Boortz on Voting for Boiking Again

oh how convincing , personal insults in the face of facts.

No wonder your party is tanking

oh how convincing , personal insults in the face of facts.

No wonder your party is tanking

As I am still registered as a Democrat, you are correct, but only in the way a broken clock is.

Yes he was a dem and yes he was a racist piece of crap.

Boortz wrote his speeches for him and no longer supported dems after black people started voting democratic.

Boortz wrote his speeches for him and no longer supported dems after black people started voting democratic.

So you admit that your using Maddox as an example to claim that the right is racist was an error on your part, correct?

Boortz: Rep. McKinney "looks like a ghetto slut" | Media Matters for America

On the March 31 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio program, Neal Boortz said that Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) "looks like a ghetto slut." Boortz was commenting on a March 29 incident in which McKinney allegedly struck a police officer at a Capitol Hill security checkpoint. Boortz said that McKinney's "new hair-do" makes her look "like a ghetto slut," like "an explosion at a Brillo pad factory," like "Tina Turner peeing on an electric fence," and like "a shih tzu." McKinney is the first African-American woman elected to Congress from Georgia.

Boortz: Rep. McKinney "looks like a ghetto slut" | Media Matters for America

On the March 31 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio program, Neal Boortz said that Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) "looks like a ghetto slut." Boortz was commenting on a March 29 incident in which McKinney allegedly struck a police officer at a Capitol Hill security checkpoint. Boortz said that McKinney's "new hair-do" makes her look "like a ghetto slut," like "an explosion at a Brillo pad factory," like "Tina Turner peeing on an electric fence," and like "a shih tzu." McKinney is the first African-American woman elected to Congress from Georgia.

Presto, strangeo, subject changeo.

Why did I expect a different result?

So you admit that your using Maddox as an example to claim that the right is racist was an error on your part, correct?

Let me catch you up on what is going on in the thread.

The OP posts something Boortz said.

I pointed out to the Op hat Boortz was a speech writer for Madox.

The facts are that they are both racists and you guys seem to think they are just peachy

And YOU brought Lester Maddox into it, so answer this question, Mrs Pelosi.

Can you back up that statement about him no longer supporting Democrats because black people started voting Democratic? Got any proof of what his reasons were? Or are you speaking for him?

Immie

The facts are that they are both racists and you guys seem to think they are just peachy

No, I don't think that these 2 Democrats are just peachy.

And before you start with the Boortz is a Republican crap, at the time he worked for Mr Maddox, he was a Democrat.

And...STOP LYING ABOUT MR. MADDOX's NAME!!!!!!

It has been a while, but I have listened to Neal Boortz' show and I do not recall having ever heard him speak poorly of black people. Note: a comment about a left wing loon in politics like Cynthia McKinney is not speaking poorly about black people. He was speaking of her in particular not her race.

Do you have any substantiating proof of his racism? Anything at all written or said by him proving that he is a racist?

Immie

For one he chose to be a speach writer for the racist Lester Madox and then there is the calling of a elected oifficial a GHETTO SLUT

Forum List

Back