Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

There is an old dictum in criminal investigations……Follow the money

Your “alleged”, I know a guy, somebody said offers no link to any actual criminal activity. Your witnesses should be able to show actual money transfers to the President or show some action by the President that would support your allegations.

You can’t

any day now.

That's why the GOP-held House is going to full-speed into an investigation of Joe and Hunter Biden.

well no surprize there; given the fact the GOP has no policies & directives in place to undo allllllll the so called damage that dark brandon bestowed upon the nation.

You like congressional investigations, don't you? Those are all part of what makes our government so wonderful. :04:

you mean bad performance art by a bunch of auditioners for a hosting gig on fox & its cohorts in the rw nutter world.

Daily Mail​

Daily Mail - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Tory - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Newspaper
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Daily Mail

I don't give a fuck who or what they are. Do the crime, do the time.

You're free to tell your "buddies" that too.
I’m not too worried about it. I’d consider it a sad day if we go around seeking out gun owners who smoke weed to give felonies to. You go ahead and lead that charge if it’s what you’re into.

sure you do. Look, you got questions…i directed you to the answer. You want to stay uninformed…fine…just get out of the way and let us adults talk
No you are playing troll games by giving an answer you aren’t able to back up so you want to send me on a wild goose chase. You’re not as clever as you think you are

the deflection is hunter's laptop. where have you been?
haha no it’s very real…despite the fact he demafasict lied and said it wasn’t…frankly if it was no big deal you all wouldn’t be working so hard to deny its existence

No you are playing troll games by giving an answer you aren’t able to back up so you want to send me on a wild goose chase. You’re not as clever as you think you are
i literally told you the answer and where to find it. hunter goes into great detail outlining his additions in his biography…if tin was to stay uneducated on the topic that’s fine but don’t get in the way of us adults discussing his crimes and how his father is abusing his office to protect him.

Hunter Biden paid Joe's AT&T bill​

There ya have it…..smoking gun
:laughing0301:

Damn, what a liar you are. From the link:

Hunter Biden paid Joe's AT&T bill and spent thousands on house repairs for him while he was Vice President, new laptop emails claim​

• 2010 emails between Hunter and his business partner Eric Schwerin detail payments for 'JRB' - likely Joseph Robinette Biden
  • They include $190-a-month on an AT&T bill and payments for house repairs
  • Thousands went on new walls, paint and AC fixes at Biden's Wilmington home
  • At the time, he was earning $230,000-a-year as Vice President
  • He has always said there was no conflict of interest between Hunter's deals and his responsibilities as Vice President
  • The details of the bills make a tangible link of how he financially benefited from Hunter's business dealings
  • In 2017 and 2018, Joe and Jill made more than $11million and they dodged taxes
  • But Hunter complained in a text to his daughter in 2019 that 'half' his salary went on paying his father's bills
  • He told her: 'Don't worry, unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary'

Hunter Biden paid Joe's AT&T bill and spent thousands on house repairs for him while he was Vice President, new laptop emails claim​

• 2010 emails between Hunter and his business partner Eric Schwerin detail payments for 'JRB' - likely Joseph Robinette Biden
  • He has always said there was no conflict of interest between Hunter's deals and his responsibilities as Vice President
  • The details of the bills make a tangible link of how he financially benefited from Hunter's business dealings
  • In 2017 and 2018, Joe and Jill made more than $11million and they dodged taxes
  • But Hunter complained in a text to his daughter in 2019 that 'half' his salary went on paying his father's bills
  • He told her: 'Don't worry, unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary'
sound like tax fraud and money laundering

OMG. :eek:

Who do you think carried Hunter during his drug issues?
You think maybe Dad was making him pay his debts once he was making money?

I can see where you think the VP would have sold out his office in return for a phone bill

I already have, in a reply to you in post 224. Which proves all you're doing is trolling.

My bad I missed that post…if the events of the post article check out and he was at the view rehab center, just before buying the gun then that should be enough evidence to show false testimony on the form and warrant legal action. A phone conversation asking for money, text messages and a photo of a crack pipe won’t prove he was using and won’t go anywhere in court.

Daily Mail​

Daily Mail - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Tory - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Newspaper
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Daily Mail

What commies do when they can't refute what's presented, they attack the presenter, ignoring the facts presented came from the crackhead himself. Carry on troll.

i literally told you the answer and where to find it. hunter goes into great detail outlining his additions in his biography…if tin was to stay uneducated on the topic that’s fine but don’t get in the way of us adults discussing his crimes and how his father is abusing his office to protect him.
You’ve got to be one of the worst debaters on the board. Take some notes from your buddies in this thread who have done a much better job e backing up their points.

Here read this post from OKTexas

This is how you make an argument and back it up…

That's irrelevant. But he tried to get money for rehab 6 weeks before buying the gun.

Hunter Biden has battled drug addiction through much of his adult life, and was discharged from the Navy in 2014 after failing a drug test. The president’s son was stopped by police with a crack pipe in his car in 2017, and an assailant aimed a gun at him while he was trying to purchase cocaine in Los Angeles in 2016.
Hunter Biden begged his sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden for cash to check himself into rehab just six weeks before purchasing a handgun — and attesting on federal forms that he had never used or been addicted to drugs.

A shocking, 4-minute, 30-second recording was discovered by The Post on a copy of the infamous hard drive Hunter Biden abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop, and emerges the same week federal agents said they believe they have enough evidence to charge him for making false statements in order to buy the .38-caliber pistol.

Forum List

Back