'Bout 37 hours left.. Time to see how many folks are brain-washed

phadras

Feb 17, 2004
idiots and vote for the Anti-American Kerry... I will LMAO if that fellow wins... Because that is one step closer to the end of this current republic... Let's dissolve and go our own ways.. Those who hate this country line up in New England and the West coast and those who believe in this country let's take the rest...

I want some predictions. Who do you all think will win? What states do you think Bush will win, Ohio, Florida? I am getting nervous going into this thing ...

ChrisH said:
I want some predictions. Who do you all think will win? What states do you think Bush will win, Ohio, Florida? I am getting nervous going into this thing ...

There's no way to know. There are polls in the last week that have both candidates winning Florida, Ohio, Minnesota, New Mexico, Nevada, Iowa, Wisconsin, etc. etc. Its time to vote and watch the news!

And if I hear "landslide" or "Dukakis" from you one more time Avatar.. :rolleyes:

5% or the country elects another gutless liberal to lose the war on terrorism... Tell me does even the staunchist Kerryite (are there any) believe we are going to continue the WOT? Not a chance Kerry/Clinton is the party of blame America first... Wouldn't fight even if attacked.. God save us from liberal jackasses....

phadras said:
idiots and vote for the Anti-American Kerry... I will LMAO if that fellow wins... Because that is one step closer to the end of this current republic... Let's dissolve and go our own ways.. Those who hate this country line up in New England and the West coast and those who believe in this country let's take the rest...
could you please inform me , and tell me how Kerry is anti american

lolita715 said:

How's this for starters?

Attachments

• $KerryCover.jpg
    $KerryCover.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 110
phadras said:
5% or the country elects another gutless liberal to lose the war on terrorism... Tell me does even the staunchist Kerryite (are there any) believe we are going to continue the WOT? Not a chance Kerry/Clinton is the party of blame America first... Wouldn't fight even if attacked.. God save us from liberal jackasses....

Well since you asked nicely =)

I think Bush wins popular election (~1%) and Kerry wins electoral college, taking MN, WI, MI, OH, PA, IL. NY, DC, MD, DE, NJ, CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME, OR, WA, CA, HI. That'd give him 272 (I think..) plus he could get 276 if Colorado gives him 4. That'd give him 276 and Bush 262.

Then again, Kerry has been close, tied, or ahead in a lot of FL polls recently. He could drop either Minnesota or Wisconsin AND Michigan and still take the electoral college if he takes Florida.

Also, electoral-vote.com has Kerry ahead in Iowa and New Mexico, and tied in Nevada. Their count is 283 Kerry and 246 Bush. That's a little too far spread, but it reflects the outcome.

lolita715 said:
What proof is there?

Wrong war, wrong place, wrong time. Even if this is his opinion, to which he is entitled, how does his making this proclamation as a presidiential candidate impact the morale of our troops - especially if he is elected and serving in the role of commander in chief? Answer: It doesn't. The message to our troops is: You're risking your life for nothing - but I'll keep you there until we win.

Just as he did with Vietnam, for his own personal benefit, he revels in failure and doom at every turn - much to the detriment of those he seeks to command.

And how do you think Kerry's election will impact recruiting? Can you see tens of thousands lining up to serve someone who votes to authorize a war ,then not to fund it, then repeatedly calls it a failure?

(echo...echo...echo...)

The draft may be coming - if Kerry is elected.

Kerry met with representatives from "both delegations" of the Vietnamese in Paris in 1970, according to Kerry's own testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971. But Kerry's meetings with the Vietnamese delegations were in direct violation of laws forbidding private citizens from negotiating with foreign powers, according to researcher and author Jerry Corsi, who began studying the anti-war movement in the early 1970s.

According to Corsi, Kerry violated U.S. code 18 U.S.C. 953. "A U.S. citizen cannot go abroad and negotiate with a foreign power," Corsi told CNSNews.com.

By Kerry's own admission, he met in 1970 with delegations from the North Vietnamese communist government and discussed how the Vietnam War should be stopped.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/5/20/91603.shtml

My prediction:

Bush wins Wisconsin or Minnesota, Kerry wins the other.
Bush wins Florida (if he doesn't he loses)
Bush wins Iowa
Kerry wins New Hampshire
Kerry wins Hawaii
Bush wins New Mexico
Kerry wins Michigan
Kerry wins Maine
Bush wins Arkansas
Bush wins Nevada
Kerry wins Ohio (if he doesn't he loses)
Kerry wins Pennsylvania

Popular Vote: Bush by 3-5%
Electoral Vote: Bush 276 ; Kerry 262

After the Bush victory, hopefully the Democrats will learn that the people who did MOST to defeat Kerry are the Clintons. That in itself has to hurt enough to clean up the party and start over with a sensible strategy for our country.

lolita715 said:

fellow (As in fellow communist) Kerry has been in lock step with the leftest in America that since 'bout 1967 have sought a neo-communist nation... Believe me Bill and Hill in college read Das Capital and loved it...The left in this nation now faces a true dilemma... The nation is under attack...they hate this nation... therefore that makes them allies of those who attacked us...a difficult position for the Fonda-Kerryites to grasp... I know it's tough on the left..... how to hate America and still be against those who hate America... A true dilemma....Maybe we will just avoid the Howard Deanites who truly hate this nation and plod a middle course.. to fool the public....and select Kerry who is for the war (wink wink) and against it... Ringing true for any of you lefties... you know the drill..pretend to love the country....BUT...so many problems that only the neo-communist left can solve... I pity the left caught in this dilemma... how to continue the demise of the country while pretending to support it...... gooooddddd luuuuckkk...

nakedemperor said:
Well since you asked nicely =)

I think Bush wins popular election (~1%) and Kerry wins electoral college, taking MN, WI, MI, OH, PA, IL. NY, DC, MD, DE, NJ, CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME, OR, WA, CA, HI. That'd give him 272 (I think..) plus he could get 276 if Colorado gives him 4. That'd give him 276 and Bush 262.

Then again, Kerry has been close, tied, or ahead in a lot of FL polls recently. He could drop either Minnesota or Wisconsin AND Michigan and still take the electoral college if he takes Florida.

Also, electoral-vote.com has Kerry ahead in Iowa and New Mexico, and tied in Nevada. Their count is 283 Kerry and 246 Bush. That's a little too far spread, but it reflects the outcome.
Electoral-Vote.com has been fluctuating so much, I don't know to trust it anymore. Just a couple of days ago it had Bush with basically the same lead it now shows Kerry with.

My prediction, not just because I am for him, is that Bush wins the electoral vote and popular vote by a larger margin than most are predicting/thinking. I could be completely wrong. At the same time as I'm feeling this, I am also nervous going into Tuesday. I don't know what is going to happen.

I think Bush takes FL by a decent margin, enough to prevent any lawsuits and recounts, and I think Bush takes OH, but close. I think Kerry takes PA. I also look for one of these normally democratic states that is now in play for Bush, I see one or two heading into Bush's column. I am predicting Bush with 294 and Kerry with 244. We will see!

nakedemperor said:
There's no way to know. There are polls in the last week that have both candidates winning Florida, Ohio, Minnesota, New Mexico, Nevada, Iowa, Wisconsin, etc. etc. Its time to vote and watch the news!

And if I hear "landslide" or "Dukakis" from you one more time Avatar.. :rolleyes:

Its going to be a blow out Tuesday:) Bush is going to beat Kerry around like Reagan beat Mondale.

Only Bush is going to win Minnesota. the state Reagan lost;)

Im predicting Bush with near 400 Electorial votes.

Forum List

Back