Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

So Congress is only going after Hunter Biden because he is the Presidents son

Partisan prosecution

We get it. You no longer have to keep belaboring the point about how ignorant you are.

Enjoy licking Hunter's ass. I personally don't know what you see in him. There's nothing that I find attractive about junkies, but you know -- to each his own.

Maybe you need to write an award winning book about Hunter and then we'll all understand the poor soul better.:laughing0301:

We get it. You no longer have to keep belaboring the point about how ignorant you are.

Enjoy licking Hunter's ass. I personally don't know what you see in him. There's nothing that I find attractive about junkies, but you know -- to each his own.

Maybe you need to write an award winning book about Hunter and then we'll all understand the poor soul better.:laughing0301:

Drug addiction is a nationwide problem

Why do Republicans care about addiction problems of a private citizen from five years ago other than to embarrass the President?

Could be because Biden lackey AG Merritless Gestapoland refuses to do his job, Troll.

Sorry Skippy, but that is primarily a state and local issue.
Why didnt Trumps Justice Department prosecute Hunter Biden?
Because they tried and found nothing to prosecute

Sorry Skippy, but that is primarily a state and local issue.
Why didnt Trumps Justice Department prosecute Hunter Biden?
Because they tried and found nothing to prosecute
You area a moron and a liar.

Making a false statement on a federal criminal background check, known as ATF Form 4473, is a violation of federal law under Section 922(a)(6) of the U.S. criminal code. It also could violate Section 922(g)(3), which prohibits a drug user from possessing a firearm with ammunition.

Did Hunter Biden Violate Law in Buying Handgun? 3 Big Questions

Drug addiction is a nationwide problem

Why do Republicans care about addiction problems of a private citizen from five years ago other than to embarrass the President?

You've gotten that question answered several times.

No matter how badly you want it, you're not going to get a different answer.

Go away and live in your fantasy land where you get to craft the answers you want to hear. You're not getting them here.

Forum List

Back