Boortz on Voting for Boiking Again

This guy chose to be employed and write the words for a big time racist poiece of crap.

You somehow equate that with listening to some preacher on sunday who onced said something the republicans spun into some media hyped propaganda.

This guy basically put the racist words in a racists mouth

Getting back to the OP:

"It's like strapping on a suicide bomber vest and giving the detonator to your ex-wife."

:lmao:

That shit's funnah...I don't care who you are. :lol:

I agree and it would have been just as funny if it had been said in 2003 when we were getting ready to re-elect Bush.

I won't be voting for Obama, but I highly doubt I will vote for his Republican opponent either.

Immie

when you write the speaches for a guy like Lester Madox you are writing racist crap people.

You can pretend your guy is not a racist but with these facts in evidence I doubt any people of color will agree with you.

The right : pretending there is no racism in the world while they defend racists.

"God damn America!" rev write

so by your logic, obama wants to damn America and he is in a position to do so.

Why do you hate America TM?

:rolleyes:

Bubblehead

:evil:YOU TAKE THAT BACK! AND YOU TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!:evil:

Bubblehead is the nic name for Submariners. Never compare me and my shipmates to that twit.:evil:

Would Bobblehead be acceptable? More Apropos?

Immie

A simple toy that gives children of all ages hours of enjoyment.

hmm

They are both simple and she is hours of entertainment.

so yes, that is a far better comparison. TY Pos rep on the way.

This guy chose to be employed and write the words for a big time racist poiece of crap.

You somehow equate that with listening to some preacher on sunday who onced said something the republicans spun into some media hyped propaganda.

No, he basically wrote what someone else wanted to say. He got paid for it. That's called 'work'. Lots of us do this thing called 'work' to earn what we call 'a living'. Try it, you lazy assed lefty.

I write shit I don't agree with quite often. I get paid. Once I even wrote a positive piece on your Messiah. I donated the money to Wounded Warriors, because it offended my principles to accept money for such bullshit.

Getting paid b/c you have bills vs willingly going to listen to someone, on a regular basis, declare his unending hate for America.

yeah, no lying hypocracy there.

Seantor Byrd was a grand poooo paw paw of the KKK and he's a demonRat too...

Getting back to the OP:

"It's like strapping on a suicide bomber vest and giving the detonator to your ex-wife."

:lmao:

That shit's funnah...I don't care who you are. :lol:

I agree and it would have been just as funny if it had been said in 2003 when we were getting ready to re-elect Bush.

I won't be voting for Obama, but I highly doubt I will vote for his Republican opponent either.

Immie

As long as your coughing up child support or alimony, you really shouldn't have to worry that much.

During that special time of the month though.... :smoke: :blowup:

Rev. Jeremiah A Wright

was NO lester madox people.

Obama did not write the revs sermons.

He listened to some of this guys sermons.

To pretend the few words Rev. Jeremiah A Wright said that you people object with is comparable to what leste Madox stood for all his life is proof of your own paratisan hackery.

Rev. Jeremiah A Wright

To pretend the few words Rev. Jeremiah A Wright said that you people object with is comparable to what leste Madox stood for all his life is proof of your own paratisan hackery.

They are different assholes but assholes never the less. I knew you wouldn't get it.
Hypocrites never do.

Rev. Jeremiah A Wright

It's nice to know you have a clean double standard.

Lester hates black people and therefore so does anyone that worked for him

write hates America, but anyone that sat through his hare filled sermons is A OK.

You disgust me. You're seething hate for this wonderfull country has come shining through.

Golly....A Wiki link....Who woulda guessed? :lol:

Lester Maddox was a Democrat. And, one of the biggest Racists on the planet. right next to George C. Wallace..

I didn't believe you about him being a Democrat, but then I checked the Wiki site and sure enough:

When Maddox sought the Democratic Party nomination for Governor of Georgia in 1966, his principal opponent for the nomination was former governor Ellis Arnall. That election was still in the era of Democratic Party dominance in Georgia, when winning the Democratic primary was tantamount to election. Since there was no Republican primary at the time, and there were a great many voters who identified with the Republicans, the Republicans voted in the Democratic primary and chose the candidate who they thought would lose against their candidate, Howard Callaway. In the primary election, Arnall won a plurality of the popular vote, but was denied the required majority. Lester Maddox, the candidate in second place, then ran in a run-off against Ellis Arnall. State Senator Jimmy Carter came in third. Again, the Republicans voted in the Democratic primary runoff. Arnall barely campaigned in the run-off election, and the result was a victory for Maddox.

Stunned, Arnall announced a write-in candidacy for the general election, insisting that Georgians must have the option of a moderate Democrat besides party-nominee Maddox and the Republican candidate. In that contest, Republican nominee Howard "Bo" Callaway, the first Republican member of the United States House of Representatives elected from Georgia since the close of Reconstruction, won a plurality, and Maddox finished second. (Some people unhappy with both major nominees took the "Go Bo" of Callaway's campaign and expanded it to "Go Bo, and take Lester with you".) Under the election rules then in effect, the state legislature was required to select a governor from the two candidates with the highest number of votes. With the legislature overwhelmingly dominated by Democrats, all of whom had been required to sign a Democratic loyalty oath which required them to support Democrats only, Maddox became Governor, serving from 1967 to 1971.

Lester Maddox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Immie

Forum List

Back