Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

I’m pressing for details about the subject at hand. That’s not trolling

you have refused to educate your self and continue to deflec from the criminal activities of hunter and how his father has abused his office protecting him

you have refused to educate your self and continue to deflec from the criminal activities of hunter and how his father has abused his office protecting him
You’re right I apologize. I just read the book. It was riveting. Didn’t see what you referenced. Maybe I missed it. Can you show me the passage you were referring to?

You’re right I apologize. I just read the book. It was riveting. Didn’t see what you referenced. Maybe I missed it. Can you show me the passage you were referring to?
read it slower. about half of it is just about hhs credal dealings

nope - not at all.

until it is verified - - - IF it is verified to be his & there are actual crimes that has been verified, i'll chalk it up to wishful distraction from the rw nutters.
Hey loser who’s not supposed to be here since Republicans took the House. The emails have been verified by the people involved. This man Tony Bobulinski ring a bell? Hunter and his lawyers have already admitted it’s his laptop. So you don’t consider drug possession and use, lying on firearms applications, and beating and abusing young girls to be crimes. How pathetic. Going to claim the photos are all photoshopped now?

The liberals can't seem to comprehend the substance of this thread. What this President's son did should be an outrage to any law-abiding gun owner who doesn't smoke crack cocaine, doesn't falsify a federal document, and doesn't have a politically-connected father, party, and media to run interference for them.

If the son of the man who holds the highest political position in this country can display flagrant contempt for the laws of this country, laws which were meant to apply to everyone equally, then why should anyone bother to comply with those laws?

The United States is a nation ruled by laws, not by Kings. And rule of law, not the rule of Kings, is a founding principle of our country, It remains a core concept that defines who we are as Americans. But when this rule of law becomes disproportionate depending on one's political connections, then the rule of law ceases to exist. It becomes a "two-tiered" justice system, punishing one segment of society for a crime, while turning a blind eye to another for the same crime.

That was not the intent of those who created this great nation.

it’s a felony, not a petty thing. i guess you don’t take background checks seriously…gun trafficking and gun crimes are very deadly

But you didn't have a problem with the Trump staffers lying on their security clearance forms about their contacts with Russians. Also a felony.

The difference being that Hunter Biden isn't handling classified documents and he doesn't work for the government. Why must Hunter Biden be held to a higher standard than Jared Kuchner? Kuchner, who lied on his forms, had his security clearance turned down by the FBI, but Daddy Donnie overrode that decision.

The right wing obsession with Hunter Biden is costing you voters every single time you try this shit. Especially since these investigations have been ongoing since 2019 and nothing has been found. Every time the Republicans take the House in the midterms, they waste their time on phony investigations.

But you didn't have a problem with the Trump staffers lying on their security clearance forms about their contacts with Russians. Also a felony.

The difference being that Hunter Biden isn't handling classified documents and he doesn't work for the government. Why must Hunter Biden be held to a higher standard than Jared Kuchner? Kuchner, who lied on his forms, had his security clearance turned down by the FBI, but Daddy Donnie overrode that decision.

The right wing obsession with Hunter Biden is costing you voters every single time you try this shit. Especially since these investigations have been ongoing since 2019 and nothing has been found. Every time the Republicans take the House in the midterms, they waste their time on phony investigations.
haha this is a lie

if Jared lied on a gun background check i’d want gun prosecuted too…the difference is hunter hasn’t and is not a crack head

yes the president can give clearance to whoever…

LOL...
I bet you're one of those idiots who think hunters laptop is Russian disinformation.

what do you expect....... this the way liberals go through life.....:rolleyes:

1670194593234.png

Interesting.

"The Secret Service has found hundreds of documents it previously denied having in relation to the probe into Hunter Biden’s alleged gun violations, conservative watchdog Judicial Watch revealed Thursday.

Judicial Watch has been investigating if the Secret Service protected Hunter from scrutiny after the president’s son revealed in a 2019 text message the FBI got involved in the case of a missing firearm tossed in a Delaware dumpster by Hunter’s former sister-in-law-turned-lover. Nobody was charged with wrongdoing, according to reports.

Text messages purportedly from Hunter reveal what appears to be a contradiction in an official Secret Service statement, which claims the agency had “no involvement” in an alleged case involving Hallie Biden finding a gun “inside of Hunter Biden’s pickup” and tossing “it in a trash can behind a grocery store where they frequently shopped.” Yet Hunter’s text messages say “the police the FBI the Secret Service came on the scene.”

The gun store owner who sold the weapon to Hunter reportedly refused to supply the paperwork to the Secret Service when they allegedly sought to retrieve it at the time of the incident, suspecting the agency’s officers would keep the documents away from scrutiny.

Hunter has also allegedly made false statements on a gun purchase background check ATF form 4473. Conveying false inflation to ATF on form 4473 carries a fine of up to $250,000 and up to ten years in prison."

Report: Secret Service Finds Hunter's Gun Probe Docs It Denied Having

1670198142172.png

Come on man. That’s the lazy way out. Make a complete argument and have ready the sources to back it up.

When people end their arguments with… look it up or read the book. That’s giving up on the argument
So you are saying Crackhead lied in his autobiography?

Unfortunately, other than your fantasies, you have no connections to his father

Ever hear of something called a paper trail?
You mean, other than the direct testimony of Crackhead's business partner who says "The Big Guy' was Joe and that he got 10%?

Come on Trollwinger, find new lies and trolling material. That shit isn't working.

Forum List

Back