BOOM: Trey Gowdy Just Made a HUGE Announcement About Donald Trump

Who gives a fuck about ISIS? And I eat cows for breakfast ...and lunch and dinner for that matter.
Mexicans are worthless and the only thing they bring to the table is mexican food. And of course hot weather girls...
Who gives a fuck about ISIS? Are you really going to pretend you're not completely terrified of ISIS and trying to invade the middle east again? Or is that just a tea party thing... wait, does the tea party even exist anymore?
You will care about ISIS s0n, when ISIS deems the the time right. Probably around or shortly after the elections. Until then, they stock up and bring in manpower through the open border.
Yeah man. They're probably under your bed right now.

:cuckoo:
Don't cry when it happens. That's all…
Stop hoping it'll happen s0n. That's all...
The sad thing is that I am not hoping s0n, it just seems logical. Actually I am hoping that I am wrong about it.

Who gives a fuck about ISIS? Are you really going to pretend you're not completely terrified of ISIS and trying to invade the middle east again? Or is that just a tea party thing... wait, does the tea party even exist anymore?
You will care about ISIS s0n, when ISIS deems the the time right. Probably around or shortly after the elections. Until then, they stock up and bring in manpower through the open border.

The sad thing is that I am not hoping s0n, it just seems logical. Actually I am hoping that I am wrong about it.

Look at the bright side...if ISIS somehow does orchestrate an attack on America it'll more than likely be a liberal city that takes the hit.
I call it a win. Because personally I dont care who puts the hurt on liberals...as long as it happens.

Look at the bright side...if ISIS somehow does orchestrate an attack on America it'll more than likely be a liberal city that takes the hit.
I call it a win. Because personally I dont care who puts the hurt on liberals...as long as it happens.
Starting with San Francisco…

When Trump drops out of the race will you people be pretending you knew all along he would?
Why would he drop out of the race?

Because at some point he is required by law to make a full disclosure of his finances.

Yeah,kinda like obammy was fully vetted...

Would you like to dispute that candidates are required to disclose their finances, genius?

About 60,000 people have died in northern Mexico from he drug war. Yet, you people think it is sane to have a open border to it?

If we legalized drugs that would all end. It's our own drug policies that created this black market resulting in all that violence.

If you're terrified of the terrorists, then they've already defeated you. That's the only power they have, s0n.

Whoa bookmark this post. HereWeGoAgain has just admitted that he hopes terrorists attack America.

Uh oh, defcon4 has just admitted to hoping for a terrorist mass murder attack against America. Way to go s0n.

Whoa bookmark this post. HereWeGoAgain has just admitted that he hopes terrorists attack America.

I'll say it again if it helps....
If we're going to be hit by terrorist I hope it's a city full of liberals.
They after all deserve it for being progressive shitheads.

If you're terrified of the terrorists, then they've already defeated you. That's the only power they have, s0n.
I am far from terrified s0n, bring them on and let's get done with them, giving them a taste of real America.

Uh oh, defcon4 has just admitted to hoping for a terrorist mass murder attack against America. Way to go s0n.
Spinmeister, you cannot do any better than that? Pathetic s0n…pathetic

Shameful.

I am far from terrified s0n, bring them on and let's get done with them, giving them a taste of real America.
Not even YOU have any idea wtf you're talking about.

Shameful.

Nah...truthful. I'll only feel sorry for any children killed because they never had the time to make their own decisions about how fucked up liberals really are.

Even MORE information backing up Trumps claims!

Border Reports Back Up Trump's 'Rapists' Claim

MRC TV ^ | July 3, 2015 | By Ben Graham
Donald Trump has been under fire for remarks he made on illegal immigrants during the announcement of his candidacy. "The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems," He said. "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." While the remarks are certainly blunt, they're not inherently wrong. Border Patrol seized just under $3.5M worth of marijuana from...

Forum List

Back