Boom: Trump eyes 10% spending cuts, 20% slash of federal workers

Your societal trajectory indicates otherwise.
Yeah, because there are more parasites than hosts.

DUH!

I think you're confused on who the parasites are son.
So, you're a parasite.....
Can the adults talk now?
I knew it.....you a federal janitor?

Molecular biologist at a top tier pharmaceutical company son.

Lets take this for a ride....

United States federal civil service - Wikipedia

You have 1.593 million workers under the executive branch

So that is 159,000 workers to get rid of....
You have 1.01million working in Defense, VA and Homeland security... I don't think you are getting rid of them...

So can we have in detail where you are getting your cuts from...
Explain which depts and the services that will be cut to match.

Come on lads.... Tell us where the cuts are coming from...
Easy...Commerce, Education and um, um...The third agency of government I would do away with - the education, the uh, the commerce and let’s see. I can’t the third one. I can’t. Sorry Oops.

Yeah, because there are more parasites than hosts.

DUH!

Can the adults talk now?

So,,you clean up after scientists....cool.....

\
Easy...Commerce, Education and um, um...The third agency of government I would do away with - the education, the uh, the commerce and let’s see. I can’t the third one. I can’t. Sorry Oops.
That would be Rick Perry. He's nowhere in sight.

Its about time. Most Federal employees would have a hard time justifying their position if they were to be asked.
There are a number of Federal Department that could be eliminated and most citizens would not even notice they were gone.

Its about time. Most Federal employees would have a hard time justifying their position if they were to be asked.
There are a number of Federal Department that could be eliminated and most citizens would not even notice they were gone.

Like most folks in middle management.

Can the adults talk now?

So,,you clean up after scientists....cool.....

Have a nice evening, your lack of anything to say at all is taxing.

I'm left wondering why God Emperor would have to fire so many parasitic bureaucrats, when so many (anonymously) claimed that they'd quit if he got elected?

"Insiders said that the spending reductions in some departments could go as high as 10 percent and staff cuts to 20 percent, numbers that would rock Washington if he follows through.

At least two so-called "landing teams" in Cabinet agencies have relayed the call for cuts as part of their marching orders to shrink the flab in government.

The cuts would target discretionary spending, not mandated programs such as Medicare or Social Security, the sources said."

56854117.jpg
I can already hear the wailing and crying among the douche bags.

It's a beautiful sound.

Like most folks in middle management.
Middle management gets laid off all the time. When do government employees ever get laid off? Apparently you agree it's time to wield the axe.

Like I said, blame. The only way any of this happened is because the public sat on it's collective ass and was complicit in it. All of it
Wrong...we had to pass it before we can know what is in it?...that is not how our nation is suppose to work. Obama ushered in a pushy my way or the highway style of governing.

This last election is the political result of that. We did not sit on our asses, we organised and were punished for doing so by our own government. If you are still trying to figure out how Trump won think about those facts.

No sir we did not sit on our butts we were knocked down by the likes of you and others with your political ideology. The pendulum swings back hard my friend.

Get rid of a fifth of Federal workers, trade agreements, threaten manufacturing, insult our trading partners and then see what a sparkling economy you end up with.
You think our trading partners give a damn if Trump insults them? What are the going to do, stop selling stuff to us? How has he "threatened" manufacturing?

Getting rid of 20% of our federal workforce will do wonders for our economy. Getting rid of 50% of them would be even better. How do any of these human cholesterol molecules do a thing for our economy?

I'm left wondering why God Emperor would have to fire so many parasitic bureaucrats, when so many (anonymously) claimed that they'd quit if he got elected?

"Insiders said that the spending reductions in some departments could go as high as 10 percent and staff cuts to 20 percent, numbers that would rock Washington if he follows through.

At least two so-called "landing teams" in Cabinet agencies have relayed the call for cuts as part of their marching orders to shrink the flab in government.

The cuts would target discretionary spending, not mandated programs such as Medicare or Social Security, the sources said."

56854117.jpg
That's why Trump wanted to know who in the EPA worked on their so-called "clean energy" regulations. They will be the first to go.

Let's remember that we have 400,000 FEWER executive branch workers now than we had at the end of the Reagan presidency. And, that doesn't count the military.

Plus, by 2014 we had fewer than when Bush Jr. left office - by 20,000 or so.

Forum List

Back