Vivek is brilliant, but his plan to cut 75 percent of Federal workers is way too much too soon.

I'm a Vivek fan and would definitely vote for him were he the candidate in 2024. But I don't understand why he would float a 75 percent cut in the Federal workforce. I've always maintained the Federal govt needs to be reduced except for a few key areas like border patrol, ICE, military etc. The cuts imo should be conducted like private sector layoffs 5 to 10 percent on an agency by agency basis except for the 17 intelligence agencies which should be immediately unmasked, gutted and reorganized. Does anyone even know what all these agencies do?

I just think such a massive firing of workers would not be supported by the majority of the country, it puts too many people out of work all at once.

It is something he said to draw attention to himself because he is a complete unknown otherwise.
He is obviously very smart, and a good debater. But he is awful young. 40 is probably my line in the sand as far as too young. There are wisdoms you just simply don't have before 40 at the earliest.

Fine. You support him. I don't care. I am saying, I won't support him and for reasons of policy, experience, his support of Trump, and willingness to pardon the J6 attackers, and Trump. He is a non-starter with me.is

...........NEXT!

View attachment 834116
Trump hate is a poor reason to dismiss a candidate. Thinking and analysis is much better.

It is something he said to draw attention to himself because he is a complete unknown otherwise.
He is obviously very smart, and a good debater. But he is awful young. 40 is probably my line in the sand as far as too young. There are wisdoms you just simply don't have before 40 at the earliest.
I agree he appears even younger than his 38 years. I think it would have been wise for him to build his name and wait until 2028 at least. I find him compelling because he lines up with nearly every single thing I believe that is wrong with the country.

AGENCIES FOUND 435​

Is all of this called for in the US constitution? note: it is hard to find out how many DEPT/AGENCIES exist and how much they cost.​

I agree he appears even younger than his 38 years. I think it would have been wise for him to build his name and wait until 2028 at least. I find him compelling because he lines up with nearly every single thing I believe that is wrong with the country.
Oh I like him to, for what I know now.
I have watched him on several podcast and interviews. He is very sharp, and successful as an executive.
I just don't think he has the experience and wisdom that only comes with age.

AGENCIES FOUND 435​

Is all of this called for in the US constitution? note: it is hard to find out how many DEPT/AGENCIES exist and how much they cost.​

Of course not, but this is what happens when expansion of the Federal Government is allowed to grow unchecked and unquestioned for 100 years. And it's not just salary and benefits think of all of the PENSION MONEY associated with this bloat!

So you have no problem with Kamel Toe Harris funding the pardons of the Rioters of George Floyd but the set up of Jan 6th, many of whom werent even there, still cant get a fair trial. Cant wait till President Trump gets in, the precedence has been set that you can accuse anyone of anything, and then bankrupt them without even getting a trial. You better start moving to Cuba, for it isnt going to go well for Joe Biteme voters.
I don't like her either, as I have said many times on here, she is useless. Good thing I don't care what happens to the people at the top, eh?

Trump hate is a poor reason to dismiss a candidate. Thinking and analysis is much better.
If I want a candidate that will pardon trump when convicted, I will vote for one, but I don't. Voting against somebody that would pardon him if convicted is logical. If he is convicted, I think some jail time would do him good, giving time to think and reflect on his action and the consequences.

There is no doubt the Federal government is massively overstaffed since they have been allowed to expand without any pushback for 100 hundred years. I'm just saying that plan will not be palatable to the majority of Americans imo. Not to mention the problems associated with a massive wave of a of million new unemployed citizens to deal with.
If they saw that taxes would go down 10 fold, i am sure they would get over all those overpaid computer surfers were put on the unemployment line.

If I want a candidate that will pardon trump when convicted, I will vote for one, but I don't. Voting against somebody that would pardon him if convicted is logical. If he is convicted, I think some jail time would do him good, giving time to think and reflect on his action and the consequences.
And why is he going to Jail again? Asking for a friend?

If they saw that taxes would go down 10 fold, i am sure they would get over all those overpaid computer surfers were put on the unemployment line.
Well I try to look at the big picture. If it's done in 5 and 10 percent increments the most employable people will leave first and give the rest of them time to prepare.

Well I try to look at the big picture. If it's done in 5 and 10 percent increments the most employable people will leave first and give the rest of them time to prepare.
We are over 33 trillion dollars, at 5 and 10 percent increments, it wont matter if anyone is let go. The national debt is increasing over hundreds of billions of dollars each month, if we dont do something drastic, the eventual collapse will happen. Then everyone will be laid off, because the dollar wont be worth shit.

Forum List

Back