A must read before you vote !

R

Rockydoc

Please check out these three important web sites:

:advertise elsewhere please:

no1tovote4 said:
Hey Lil,

How old must one be to be considered old in your world?

No set age no1... I'm 32 so I'm up there myself (If I'm not mistaken, Evil isnt much older than me anyway...

I just owe him some much deserved harassment.... :D

lilcountriegal said:
No set age no1... I'm 32 so I'm up there myself (If I'm not mistaken, Evil isnt much older than me anyway...

I just owe him some much deserved harassment.... :D

Damn! I was hoping I wasn't old! 33 doesn't seem that old to me! :cry:

lilcountriegal said:
:finger3: :bang3:

Doesnt matter... I officially stopped counting at 29 anyway. :D

I see that I will be turning 34, just 16 days before your 33rd B-Day.

You Aquariums are a funny lot.

Dang all yall old farts. We need to turn the country over to the youth of the nation. Like me I'm 20, first rule, lower the drinking age. :beer:

:blowup:

Tell me, will lowering the drinking age really have to drinking more or less than what you already are now?

TylerDurden said:
Dang all yall old farts. We need to turn the country over to the youth of the nation. Like me I'm 20, first rule, lower the drinking age. :beer:

:blowup:

Eh... the fun stops when you turn 21 anyway.... the real fun was trying to get into bars underage & hiding from the law during the "underage drinking parties". Once you can walk into a bar, slap your ID on the counter and get a beer without a question, the fun ends there.

What really sucks is when you look old enough to not even get carded anymore. :cry:

lilcountriegal said:
Eh... the fun stops when you turn 21 anyway.... the real fun was trying to get into bars underage & hiding from the law during the "underage drinking parties". Once you can walk into a bar, slap your ID on the counter and get a beer without a question, the fun ends there.

What really sucks is when you look old enough to not even get carded anymore. :cry:

You getting closer to that age? im sure youve still got another 10 years before they do that.

You getting closer to that age? im sure youve still got another 10 years before they do that.

I occasionally get carded, but no where near as much as I used to.

Actually, I get carded more trying to buy cigarettes at a local gas station than I do trying to get a beer. :dunno:

lilcountriegal said:

I had grey hair at 19, I have never been carded for beer except at those places that card everybody regardless of age. It was nice before I was 21, but now it is just grey hair. :(

I have friends who are 21 and the fun definately increases after 21, cause then you can just get f***** up and not worry about gettin busted and havin to pay all kinds of fines. I also have younger friends whom would benefit from a younger drinking age. :wine:

:69:​

Forum List

Back