Boston Marathon Bombing

The trashcan bomb is reported to have been rigged with ball bearings. Classic palestinian tactic.

What kind of sick fuck blows up a marathon race?

If this is the work of Islamic terrorists, we are going to need a President with more balls than the one we have.

You couldn't even wait 10 minutes after it happened before making it political, dickhead? Go fuck yourself.

Have you read some of your Liberal friends' comments on Lady Thatcher's death, How Gabby Gifford's shooter was a right wing gun nut? You don't like politics being injected into tragedies, don't do it yourself.

I've never commented on either. If you want to look like as much of a clown as they do, go for it. And you can go fuck yourself again.

Have you read some of your Liberal friends' comments on Lady Thatcher's death, How Gabby Gifford's shooter was a right wing gun nut? You don't like politics being injected into tragedies, don't do it yourself.

Was it right when they did it then and so okay for you to do it now? Or was it wrong when they did it and wrong for you now? I know it wasn't wrong for them and right for you because "they started it." That would just be silly.

Their showing scenes of people who have some horrific injuries. Someone lost their leg.
My prayers are going out to them and their families.

What kind of sick fuck blows up a marathon race?

If this is the work of Islamic terrorists, we are going to need a President with more balls than the one we have.

You couldn't even wait 10 minutes after it happened before making it political, dickhead? Go fuck yourself.

OK THEN. Mabye obama will fuck up and invade some country the bombers didn't come from. Happy now?

Hope these bastards die.

Why a marathon? Because they can? (Whomever "they" are). I hope they catch whomever did it. A marathon. Sheesh.

I think it was a terrorist.
And why a marathon? There is a high density in amount of people in the area and their goal is to cause casualties.

Why do you think terrorists target dense populations instead of the middle of nowhere?

The trashcan bomb is reported to have been rigged with ball bearings. Classic palestinian tactic.

That's really in bad form and cause for one to probably have to eat crow. Why not just hold good thoughts for the victims and their families and wait until there are actual facts presented about what happened? I don't get the need for all of this speculation. Did you also suspect a disgruntled veteran of the military and a cohort in 1995 in Oklahoma?

OK THEN. Mabye obama will fuck up and invade some country the bombers didn't come from. Happy now?

Hope these bastards die.

I hear Granada is nice this time of year.

Cleveland anarchist bomb plot aided and abetted by the FBI
Rather than target real risks of domestic terror, like neo-Nazis, the FBI entrapment machine demonises anarchists and Muslims

Cleveland anarchist bomb plot aided and abetted by the FBI | Arun Gupta | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

"Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart
Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast"

By Ralph Blumenthal

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings that Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as being in a far better position than previously known to foil the February 26th bombing of New York City's tallest tower
The FBI Allowed the 1993 WTC Bombing to Happen

They are showing many people with what looks like cuts on their faces and hands.
It looks like maybe from glass shards.
It's just awful.

Forum List

Back