Both parties are to blame for this

If the Trumpybear thinks China was so bad, why did he outsource to them the manufacturing of so many of the products he branded and sold around the world?

If you think trade with China is a bad thing, stop buying their stuff.

Trump is the first President to try and stem this tide. Get the f-ing Chicoms out this kind of influence peddling.
Capitalist sold their souls and you want us to believe that Trump is/was not part of it? You must be assuming we are as dumb as a Trumpet.

and there you go with your evil capitalist shit commie ! Traitors like you should have no right to vote.

Trump is the first President to try and stem this tide. Get the f-ing Chicoms out this kind of influence peddling.
By asking them to help with the 2020 election? Sounds to me like he's giving them even more influence.
He did not do that. Trump is trying to get a balance of trade working on agriculture. My point with that article is what the Chinese are doing with owning media, stealing technology, trying end our dependence on drugs and certain financial areas. The latter two of course being opposed by globalists from both parties.
You're claiming he didn't ask the Chinese for help in the 2020 election? I think I'll take the word of the person that was actually there.
i agree ....Lighthizer says bolton is lying . Lighthizer denies Bolton claim that Trump asked China’s Xi for 2020 help: ‘Never happened. I was there’

Really? I've not seen or heard of any bulwark legislation pushed by the Orange One to clamp down or block these Chinese practices and other STRATEGIC Chinese moves. Any fool can establish trade crushing tariffs that come back and bite the economy in the ass in the long haul. And why did the Clown-in-Chief suck up to Xi like a weak little cowing YES MAN most of his first three years as POTUS? Trump is a know nothing weakling who's been far out of his depth since he came down that escalator in 2015!

What the fuck are you? A hold-over from 1950's talking about fucking "Chicoms". That bullshit went out with McCarthy and his list of "Commies" in the Government!

Capitalist sold their souls and you want us to believe that Trump is/was not part of it? You must be assuming we are as dumb as a Trumpet.

and there you go with your evil capitalist shit commie ! Traitors like you should have no right to vote.

I can see you desire autocracy with a despot as a savoir. I am not so dependent to run rampant with evil as such.

By asking them to help with the 2020 election? Sounds to me like he's giving them even more influence.
He did not do that. Trump is trying to get a balance of trade working on agriculture. My point with that article is what the Chinese are doing with owning media, stealing technology, trying end our dependence on drugs and certain financial areas. The latter two of course being opposed by globalists from both parties.
You're claiming he didn't ask the Chinese for help in the 2020 election? I think I'll take the word of the person that was actually there.
i agree ....Lighthizer says bolton is lying . Lighthizer denies Bolton claim that Trump asked China’s Xi for 2020 help: ‘Never happened. I was there’
I'm supposed to believe a Trump toady? I'll wait to hear what he says after Trump gets booted out of office.

I'm supposed to believe a Trump toady? I'll wait to hear what he says after Trump gets booted out of office.

Really? I've not seen or heard of any bulwark legislation pushed by the Orange One to clamp down or block these Chinese practices and other STRATEGIC Chinese moves. Any fool can establish trade crushing tariffs that come back and bite the economy in the ass in the long haul. And why did the Clown-in-Chief suck up to Xi like a weak little cowing YES MAN most of his first three years as POTUS? Trump is a know nothing weakling who's been far out of his depth since he came down that escalator in 2015!

What the fuck are you? A hold-over from 1950's talking about fucking "Chicoms". That bullshit went out with McCarthy and his list of "Commies" in the Government!
China and North Korea are still communist countries, too bad they did not go the way of the old Soviet Union. As for the rest of your rant, its typical looney left wing bs.

What exactly has Trump done to stem influence by foriegn nations?

Shed light on Fingers Joe's quid pro quo scheme in the Ukraine for starters.

Trump is trying to stem the tide on Chinese influence!!!???? You reallly wrote that! You are drugs, boy?

Trump encouraged Xi to build concentration camps for the Uighurs and then asked the Chinese to buy farm products from the mid-west to boost his re-election campaign!

Trump is a menace and a corrupt SOB.

You're living in an alternate universe.

Funny, your avatar doesn't look like Rachel Maddow.

China and North Korea are still communist countries, too bad they did not go the way of the old Soviet Union. As for the rest of your rant, its typical looney left wing bs.
You wrote 34 words responding to my post and said not a thing regarding the content of my reply, TRUMP'S ADMINISTRATION LACK OF LEGISLATION COUNTERING CHINA'S ANTICS] or your topic to which I responded in the reply. Instead, you blow hot air amounting to Jack Squat Shit completely off topic except for mentioning China only to mention it was a communist country, which has been fucking obvious since 1949 when the Nationalists fled to Formosa ahead of Mao's Communists!

Have that lobotomy soon!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back