Boom! Trump Has ISIS Command and Control Center Destroyed

8 years in and BO would even not hit the fuel trucks driving in convoy. Apperantly muslim BO wanted them to succeed? His creation after all. Hey, they were slaughtering evil Christians, wheres the bad part?

Or he is/was a giant pussy boy?
2cdfd91b5cb8e6e5c38c8ad0e1997a0fc1cd1796620d3f7e4938eca41b59be5f.jpg

I am telling you, ignore the left. You will be happier. How you can stomach their robotic answers from soros propaganda. It is truly intolerable. Can't do it.

If they didn't get their crap from the lying MSM they'd have nothing
I have been long done with them. I will not try to explain anything to them. They are all pathetic demented double talking childish petulant hypocrites.

I am telling you, ignore the left. You will be happier. How you can stomach their robotic answers from soros propaganda. It is truly intolerable. Can't do it.

If they didn't get their crap from the lying MSM they'd have nothing
I have been long done with them. I will not try to explain anything to them. They are all pathetic demented double talking childish petulant hypocrites.

Agreed...they're not worth the hassle and headaches of trying to educate. Let them stew in their ignorance. Just kick them in the teeth now and again

With ISIS all but beaten before Trump ever took office, I can see my prediction coming true.

Trump is going to the ride the mop up operation to the end and then claim he won the war.

Let's see here....obummer policies allowed ISIS to form. obummer combat Rules of Engagement witnessed the RISE of ISIS into a group able to initiate attacks OUTSIDE of Iraq. obummer policies for refugees allowed some to get here in the USA where they will be a continued problem for years to come. The rumors of their impending demise are as misguided as your claims are retarded.

With ISIS all but beaten before Trump ever took office, I can see my prediction coming true.

Trump is going to the ride the mop up operation to the end and then claim he won the war.

Yep. They lied about President Obama killing more terrorists than anyone in the world and they will continue to lie about it.

They also worship for running a very few raids, killing some kids in a fruit market and then declaring victory and going home.

RWNJs are traitors to their own country.

Yep. They lied about President Obama killing more terrorists than anyone in the world and they will continue to lie about it.

They also worship for running a very few raids, killing some kids in a fruit market and then declaring victory and going home.

Why would cons "lie" about his inactivity? That was plain for everyone to see. obummer was the reason why ISIS formed. Him and his lap dog shrillary.

Why would cons "lie" about his inactivity? That was plain for everyone to see. obummer was the reason why ISIS formed. Him and his lap dog shrillary.

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

I agree. So why do you continue to spew it?

Nonsense.

I agree. So why do you continue to spew it?

Obama did not create ISIS. Period.

If we had magically turned all opinion against it and somehow kept some troops in Iraq, all it would have meant is that the Iraqis would have let Americans do the fighting and dying vs. ISIS instead of Iraqis.

Apparently that would have been a preferable outcome to you and the rest of the ghouls around here.

The Iraqi Army is beating ISIS, with American help, and with only 4 American combat deaths. That is the miracle that Obama achieved.

Hopefully Trump won't fuck it up.

Forum List

Back