suicide by cop?

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
On my radio scanner I just heard calls go out to police and fire/rescue about a man threatening to kill himself.
What the fuck are the police supposed to do, shoot him or something?

On my radio scanner I just heard calls go out to police and fire/rescue about a man threatening to kill himself.
They’re probably looking to take him to the hospital

All that I know is if the armed person points the gun at an innocent person, the cop will use their own weapon because that is what Jamie had to do on the Blue Bloods show. In season three, he shoots a guy and later on learns that the man left a suicide letter.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly, that man ended up being the first person that Jamie had to fire his weapon at and after it happened, Jamie couldn't have looked more distraught about it.

You know ( the way a cop is trained to “ Neutralize the Threat “ by emptying his Magazine into a person holding / Carrying / Loading / inspecting/ brandishing / ... a Firearm
Shoot to stop.

Quid Pro Quo Pedo Joe says the cops should shoot them in the leg with a shotgun.

Is he oblivious to the fact that if you shoot somebody in the leg that could sever the femoral artery and they could bleed to death in mere seconds, or is he just going gangster?

Forum List

Back