Boston Marathon Bombing

Police just confirmed 2 dead and 22 injured. I'm going to stop bitching about my snowstorm. My day isn't so bad now.

are you actually trying to claim the FBI has not been involved it helping terrorist plan funded and execute such bombings in the past ?
go fuck yourself eots

so is go fuck yourself a denial of the fact the FBI has not aided and abetted terrorism in the past ?

We will have to wait until your master puts his video on youtube. Why dont you go to the conspiracy forum and connect this to twilight for us.

Watching bbc and cnbc, they sure are going out of their way to not call it terrorism, not even as a possibility.

Crazy people are crazy.

are you actually trying to claim the FBI has not been involved it helping terrorist plan funded and execute such bombings in the past ?

Would you supply your evidence that the FBI was behind this attack...or, are you just talking out your ass again, Eots? :eusa_whistle:

I did not say they where..I said it must be considered they had prior knowleadge and inolvment given their documented history

Last edited:
My grandfather was in the Boston Marathon a couple times in the 80s and 90s, and I still have a lot of family back there. Regardless of who did it, hopefully this doesn't drag us into another war, we simply cannot afford it at this point; and hopefully more of our civil liberties won't be sacrificed, because we simply cannot afford it at this point.

The crazy thing is, I have always said if the TSA has the right to check us at airports, they have the right to check us as well travel down our roads or walk down our sidewalks, just as likely for a bomb to be set off in these instances. Hopefully the TSA goons won't be on every corner now.

Oh goody, well then we'll just call em" bumps in the road" shall we?

Not to give the trooters any respect, but I did think that perhaps this is one good time to have zillions of those little security cameras so maybe they can see images of the bombers. I'm assuming the Boston PD had the finish line well covered.

what a cowardly attack. a bomb is bad enough, but to pack it full of crap to destroy limbs of runners. That is one sick idea.

Not to give the trooters any respect, but I did think that perhaps this is one good time to have zillions of those little security cameras so maybe they can see images of the bombers. I'm assuming the Boston PD had the finish line well covered.

what a cowardly attack. a bomb is bad enough, but to pack it full of crap to destroy limbs of runners. That is one sick idea.

More than likely most of the spectators were also filming things so there is a very good chance whoever did this is on film somewhere.

What kind of sick fuck blows up a marathon race?

If this is the work of Islamic terrorists, we are going to need a President with more balls than the one we have.

I'm from Boston and have a lot of friends and family still there, a few of whom I suspect may have attended this and I cannot get a hold of. Please do not play politics with this.

They were speculating that the bombs were set to get the last ones in.

Forum List

Back