Boston Mayor Michelle Wu Plans ‘No Whites’ Christmas Party

can you imagine what a pussy that guy must be?
Cute kids, batshit crazy Mom and pussy Dad

1702577887438.png

I wouldn't be surprised if she was getting a little BBC on the side.

Lol

It bothers you when people call you white?
If the U.K is reporting this it is a problem. America is imploding and it's adversaries are helping you do so. If someone emailed out a "honkies only Christmas party" CNN and MSNBC would demand a full committe investigation by the DOJ. People should NOT be judged orr separated by the color of their skin. If I worked for this lady I would tell her to uer face that she is a racist.

If the U.K is reporting this it is a problem. America is imploding and it's adversaries are helping you do so. If someone emailed out a "honkies only Christmas party" CNN and MSNBC would demand a full committe investigation by the DOJ. People should NOT be judged orr separated by the color of their skin. If I worked for this lady I would tell her to uer face that she is a racist.
People are racist. I prefer when they're honest about it.

She was just joshin' like Donald's "I'll only be a dictator on the first day."
More orange makeup, and she might be able to pull it off.

Ms.Wu can invite whomever she wants to her own private party. If she doesn't think that us honkies are much fun to have around, she is entitled to her own opinion. The problem in my view is that she shouldn't be having a discriminatory party in a public building financed with public funds.

People are racist. I prefer when they're honest about it.
People are prejudiced against ANY differences. Race Is just easiest to identify. I prefer to not discriminate. What next? Short people only? Fat people Christmas? It's absurd and unecessary unless she is a true racist.

People are prejudiced against ANY differences. Race Is just easiest to identify. I prefer to not discriminate. What next? Short people only? Fat people Christmas? It's absurd and unecessary unless she is a true racist.
Whatever.

Forum List

Back