BOOM: Trey Gowdy Just Made a HUGE Announcement About Donald Trump

You never heard of the Shumer/Graham Bill, and you're a dupe who's INTERESTED in politics...GOPers are absolute morons lol.

Who would remember an UNIMPORTANT and loaded with PORK bill from 3 years ago, except a deranged asshole? ROTFLMFAO!
The whole world is waiting for Boehner to allow a vote on the Immigration Bill so we can end this national nightmare, except GOP voters who have no clue what's going on in the real world.

You never heard of the Shumer/Graham Bill, and you're a dupe who's INTERESTED in politics...GOPers are absolute morons lol.

Who would remember an UNIMPORTANT and loaded with PORK bill from 3 years ago, except a deranged asshole? ROTFLMFAO!
The whole world is waiting for Boehner to allow a vote on the Immigration Bill so we can end this national nightmare, except GOP voters who have no clue what's going on in the real world.

Please hold you breath until he does...I've never seen a purple, dead subversive, but I'm willing to look!

Please hold you breath until he does...I've never seen a purple, dead subversive, but I'm willing to look!
Greedy idiot megarich Pubs LOVE cheap, easily bullied labor, fool hater dupe. You fall for ALL their bs, tool. lol ARGHH!.

Forum List

Back