'Bout 37 hours left.. Time to see how many folks are brain-washed

Redz said:
then its just a free for all

Has it really ever been otherwise? Enemies of peace and freedom have never felt themselves constrained in the past by international law or opinion. Of course, lately international opinion has itself become an obstacle to peace and freedom.

dilloduck said:
Wrong----economic bullets were fired all the time and the US won by staying ahead of the game--NOT by waiting until we were hit first! International law weakens America because we are the only ones who are expected or try to follow it. The terrorists have declared war on America---any strike from that time was not pre-emptive but strategic. I know other countries like Ireland see us as a bully but American blood is red too and we don't like seeing it spilled. Let us hear your anger at the islamo-facists sometime--do you think we would be in Iraq if it weren't for 9/11 ????
internation law is always in the process of being formed by large states and by the U.N. it is dictated by your actions!!!!
yes your nation was stuck first but the difference between states and terrorist groups stands. i don't think america is a bully just misled in its grief. i am angry at islamfascists, they are evil.
yes i think you would be in iraq without 9/11 as the U.S needed to move its middle east operations to somewhere less religiously sensitive than Saudi Arabia
my question still stands can other states attack the U.S to protect themselves from future acts of U.S agression? would that be reasonable?

Zhukov said:
Has it really ever been otherwise? Enemies of peace and freedom have never felt themselves constrained in the past by international law or opinion. Of course, lately international opinion has itself become an obstacle to peace and freedom.
this still referes to terrorist groups, not nation states. nation states do abide by international law. or else they face U.N sanctions. either way why reduce yourself to their level, America is a great nation and there is zero evidence that the situation in iraq has prevented a single terrorist attack

Redz said:
internation law is always in the process of being formed by large states and by the U.N. it is dictated by your actions!!!!
yes your nation was stuck first but the difference between states and terrorist groups stands. i don't think america is a bully just misled in its grief. i am angry at islamfascists, they are evil.
yes i think you would be in iraq without 9/11 as the U.S needed to move its middle east operations to somewhere less religiously sensitive than Saudi Arabia
my question still stands can other states attack the U.S to protect themselves from future acts of U.S agression? would that be reasonable?

They already have

Redz said:
ok good example,bad movie, so were the japanese justified in attacking if it was an effort to protect japan from future U.S aggression?

LISTEN CLOSELY---If a person in a position in a country can mount an attack on another country, people from both countries will probably die. What difference does justification make? I guess you want to be killed fairly??

dilloduck said:
LISTEN CLOSELY---If a person in a position in a country can mount an attack on another country, people from both countries will probably die. What difference does justification make? I guess you want to be killed fairly??
there is sadly no fair death, depending on the method of attack a lot more people would die on oneside. eg;bombing
so were the japanese justified in attacking??

Redz said:
there is sadly no fair death, depending on the method of attack a lot more people would die on oneside. eg;bombing
so were the japanese justified in attacking??

according to the planners they were -----are you wanting some god to come and tell us all whose right and whose wrong here? Death is the most fair thing there is--it happens to us all!

Redz said:
yes your nation was stuck first but the difference between states and terrorist groups stands.

However the states that harbor terrorists can corapporate in eliminating such terrorists, if they choose not to then they are aiding terrorism.

Redz said:
ok good example,bad movie, so were the japanese justified in attacking if it was an effort to protect japan from future U.S aggression?

How excatly was the US aggressive toward Japan before Pearl Harbor?

phadras said:
idiots and vote for the Anti-American Kerry... I will LMAO if that fellow wins... Because that is one step closer to the end of this current republic... Let's dissolve and go our own ways.. Those who hate this country line up in New England and the West coast and those who believe in this country let's take the rest...

Id like to believe there are more smart people than dumb ones........So Im going to be positive and hope for that! I hope they not only see Kerry for what he is and what he's not (a real man), but also that they are fed up with the relentless and unwarranted Bush bashing by the Kerry campaign, the commies in Hollywood, and the liberal biased media, who has collectively been campaigning for Kerry in every way imaginable.

dilloduck said:
according to the planners they were -----are you wanting some god to come and tell us all whose right and whose wrong here? Death is the most fair thing there is--it happens to us all!
fair wrong right good bad is all relative, depends on which side your on
go on were the japs justified?

MtnBiker said:
However the states that harbor terrorists can corapporate in eliminating such terrorists, if they choose not to then they are aiding terrorism.

ok like afghanistan. but iraq had no terrorists, nor was it asked to give them up

How excatly was the US aggressive toward Japan before Pearl Harbor?
they weren't but the japanese supected them of planning to attack eventually, so decided to strike. a case of poor inteligence but if the japanese really believed the US would attack eventually were they justified in attacking??

Redz said:
fair wrong right good bad is all relative, depends on which side your on

Right on wrong depend on which side your on??

So beheading an innocent vitcim in the name of terror is right depending on a matter of perspective. You are a moral equivalent sycophant!

Redz said:
they weren't but the japanese supected them of planning to attack eventually, so decided to strike. a case of poor inteligence but if the japanese really believed the US would attack eventually were they justified in attacking??

JUSTIFIED ACCORDING TO WHO ????????

Redz said:
YES!
libs don't hate capitalism, kerrys economic policies are essentially the same as bushs. like politics in england the main parties all same economic policies. capitalism is major factor in us economy, however its not pure capitalism as goverment plays big role, trade barriers, defence industry medicare etc..
ireland where im from uses proportional representation..leads to weak governmet, but crucially more representive of the voice of the people.
Do you think its possible to have liberal views in terms of personal life eg: gay marrige, abortion etc and have capitalist economic views? cos i do
i don't anyones all liberal or all conservative, we are all a mixture of different beliefs in different areas

Ah excuse me Redz, Kerry's economic policies are in no way like Bush's policies. Kerry plans on raising taxes for the middleclass, read his agenda it's a fact, Bush wants to make tax cuts permanent, and that is good because it has stimulated our economy, and saved us from a bad recession. Kerry claims to be the champion of the middleclass...that's a joke! His tax policies are aimed directly at small businesses which are responsible for 80% of the jobs created in this country. There are not enough very wealthy people in this country to pay for Kerry's plans to socialize medicine, and all his other spending plans, hence he needs to go to the largest group paying the tax in this country, the middleclass who are overtaxed as it is.

Forum List

Back