BOOM: Trey Gowdy Just Made a HUGE Announcement About Donald Trump

About 60,000 people have died in northern Mexico from he drug war. Yet, you people think it is sane to have a open border to it?
What? Fuck that; ISIS!!! OMG the muslims are coming!!! :eek:

Fuck ISIS!! Beaners are killing far more Americans.
Lots of things are killing far more Americans.

Like what?
Sharks. Did you hear? 10 attacks on the east coast this year already. :laugh:

When Trump drops out of the race will you people be pretending you knew all along he would?
Why would he drop out of the race?

Because he has no plans on becoming President. He played you as a fool last time to pitch The Apprentice, and he's doing the same this time. Eat it up, retards.

really? and Obama played all you for a fool, he lied in your face to pass ObamaCare, he hired a man to work on OscamCare who called all you Stupid you tell people they are being played. and you on the left still sit and eat up the Democrats BS . so who's the fools exactly? You people have some nerve. your party just lost Congress and you sit here runing the Republicans down. We see who the fools are

2008. 2012.....2016. :D

About 60,000 people have died in northern Mexico from he drug war. Yet, you people think it is sane to have a open border to it?

Like what?
Sharks. Did you hear? 10 on the east coast this year already. :laugh:

mmmmmmkay....

Gowdy expressed the problems associated with illegal immigration much better than Trump did. Some of Trumps statements went off the deep end.

yep, and Obama and every Democrat politician has the blood of legal citizens in the country on their hand. from California making cites Sanctuaries for Illegal immigrants to Chicago where their Mayor Rahm Emanuel is going to give government jobs to illegal immigrants OVER YOU the citizen of this country

Like what?

mmmmmmkay....
Cows. They kill even more Americans than sharks. So that's waaaaay more than ISIS so far.

Like what?

mmmmmmkay....
Cows. They kill even more Americans than sharks. So that's waaaaay more than ISIS so far.

Who gives a fuck about ISIS? And I eat cows for breakfast ...and lunch and dinner for that matter.
Mexicans are worthless and the only thing they bring to the table is mexican food. And of course hot weather girls...

When Trump drops out of the race will you people be pretending you knew all along he would?

Because he has no plans on becoming President. He played you as a fool last time to pitch The Apprentice, and he's doing the same this time. Eat it up, retards.

Who gives a shit if he wins? He's rocking the status quo hard right now and making the other candidates come out of their PC hidey holes and having to take a stand on the issues.

Long overdue that the namby pamby milk toast "run as a conservative, govern as a democrat" candidates get their feet put to the fire.

This primary season is already rocking. No matter what you think of "the Donald" he ain't shy and whether you like what he says or not, you are getting the real mc coy with the man.

Frankly, it's refreshing.

Like what?

mmmmmmkay....

Who gives a fuck about ISIS? And I eat cows for breakfast ...and lunch and dinner for that matter.
Mexicans are worthless and the only thing they bring to the table is mexican food. And of course hot weather girls...
Who gives a fuck about ISIS? Are you really going to pretend you're not completely terrified of ISIS and trying to invade the middle east again? Or is that just a tea party thing... wait, does the tea party even exist anymore?

Who gives a shit if he wins? He's rocking the status quo hard right now and making the other candidates come out of their PC hidey holes and having to take a stand on the issues.

Long overdue that the namby pamby milk toast "run as a conservative, govern as a democrat" candidates get their feet put to the fire.

This primary season is already rocking. No matter what you think of "the Donald" he ain't shy and whether you like what he says or not, you are getting the real mc coy with the man.

Frankly, it's refreshing.
You're right. You should totally vote for him.

Like what?

mmmmmmkay....

Who gives a fuck about ISIS? Are you really going to pretend you're not completely terrified of ISIS and trying to invade the middle east again? Or is that just a tea party thing... wait, does the tea party even exist anymore?

Mexicans do more damage to this country than ISIS ever thought of doing.
They oughta take lessons from wetbacks.

mmmmmmkay....

They oughta take lessons from people like you.

Like what?

mmmmmmkay....

You will care about ISIS s0n, when ISIS deems the time right. Probably around or shortly after the elections. Until then, they stock up and bring in manpower through the open border.

mmmmmmkay....

They oughta take lessons from people like you.

Nah...I charge to much. Wetbacks are cheap,just ask the American worker.

mmmmmmkay....

You will care about ISIS s0n, when ISIS deems the the time right. Probably around or shortly after the elections. Until then, they stock up and bring in manpower through the open border.
Yeah man. They're probably under your bed right now.

:cuckoo:

End the freebies and most of these animals would leave. Whoever heard of a country giving hundreds of billions of $ every year to illegal invaders!!!

snip:
also 100% of the hate come from the Democrats/left. Please wake up and start Standing up to it

SNIP:
Ninety percent of the racism in America today comes from the Democratic Party and the Left. They live off it and exploit it. It is unconscionable to the degree they do this, ruining the lives and futures of the very people they say they are helping in the process.

I am uniquely positioned to say this because I spent most of my life on the Left and was a civil rights worker in the South in my early twenties. I was also, to my everlasting regret, a donor to the Black Panther Party in the seventies.

So I have seen this personally from both sides and my conclusion is inescapable. The Left is far, far worse. They are obsessed with race in a manner that does not allow them to see straight. Further, they project racism onto others continually, exacerbating situations, which in most instances weren’t even there in the first place. From Al Sharpton to Hillary Clinton, they all do it.

Barack Obama is one of the worst offenders in this regard. Recently, in reaction to the horrid actions of the deranged, but solitary racist Dylann Root, the president claimed racism is in our DNA.

How could he possibly utter such nonsense and who was he talking about? The majority of Americans are from families that came to this country after slavery existed. Many of those were escaping oppression of their own. In my case my family was fleeing the pogroms of Eastern Europe. Many of the members of my family who stayed behind ended up gassed in Auschwitz or exterminated in Treblinka.

Is Obama telling me that racism is in my DNA? What a wretched and insulting statement. If he means that, he should tell it to me face-to-face.

If he does, I will tell him what I think. The racial situation in this country has gotten decidedly worse since he took office. And he is a great deal to blame.

Ever since the beer summit it was obvious he was disingenuous and harmful on the subject of race, seeking to stir the pot when it was actually empty or nearly.

His claim that if he had had a son he would look like Travyon Martin was ridiculous and self-serving in the extreme. Barack Obama is a product of the fanciest private school in Hawaii and his children go to Sidwell Friends, the fanciest school in D. C. He takes vacations on Oahu and his wife parties in Switzerland. He had as much in common with Trayvon as I do with the queen of Spain.

ALL of it here:
90 of the Racism in America Comes from the Democratic Party and the Left Roger L. Simon

mmmmmmkay....

You will care about ISIS s0n, when ISIS deems the the time right. Probably around or shortly after the elections. Until then, they stock up and bring in manpower through the open border.

Don't cry when it happens. That's all…

Don't cry when it happens. That's all…
Stop hoping it'll happen s0n. That's all...

Forum List

Back