Boston Mayor Michelle Wu Plans ‘No Whites’ Christmas Party

Whatever.
You support this racism while she reprsents the government? I wonder if sports teams wlll have a "non-whites" only" night? Maybe thrnlocsomgrocery store or bar. I bet you they don't. Maybe one of the honkies will sue the government for this discriminaion.

She was just joshin' like Donald's "I'll only be a dictator on the first day."
More orange makeup, and she might be able to pull it off.

Nope. She already has a history.

"I'm getting used to dealing with problems that are expensive, disruptive and white."

Democrat Mayor Faces Lawsuits Over Discrimination Against White People​

Nope. She already has a history.

"I'm getting used to dealing with problems that are expensive, disruptive and white."

Democrat Mayor Faces Lawsuits Over Discrimination Against White People​

The election of this mayor certainly reflects really badly on the city of Boston.

Exactly right! ^^

1702600697323.png

Sick and Tired of these ugly little Woke Asian ladies and their big mouths of HATE.
Slanty Asian women sure love to HATE on WHITES .

South Africa was in an awkward place a few years ago.
You mean when the Negros decided to kill the White people after the rest of the stupid world abandoned the Whites in South Africa to kiss the ass of the filthy ass Negroes?

Sick and Tired of these ugly little Woke Asian ladies and their big mouths of HATE.
Slanty Asian women sure love to HATE on WHITES .
Perhaps she has allegiance to the home country, and she is here to help divide us. If the Asian ladies are like this in a high percentage, imagine what the East Asians are going to do to others in the world when they become top dog of the world. Their tolerance level is different than the white man's.

You mean when the Negros decided to kill the White people after the rest of the stupid world abandoned the Whites in South Africa to kiss the ass of the filthy ass Negroes?
I was referring to communists and communism.

Commies are murderers and thieves.

I was referring to communists and communism.

Commies are murderers and thieves.
The loss of South Africa by the Whites as a result of misguided woke international pressure is one of the great tragedies of history.

Yes the Leftest won.

Forum List

Back