Born in the U.S. = American citizen, but not if Trump has his way

When you denied the statement, "You want to flood the nation with people that will eventually vote democrat," as I said, "The statement is literally true whether or not that is your intent"

And again you are wrong. I don't want "to flood the nation" with anyone, I have no interest in ANYONE voting democrat, and all immigrants do not or will not vote democrat in perpetuity.

You reading posts or just responding to them?

I don't want "to flood the nation" with anyone, I have no interest in ANYONE voting democrat, and all immigrants do not or will not vote democrat in perpetuity.

That doesn't disagree with what I said. You seriously don't understand what this sentence says?

"The statement is literally true whether or not that is your intent"

When you denied the statement, "You want to flood the nation with people that will eventually vote democrat," as I said, "The statement is literally true whether or not that is your intent"

And again you are wrong. I don't want "to flood the nation" with anyone, I have no interest in ANYONE voting democrat, and all immigrants do not or will not vote democrat in perpetuity.

I don't want "to flood the nation" with anyone, I have no interest in ANYONE voting democrat, and all immigrants do not or will not vote democrat in perpetuity.

That doesn't disagree with what I said. You seriously don't understand what this sentence says?

What is it that you imagine to be "literally true"?

The 14th Amendment has been quoted on this thread many times.

Begging the question, that assumes the truth of your position. The question is where does the Constitution say that criminals who came here in violation of our laws have Constitutional rights. You're assuming the truth of your baseless assertion in your answer. Prototypical begging the question
Address SCOTUS concerning this issue. Your opinion is meaningless.

Address the founding fathers concerning this issue. Your opinion is meaningless
Your question has been answered over and over on the Board, so no you don't get "just once more", kaz.

I didn't ask a question, Snarkey
Sure you did, at least implicitly, "Am I, kaz, as stupid sounding as I am afraid that I might be." Sure, you certainly are.

Your silliness on this OP is apparent. The FF and what they thought then in 1787 is immaterial today.

Today it is our Constitution.

Today it is our America.

That illegal immigrants do vote overwhelmingly Democrat, I already said that

You have numbers, cases, evidence of significance?

Begging the question, that assumes the truth of your position. The question is where does the Constitution say that criminals who came here in violation of our laws have Constitutional rights. You're assuming the truth of your baseless assertion in your answer. Prototypical begging the question

Your question has been answered over and over on the Board, so no you don't get "just once more", kaz.

Sure you did, at least implicitly, "Am I, kaz, as stupid sounding as I am afraid that I might be." Sure, you certainly are.

Your silliness on this OP is apparent. The FF and what they thought then in 1787 is immaterial today.

Today it is our America.

Take a remedial English class and learn to use quotes, you stupid mother fucker. No wonder your career had to be given to you by nepotism. My God man, you are a native born American. Your knowledge of the English language is dreadful. Don't you have any pride that non-Americans on the site write your native language better than you do?

Jake, when I tell you that if you don't answer my questions, I won't answer yours, I actually mean that. You back up nothing you say ever and completely ignore me when I ask you to. Note there is no question mark in my post. You want to ask questions, you answer them. Period

Today it is our America.

Take a remedial English class and learn to use quotes, you stupid mother fucker. No wonder your career had to be given to you by nepotism. My God man, you are a native born American. Your knowledge of the English language is dreadful. Don't you have any pride that non-Americans on the site write your native language better than you do?
You are lecturing me on how to write? :) My understanding of English is fine, and I don't care if you are unhappy I can bend your language to fit what you were saying actually yet trying to hide.

I don't care what the FFs thought on these subjects.

I don't care what you think on these subjects.

I care what SCOTUS thinks.

Today it is our America.

You are lecturing me on how to write? :) My understanding of English is fine, and I don't care if you are unhappy I can bend your language to fit what you were saying actually yet trying to hide.

I don't care what the FFs thought on these subjects.

I don't care what you think on these subjects.

I care what SCOTUS thinks.

If you're a sheep who believes your rights are what government tells you they are, then why are you on a message board discussing it?

ake, when I tell you that if you don't answer my questions, I won't answer yours, I actually mean that. You back up nothing you say ever and completely ignore me when I ask you to. Note there is no question mark in my post. You want to ask questions, you answer them. Period
I don't care what you think, Kaz. Where you are wrong, I correct you. When you are right, I will give you a nod. But you are not very knowledgeable about matters constitutional, and that is the facts of the matter.

Are you a libertarian per chance?

Aside from individual instances of voter fraud, non-citizens cannot vote. For the most part, illegal immigrants don't want to be anywhere near polling stations on election day because such places represent government authority of a sort and they are usually savvy enough to steer clear of such things.

Aside from individual instances of voter fraud, non-citizens cannot vote. For the most part, illegal immigrants don't want to be anywhere near polling stations on election day because such places represent government authority of a sort and they are usually savvy enough to steer clear of such things.

To point out the obvious, we continually decide to grant them citizenship and since they are mostly lower end economically, they vote overwhelmingly Democrat.

We should be

1) Bringing in the best of the world, including Mexicans, not the worst

2) Checking out lower end workers to make sure they don't have criminal pasts and they can support themselves and they are here legally

It's not that they are Mexican, it's that they are the poorest Mexicans and other groups that walk across the border

To point out the obvious, we continually decide to grant them citizenship and since they are mostly lower end economically, they vote overwhelmingly Democrat......

Citizenship is not "granted," it is gained by legally residing in the US for a number of years and passing a citizenship test and interview. Economic status is not a criteria, and obviously no one is (legally) voting for any party until they become citizens.

I think it is important.
It shows how other countries, those countries that the left has so much respect and love for, treat issues that the U.S is just supposed to accept and be ok with.
How about you try to move to Mexico, buy a house, get a job etc... without first going through their immigration process, just sneak on in.
Lets guess what they would do.
1) give you a welcome basket and direct you to their social services office to get your free shit all set up
or
2) put your ass in jail, no questions asked, just jail. Then if you are lucky, the U.S government might try to get you released and sent back to the U.S.

Which one would the wonderful and compassionate country of Mexico be more likely to do.

Dont ask the U.S to treat people any differently than we would be treated in their country.

Jake, when I tell you that if you don't answer my questions, I won't answer yours, I actually mean that. You back up nothing you say ever and completely ignore me when I ask you to. Note there is no question mark in my post. You want to ask questions, you answer them. Period

That is something I used to always tell him before I put him on ignore.

He is nothing but a troll.

Forum List

Back