Border Patrol Praises Abbot For Seizing Control Of Border Away From Biden

Correction... City Park? Either way... not exactly a "Federal Installation"... :auiqs.jpg:
To be fair, when the feds tried to make it their place of business, facilitating the violation of Texas law, it kind of became a de facto federal installation. A temporary one so far.

I am pleased to see the conflict between states' rights and federal rights. It's about darn time that this situation get resolved in the courts.

What Federal Installation was breached and taken-over by the Texas National Guard?

I've heard talk about controlling open land and I've heard talk about a State Park but nothing about a Federal Installation.
Didn't Sponge Brains Shits Pants have a Federal border patrol checkpoint there? I believe they did.

1705342411359.png

Wouldn't that make it a Federal Installation? To my knowledge, if the Feds open a Kool-aid Stand, that's a federal installation.

OTOH, I could be wrong.

Or not.

Didn't Sponge Brains Shits Pants have a Federal border patrol checkpoint there? I believe they did.
Federal agents positioned on non-Federal land? Only for so long as they are extended the courtesy of using that land, yes?
View attachment 888289

Wouldn't that make it a Federal Installation? To my knowledge, if the Feds open a Kool-aid Stand, that's a federal installation.
Only until such time as the owner(s) or overarching governing authority revoke the courtesy... which is what happened here.

Then what? Seriously, then -- What??

dimocrap scum are a Hive Mind, they are not individuals. You should know that after being in here for a while.

So, if you replace Sponge Brains Shits Pants......... Nothing changes. The next one might even be worse.

You can't go around trying to kill the Hive one at a time, you have to eliminate ALL of them by taking away their food source.

Which is the ability for them to lie, cheat and steal from American Citizens.

It starts with the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media. From there to the Lawyers Guild, then on to the Academic Circles so many of the scum come from. Then Unions. Not ALL of them, just the parasitic ones.

Good luck. I don't think it can be done. But we've got to keep trying lest they overrun us and everything else on the Planet

There is no doubt, the days of a moderate reasonable Dim, are over, and regardless of who takes Biden's place, it really won't make very much difference. Clinton, was at least somewhat tolerable, but starting with Hussein it's been a different country, and Biden has taken it to a new level.

What Federal Installation was breached and taken-over by the Texas National Guard?

I've heard talk about controlling open land and I've heard talk about a State Park but nothing about a Federal Installation.
Texas used emergency powers, within its authority, to seize city owned land at Eagle Pass .. The park was used by border patrol to stage and process illegal aliens. This is in direct response to Biden's lackluster response to containing the border, and now he's litigating against Texas for doing his job, instead of fighting illegal immigration.

This is winter... this is a thread about Illegals... this is a response to you claiming that Texas lets people freeze to death.

So I drew the logical conclusion that you were referencing Texas allowing Illegal Aliens to freeze to death.

To which I countered that they should not have crossed onto United States soil without our express prior consent.

Do you require fresh crayons in order to continue drawing your logic flowchart?

This is winter... this is a thread about Illegals... this is a response to you claiming that Texas lets people freeze to death.

So I drew the logical conclusion that you were referencing Texas allowing Illegal Aliens to freeze to death.

To which I countered that they should not have crossed onto United States soil without our express prior consent.

Do you require fresh crayons in order to continue drawing your logic flowchart?
YOu go off into left field without reading the conversation you are commenting on and accuse me having logic difficulties?

Is it opposite day or some shit?

They need it for scapegoating when they let people freeze to death.
You're just a democrat talking point extraordinaire ..

• Who forced illegals to illegal cross the border?
  • Who welcomed illegals when they illegally crossed the border?
  • Who forced illegals to get on a bus?
  • Who forced illegals to choose Chicago, New York and other sanctuary cities that are ill prepared to walk the walk?
Nobody is forcing illegals to cross .. or get on buses .. or select their destination. It was single digits here in Texas today .. so the illegals choose to go to colder climates .. In fact, it's 27F with wind chills in Eagle Pass now .. and they choose to cross and get wet in freezing temperatures. They'll get their Biden Welcome blanket for sure.

It's not rocket science .. and you've got the PhD in talking points. Cheers!

Last edited:
1705461795144.png

For those with their hair on fire, while illegals wade in icy, aerated waters to illegally enter the United States... with children who don't float.

YOu go off into left field without reading the conversation you are commenting on and accuse me having logic difficulties?

Is it opposite day or some shit?
Yes. I took the sidebar in the context of the thread as a snap-post. I was wrong. I apologize.

People, this is big. This is a State Military seizing control of a Federal Installation. It's not Fort Sumter but.....

Fortunately, no shots were fired but -- It's big. This is not 'Local News' this is not a squabble, this is the use of Military Force against the Federal Government. This is BIG...

And the Agents, the Federal Agents, are loving it. Which is, IMO, why Biden won't do anything about it. He doesn't want it to get out.

There has been a virtual blackout of news on this topic, with the LSM obediently slurping around the issue. So don't waste a lot of time looking for it there,

Here's a good place for a little inside baseball information.

Texas Military posted this on Tuesday...

Notice:

1706835111797.png

Forum List

Back