Germany turning into a 3rd world country

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

GERMANY turning into a 3rd world country looks alot like california hows those migrants working out

OMG it looks like a total s...t hole Third world nations live like that with trash all over the place they dump it where they step doesn't matter to them......

The rest of Europe ain't looking too good either. I can't imagine how they can possibly sustain the immense cost to support all those refugees. And that's just the money part of it.

GERMANY turning into a 3rd world country looks alot like california hows those migrants working out

OMG it looks like a total s...t hole Third world nations live like that with trash all over the place they dump it where they step doesn't matter to them......

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Now batshit's using not only Fecesbook as a "credible source" but "video unavailable". What a persuasive case. She must be a lawyer.

So when were you in Germany to make this ass-sessment? Today? Yesterday? Last week?

Yeah didn't think so. Flush....

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Now batshit's using not only Fecesbook as a "credible source" but "video not available". What a persuasive case. She must be a lawyer.

So when were you in Germany to make this ass-sessment? Today? Yesterday? Last week?

Yeah didn't think so. Flush....

Tell us troll, how it's her fault that youtube or the owner of the video limited it?

Oh please. Germany is turning into the leader of the Free World.

A position the US used to have before Trump became president. Now the US works for Putin.

A position the US used to have before Trump became president. Now the US works for Putin.
Delusional. Muslims have taken over and the people are helpless.

Only in the eyes of dumbasses who live on planet fantasy.

upload_2018-7-2_16-13-29.png

Did you see that?
Instead of a right winger saying "The US doesn't work for Putin", they said something about Muslims.

I guess the US does work for Putin.

Did you see that?
Instead of a right winger saying "The US doesn't work for Putin", they said something about Muslims.

I guess the US does work for Putin.
Smoke spin lie deflect...lather rinse repeat.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This OP/thread is a total loser.
I am now in Germany and i can tell everyone that the OP knows little about Germany.
Germany is much cleaner & orderly than USA, by far, and even more so than Russia, which i also visited.
Of course you can pick out one bad spot in an otherwise clean room, but to generalize from that without overall view is STUPID, or in the case of paid Putin trolls, propaganda.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I am now in Germany and i can tell everyone that the OP knows little about Germany.
Germany is much cleaner & orderly than USA, by far, and even more so than Russia, which i also visited.
Of course you can pick out one bad spot in an otherwise clean room, but to generalize from that without overall view is STUPID, or in the case of paid Putin trolls, propaganda.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

or you are that much of a STUPID ass which is what destroyed Germany because idiots like you love living in a communist country stupid fk.
Wait until one of them get your pathetic ass and you cry like a little bitch. Bet you won't laugh then girly boy.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

THIS IS REALITY BI***

upload_2018-7-3_8-16-3.png

• Germany is facing a spike in migrant crime, including an epidemic of rapes and sexual assaults. Mass migration is also accelerating the Islamization of Germany. Many Germans appear to be losing hope about the future direction of their country.

THANKS TO IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO SCREAM LET THEM IN, LET THEM IN YOUR WOMEN ARE RAPED, YOUR COUNTRY BLOWS, NOBODY WNATS TO VISIT , YOU HAVE NO GO ZONES AND IMMIGRANTS CAN'T GET A LONG IN WESTERN CIVILIZATION ASSHOLE ALL THEY KNOW IS HOW TO KILL YOU IDIOT.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

THIS IS REALITY BI***

View attachment 202644

• Germany is facing a spike in migrant crime, including an epidemic of rapes and sexual assaults. Mass migration is also accelerating the Islamization of Germany. Many Germans appear to be losing hope about the future direction of their country.

THANKS TO IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO SCREAM LET THEM IN, LET THEM IN YOUR WOMEN ARE RAPED, YOUR COUNTRY BLOWS, NOBODY WNATS TO VISIT , YOU HAVE NO GO ZONES AND IMMIGRANTS CAN'T GET A LONG IN WESTERN CIVILIZATION ASSHOLE ALL THEY KNOW IS HOW TO KILL YOU IDIOT.

How do you call this game? Check?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

THIS IS REALITY BI***

View attachment 202644

Where did they go?

Forum List

Back