Germany turning into a 3rd world country

Sure we don't care - but this is also not good. In case of the Iran a common sense would be the best. But for to find a common sense it needs lots of discussions and agreements between lots of parts of the world - and not the Darwinian politics "Who takes it all is the winner".
Since when did common sense exist in the middle east..........you surely don't look to hard at what goes on over there.........now do you.....And what Iran funds.....

Since Alexander visited Persepolis? I doubt about.
LOL..............they have the 7th Century mentality
he natural impertinence of the people in the English speaking world is really astonishing. If you like to know what others are ready to agree with or what they are not able to agree with then try questions and not orders.
You really don't have a clue of how it is over there.

Sure we don't care - but this is also not good. In case of the Iran a common sense would be the best. But for to find a common sense it needs lots of discussions and agreements between lots of parts of the world - and not the Darwinian politics "Who takes it all is the winner".
Since when did common sense exist in the middle east.

God to know that the USA is a country in the neighborhood of the Iran.

.........you surely don't look to hard at what goes on over there......…

That's true. Indeed I never was interested in my life in the politics of the Middle East. I always thought the leaders of all nations are old enough to be able to solve their problems. But meanwhile I ask myself: "How old is Trump? 7 or 70? Are all politicians children?"

now do you.....And what Iran funds.....

The sanctions of the USA are stupid because "everything or nothing" is the solution where no one gets anything. And it is not in any interest of any nation in the world to bring the Iran into a situation of desperation, where no one has to have to lose anything any longer.

Since Alexander visited Persepolis? I doubt about.
LOL..............they have the 7th Century mentality

… the good old golden times … yet the future of Persia was better in those days … Why did it not come? …

he natural impertinence of the people in the English speaking world is really astonishing. If you like to know what others are ready to agree with or what they are not able to agree with then try questions and not orders.
You really don't have a clue of how it is over there.

Why should I? If I like to know something about this region then I could ask a Syrien refugee who had to flee from his government, from Islamist-soldiers, Syrian soldiers, Russian-soldiers, Iran-soldiers, English-soldiers from all over the world, Israel-Soldiers, Arab-soldiers, US-soldiers … Who is not fighting there? And what for heavens sake is doing the world there? A promotional event of the weapon industry?

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This OP/thread is a total loser.
I am now in Germany and i can tell everyone that the OP knows little about Germany.
Germany is much cleaner & orderly than USA, by far, and even more so than Russia, which i also visited.
Of course you can pick out one bad spot in an otherwise clean room, but to generalize from that without overall view is STUPID, or in the case of paid Putin trolls, propaganda.

or you are that much of a STUPID ass which is what destroyed Germany because idiots like you love living in a communist country stupid fk.
Wait until one of them get your pathetic ass and you cry like a little bitch. Bet you won't laugh then girly boy.
As I said, you know nothing about Germany.
You know nothing about Europe, it seems.
Your thread is a dud.

May 2018, it was reported by officials:
“The German crime rate has fallen by five per cent since last year, hitting its lowest rate since 1992.”
More guns, less crime. Those ragheads brought their AK's with them.
Ah I'z miss zoze gud old daze ven ve all have Mauserz

... More guns, less crime. …

Is this a slogan of the weapon industry of the USA? The USA has 25% of all prisoners of the world while it is less than 5% of the population of the world - and it has the highest amount of weapons per inhabitant within the known universe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back