2 professional sports teams leave DC on the same day to escape wokeness and crime.

when a government cannot protect its own citizens, they will leave

safety is governments main function

The Deep State hates this kind of thing with the states in competition for business among themselves. It reduces their ability to control business when they can just cross state lines. They'd love to get rid of the states and just set up provinces where everyone can be controlled by a central office.

Well the Capitals base is in NOtVA anyway so they might as well move there.....LOL....I did not even know the Wizards were still around.

Learn something new every day. I thought they performed at the Capital Center in Maryland.

• Banned
The Deep State hates this kind of thing with the states in competition for business among themselves. It reduces their ability to control business when they can just cross state lines. They'd love to get rid of the states and just set up provinces where everyone can be controlled by a central office.
their bulshit is no longer being tolerated.wait until these illegals run wild

Alexandria is a short distance from the DC border
It is on the DC Metro line
Many sports teams have arenas outside the city limits

Last edited:
In recent years, critics who have faulted city officials for lenient crime policies have said the neighborhood around the arena has suffered disproportionately.

According to statistics from D.C. police, homicides in the District have increased by 34 percent so far this year. Robberies are up 69 percent, motor vehicle theft is up 89 percent, and violent crime has increased 40 percent since the same time last year.

When businessmen run government, good choices are made

this is incredible

i have not seen a thread on this

Thank You

The reasons for moving have nothing to do with either of your alt-right talking points Snoopy. It's all about money and incentives.
From the linked article.

"This is what downtowns compete against — Leonsis wants the extra land because he wants to create an entertainment district," Rich Bradley, former executive director of the DowntownDC Business Improvement District, told CoStar News. "From a physical point of view, Alexandria is not that far away from downtown Washington. It's as close to downtown D.C. as Georgetown is."

The reasons for moving have nothing to do with either of your alt-right talking points Snoopy. It's all about money and incentives.
From the linked article.

"This is what downtowns compete against — Leonsis wants the extra land because he wants to create an entertainment district," Rich Bradley, former executive director of the DowntownDC Business Improvement District, told CoStar News. "From a physical point of view, Alexandria is not that far away from downtown Washington. It's as close to downtown D.C. as Georgetown is."
i knew you'd be pissed.............good morn...3 billion leaving that shit hole...............hehehe....

Well the Capitals base is in NOtVA anyway so they might as well move there.....LOL....I did not even know the Wizards were still around.
I don't watch the CBA (Communist Basketball Association) so I don't know what these teams call themselves anymore. I stopped watching their crap after Jordan retired.

Yes....because bullets kill all by themselves.
I think they changed their name due to that.

Small wonder I was confused:

The franchise was established in 1961 as the Chicago Packers in Chicago, Illinois; they were renamed the Chicago Zephyrs in the following season. In 1963, they moved to Baltimore, Maryland, and became the Baltimore Bullets, taking the name from a previous team of the same name. In 1973, the team moved to the Washington metropolitan area and changed its name first to the Capital Bullets, then the following season to Washington Bullets. In 1997, they rebranded themselves as the Wizards.

I think they changed their name due to that.

Small wonder I was confused:

The franchise was established in 1961 as the Chicago Packers in Chicago, Illinois; they were renamed the Chicago Zephyrs in the following season. In 1963, they moved to Baltimore, Maryland, and became the Baltimore Bullets, taking the name from a previous team of the same name. In 1973, the team moved to the Washington metropolitan area and changed its name first to the Capital Bullets, then the following season to Washington Bullets. In 1997, they rebranded themselves as the Wizards.
Washington Bullets is more fitting than Wizards.....which is something the Klan calls their leaders.

I don't recall when DC was deemed "safe". That Chinese official who said there are areas in DC that Susan Rice won't go was labeled a racist for telling like it is.

Forum List

Back