Boom: Trump eyes 10% spending cuts, 20% slash of federal workers

It won't be hilarious. It will be devastating. Especially to Trump's minions. The rest of the country did pretty good under Bush, but the right wing was totalled. This is why they were desperate the last election. Trump was selling a rain dance and they were buying. Unfortunately, Trump will be Bush on steroids. People won't just be hurt, Trump and the GOP will make sure their lives are ruined. Suicide will hit new highs. You can see it coming from a mile away.
You have NFI where the money to pay the bureaucratic parasite class comes from, do you?

Oh yeah, don't we all know it, all we needed was a wealthy entitiled elitist to come down and save us from us
No to save us from you...

The problem with the american public is basically two fold. They sit on their asses and await a savior to come do their heavy lifting for them, and they rely on blaming others to avoid responsibility. Sure son, Don has come to save you from me, I was holding you down. Rejoice.

Oh yeah, don't we all know it, all we needed was a wealthy entitiled elitist to come down and save us from us

The problem with the american public is basically two fold. They sit on their asses and await a savior to come do their heavy lifting for them, and they rely on blaming others to avoid responsibility. Sure son, Don has come to save you from me, I was golding you down. Rejoice.
You voted for Obama and Hillary.....how special.....

The problem with the american public is basically two fold. They sit on their asses and await a savior to come do their heavy lifting for them, and they rely on blaming others to avoid responsibility. Sure son, Don has come to save you from me, I was golding you down. Rejoice.
You voted for Obama and Hillary.....how special.....

Actually I did vote for Obama, and I did not vote for either of these more recent travesties, but you swore off objective reality long ago.

I'm left wondering why God Emperor would have to fire so many parasitic bureaucrats, when so many (anonymously) claimed that they'd quit if he got elected?

"Insiders said that the spending reductions in some departments could go as high as 10 percent and staff cuts to 20 percent, numbers that would rock Washington if he follows through.

At least two so-called "landing teams" in Cabinet agencies have relayed the call for cuts as part of their marching orders to shrink the flab in government.

The cuts would target discretionary spending, not mandated programs such as Medicare or Social Security, the sources said."

56854117.jpg
Because like most democrats..they lied.

I'm left wondering why God Emperor would have to fire so many parasitic bureaucrats, when so many (anonymously) claimed that they'd quit if he got elected?

"Insiders said that the spending reductions in some departments could go as high as 10 percent and staff cuts to 20 percent, numbers that would rock Washington if he follows through.

At least two so-called "landing teams" in Cabinet agencies have relayed the call for cuts as part of their marching orders to shrink the flab in government.

The cuts would target discretionary spending, not mandated programs such as Medicare or Social Security, the sources said."

56854117.jpg
Federal government jobs aren't real jobs in the sense that someone has to pay for them, being the taxpayer…

The problem with the american public is basically two fold. They sit on their asses and await a savior to come do their heavy lifting for them, and they rely on blaming others to avoid responsibility. Sure son, Don has come to save you from me, I was holding you down. Rejoice
No we need someone to get the heavy weight of a pushy government out of our way.

The problem with the american public is basically two fold. They sit on their asses and await a savior to come do their heavy lifting for them, and they rely on blaming others to avoid responsibility. Sure son, Don has come to save you from me, I was holding you down. Rejoice
No we need someone to get the heavy weight of a pushy government out of our way.

Like I said, blame. The only way any of this happened is because the public sat on it's collective ass and was complicit in it. All of it.

Forum List

Back