Boston Marathon Bombing

Three dead, 10 amputations under way at Mass Gen, more on their way in per Fox. Synchronized as to time, loaded with bee bees or ball bearings, one device apparently in a trash can, favorite IRA tactic, the synchronicity of timing is an al Qaeda favorite, there are reports of a third, unexploded device being located.

In the vids on tv, they show two guys in camoflage...they just got back from Iraq. They jumped in to help then ran by foot to the hospital to donate blood.

You couldn't even wait 10 minutes after it happened before making it political, dickhead? Go fuck yourself.

Have you read some of your Liberal friends' comments on Lady Thatcher's death, How Gabby Gifford's shooter was a right wing gun nut? You don't like politics being injected into tragedies, don't do it yourself.

I've never commented on either. If you want to look like as much of a clown as they do, go for it. And you can go fuck yourself again.

Good post. Big gay ern is a fucking idiot and as usual, inbred right wing pieces of shit like him jump on every tragedy to politicize it to blame Obama. Disgusting.

Three dead, 10 amputations under way at Mass Gen, more on their way in per Fox. Synchronized as to time, loaded with bee bees or ball bearings, one device apparently in a trash can, favorite IRA tactic, the synchronicity of timing is an al Qaeda favorite, there are reports of a third, unexploded device being located.

fox reported one witness who said "someone's leg came flying by my head."

From the BBC live feed :

_67023358_017749214-1.jpg

_67023096_017749292-1.jpg

_67023758_017749303-1.jpg

The thing is that every source is guessing right now.. every one that I have tuned in to has differing information... things will have to be sorted out and statements from those in charge at the scene will have to come out to get things more correct across the news

I'm surprised Disney World hasn't been hit yet...in any location, actually. Talk about a big target. I am thinking it is more difficult to get bombs IN the parks. But a marathon? Very open to the public. Sigh. The whole thing sucks. And finding who did it..well...with the train directly underneath, those responsible are long gone by now.

Looks like they found another. I assume that's why they are going to cause a controlled explosion.

2101:

Boston authorities warn they will cause a controlled explosion in the next few minutes but release no further details.

Whoa geeze. What kind of crazy is this? People just running a marathon. Not bad guys. Joe and Mary 6 pack running their dream race.

BBC News - LIVE: Boston Marathon explosions

Forum List

Back