift sanctions after some wrangling.

You really have no idea what's going on do you?

who decides whats justified??

We do. And anyone is free to argue with us. They can even try to do something about it if they so choose.

now that the idea of attacking a soverign nation is acceptable

Since when. The idea of us attacking a sovereing nation is acceptable, under specific circumstances. No one said anything about anyone else, and no other country is comparable to the U.S. in this respect, i.e. a free country with popularly elected officials with the power to impose it's will around the world.

whoever wins tommorrow iraq will be a grave for poor young americans for years.

We have decided that that is a price we are willing to risk paying, and it doesn't concern you. Just be happy there is a United States of America to protect you.

i mean an actual iraqi goverment attack on U.S soil which never ever happened!

Well, it's pretty clear you're only interested in your own opinion, and no amount of evidence is going to change your mind. Good luck with that attitude.

Incidentally...
..did Serbia attack us? How about Haiti? How about Somalia? How about Grenada? How about Vietnam? How about Iraq the first time around?

Flying Duck said:
I love the use of the term "sovereign nation" to refer to Saddam's Iraq. (Implied message: Mass murder and oppression is OK if conducted by a "sovereign nation.")
did i imply that or did u?
soverign nation is what it is, a country with international respected borders.
saddam is evil, but his country is still soverign nation.
if this is all about freedom and democracy and good etc then why not invade north korea

Redz said:
if this is all about freedom and democracy and good etc then why not invade north korea

Because they haven't defied UN imposed sanctions for over 12 years yet.

If NK is so dangerous, why won't any other countries step up to the plate?

Shattered said:
You can't afford to feed yourself, and you expect me to support your ass as well as whatever you decide to do for "entertainment"? Like hell. Get another friggen job.

If I lost my job, I wouldn't want someone else supporting me - I have more self-respect than that. Perhaps you should try a good dose. :)

Well, let's see.. There's my home, utilities, car, insurance, phones, clothing, entertainment, and well.. any other damn thing that strikes my fancy, because hey.. I earned it. :D Don't like it? Make more money. The money's out there.. If I can work 2 jobs plus run my own business, you sure as hell can find one job. ;)

Not the least bit religious. The "poor" and "marginalized" (GMAFB!) have control over their lives/actions, toots.

Bravo!!

Redz said:
did i imply that or did u?
soverign nation is what it is, a country with international respected borders.
saddam is evil, but his country is still soverign nation.

because in spite of all the lies---we DO negotiate first--look--it is occuring now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but hey--if you think invading them is the way to go just let us know ! )

Zhukov said:
Yeah, the UN can be a pain, but we managed to get them to lift sanctions after some wrangling.
We do. And anyone is free to argue with us. They can even try to do something about it if they so choose.
Since when. The idea of us attacking a sovereing nation is acceptable, under specific circumstances. No one said anything about anyone else, and no other country is comparable to the U.S. in this respect, i.e. a free country with popularly elected officials with the power to impose it's will around the world.
We have decided that that is a price we are willing to risk paying, and it doesn't concern you. Just be happy there is a United States of America to protect you.
Well, it's pretty clear you're only interested in your own opinion, and no amount of evidence is going to change your mind. Good luck with that attitude.
Incidentally...
..did Serbia attack us? How about Haiti? How about Somalia? How about Grenada? How about Vietnam? How about Iraq the first time around?
so america decides whats right and wrong, now can you understand why other nations will have a pproblem with this.
a free country??
you get to choose from two similar parties and have poor popular media, you may not be as free as your told.
we are free to argue and even do something about it, well as the only superpower, you can do what you want, or more correctly what your ruling elites want you to do.
i'm not happy america is "protecting" me as i think these policies will only encourage terrorism.
please give me evidence, of course i have my opinions and i'm fond of them but i've been wrong before.
some of those other interventions were sanctioned by the U.N and finally you didn't occupy them, thats an important difference.

So Redz, you are saying then that Iraq was better off before- when Saddam was in power?? Are you seriously implying that???

Bonnie said:
Oh my god that has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard anyone say........If we were to pull out our troops now there would be total chaos in Iraq, and everything our soldiers have fought for would be FOR NOTHING!!!
We are supposed to kiss the terrorists asses! Are YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
130000 in iraq another 270000 elsewhere whats that about?
what about israel-palestine?
it is total choas in Iraq

Redz said:
so america decides whats right and wrong, now can you understand why other nations will have a pproblem with this.
a free country??
you get to choose from two similar parties and have poor popular media, you may not be as free as your told.
we are free to argue and even do something about it, well as the only superpower, you can do what you want, or more correctly what your ruling elites want you to do.
i'm not happy america is "protecting" me as i think these policies will only encourage terrorism.
please give me evidence, of course i have my opinions and i'm fond of them but i've been wrong before.
some of those other interventions were sanctioned by the U.N and finally you didn't occupy them, thats an important difference.
The US is big and powerful for a reason. I can understand your envy. We have done more for the poorer countries of the world than anyone but we are NOT just sitting here waiting to be killed by people who don't like us. If you expect us to be THAT magnanamous you're mistaken. You have yet to hold the terrorists responsible for the murders they have committed. Would you rather a terrorist group live next door to you or an American family?? Place the object of your fear in its' proper place>

dilloduck said:
because in spite of all the lies---we DO negotiate first--look--it is occuring now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but hey--if you think invading them is the way to go just let us know ! )
you only negotiate with a dangerious enmey besides you don't have the troops to do anything for years, so "the axis of evil" can have a frigging party of evil

Redz said:
a free country??
Oh, I understand completely. And I don't care. Their opinion is irrelevant.
you get to choose from two similar parties
Haha. Ah. Good one.
and have poor popular media,
Can't argue with that.
you may not be as free as your told.
I got a gun, and no one is telling me what to do. That's good enough for me.
I do what I want. You can be assured of that.
Do you think killing Nazi's encouraged Nazism?
Must I get out the bin Laden "strong horse" quote?
of course i have my opinions and i'm fond of them but i've been wrong before.
You're wrong now. Iraq commited acts of war years before we invaded. They attacked us. Pearl Harbor was just a naval base. Hawaii wasn't even a state at the time. They were just attacking ships. By your logic the Japanese attack didn't warrant a response.
So you're problem is primarily with the occupation? So instead of fighting the terrorists in Disney World, we should just give it to them? I'm afraid I don't understand that at all. The surest way to encourage terrorism is to give in to it. That is undeniable.

Redz said:
you only negotiate with a dangerious enmey besides you don't have the troops to do anything for years, so "the axis of evil" can have a frigging party of evil

Huh??

Bonnie said:
So Redz, you are saying then that Iraq was better off before- when Saddam was in power?? Are you seriously implying that???
no i'm not saying that,its better in loads of ways, but its definity worse in a domestic security sense

Redz said:

You don't like it when we attack one country? You want us to attack another? Twelve years of resolutions is not only not negotiaions but in fact pre-emption? But you're upset, and you ridicule, when we negotiate with North Korea?

You've got more angles than a dodecahedron.

Redz said:

Poor thing---you really ARE afraid aren't you. Just wait and see what happens if Kerry is elected---you haven't seen anything yet. Bush supporters have already fear for our country and the lives of people yet we are MORE afraid of Kerry ! We arre not suicidal so that outta tell you something.

Forum List

Back