Reparations and the Equal Protection Clause

I just wanted to make sure he wasn't kidding when he stated $100 Trillion in reparations.
The surviving Holocaust survivors - who were tortured to near-death, had their parents and spouses and siblings and children murdered, and had their homes and assets stolen - settled for a modest $290 a month. With that in mind, I wonder how much IM2 thinks he is “entitled” to by comparison.

I'm reading some crazy posts about how reparations are unconstitutional because they violate the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment. Never mind that reparations are paid nearly daily,
And they are wrong nearly daily. Equity is the opposite of equal rights.

And they are wrong nearly daily. Equity is the opposite of equal rights.
IM2 doesn't give a tinker's dam. He's an ol' racist white guy who lives to be a troll and stirring the pot.

Stirthepot-1-S.jpg

I'm reading some crazy posts about how reparations are unconstitutional because they violate the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment. Never mind that reparations are paid nearly daily,

Now that the issue is being advocated by blacks, the usual same sorry segment of the white community seeks excuses as to why blacks can't get reparations.

The equal protection clause took effect in 1866. Reparations have been paid since that date. So what is the equal protection clause?

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Now given our history, I would like somebody white to explain to me how reparations violates the equal protection clause as opposed to doing exactly what the equal protection clause was intended to do.
You will never get reparations. What is coming instead are an end to affirmative action in hiring, fewer and lower welfare checks, and more, longer, and harsher prison sentences.

Now that the issue is being advocated by blacks, the usual same sorry segment of the white community seeks excuses as to why blacks can't get reparations.

The equal protection clause took effect in 1866. Reparations have been paid since that date. So what is the equal protection clause?

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Now given our history, I would like somebody white to explain to me how reparations violates the equal protection clause as opposed to doing exactly what the equal protection clause was intended to do.
Three errors

Equal Protection clause does NOT mean that at all
1713623927155.png

2 REPARATION requires the very governmental bodies that fostered, p;rotected and intensifed the original racial injustices!!!
There is not one sensible perosn on earth who would have called Homer Plessy a Black, He was white and only ONE of his 8 great grandparents was Black !!! The One Drop rule....Those with a math/science background should immediately see that that Black great grandparent was also LEGALLY made pure Black , though her genetic background could not have been pure Black

3) Paid daily --- GROW THE HELL UP...if that bothered you you would be complaining about the fantatsically wasteful federal government and its huge tax burden on all of us.

Forum List

Back