Boo!

Alexandra

Aug 5, 2016
Greetings, fellow forum dwellers!

This looks like a busy set of boards with a lot of potential for good debate, which I love. It's my first time stepping into a new forum in **eek** longer than a decade, but the place I used to post has really deteriorated so I'm trying someplace different.

So, before I launch into topics, is there anyone willing to give me a few pointers about the terrain?

This looks like a busy set of boards with a lot of potential for good debate, which I love. It's my first time stepping into a new forum in **eek** longer than a decade, but the place I used to post has really deteriorated so I'm trying someplace different.

So, before I launch into topics, is there anyone willing to give me a few pointers about the terrain?

Well you look like fun I must say.

Let's see... pointers.... bring many hip boots, and don't trust anyone who posts in this thread.

Oh wait... never mind.

As far as the terrain, it tends to jump off the terracks.

:welcome:

Welcome, Alexandra. We all hope you'll enjoy this forum. And we're sure you'll find people, whom you'll enjoy and who'll enjoy you.

Nice looking girl at your avatar, is it you? Are you Russian? At least your name is.

Last edited:
picgifs-welcome-1271667.gif

howdoingu.jpg

before I launch into topics, is there anyone willing to give me a few pointers about the terrain?
If you're Russian, or anti-Russian, be careful what you say.
Russia's FSB (KGB successor) is not far away!

This is a great place! If you are transgendered people will bend over for you.........backwards that is:thup:

Just that you never say anything derogatory about Obama or Hilliary or the Doctor will jump on you like a frog on a Junebug. And never, never, never argue with the Doctor.

Remember to turn your head and cough when someone disagrees with you.:thup:

Judging by your avatar, I take it you are a fellow fan of Amelie :). My youngest sister is probably a bigger fan than I am. As to your query, I agree with defcon4- there are some places I have only glanced at before hurrying along, the entire "taunting arena" at the bottom of the home page being the primary example. In general, I've tended to mainly post in the conspiracy section of forums, but I've found that, in general, women aren't fans of the frequently divisive dialogue in those (I myself get tired of it at times). Right now, I'm spending most of my time in the Economy sub forum, though I'm pretty sure the reason for that has to do with a particular poster there rather then the fact that I'm a huge fan of discussing the economy in general. I'm not sure what your interests are, but judging from your avatar, you may like movies, you may want to check out the review of movies/books.

Just that you never say anything derogatory about Obama or Hilliary or the Doctor will jump on you like a frog on a Junebug. And never, never, never argue with the Doctor.

aww now come on..the Doctor is a sweetheart! ♥♥

Welcome to USMB, Alexandra. I do not think there is any terrain around here that the judicious application of a Cat D11T will not take care of. 634kW of brute force... bring on those immovable objects!

C811306

Let's see... pointers.... bring many hip boots, and don't trust anyone who posts in this thread.

Oh wait... never mind.

I like you.

Welcome, Alexandra. We all hope you'll enjoy this forum. And we're sure you'll find people, whom you'll enjoy and who'll enjoy you.

Nice looking girl at your avatar, is it you? Are you Russian? At least your name is.

Others answered before I could on the AV - Amelie has been my online ambassador for quite some time. And no, no Russky heritage I'm aware of. A mutt of many other breeds, though.

Nice looking girl at your avatar, is it you? .

Amélie (2001) - IMDb

**nod nod**

But Trump trusts Putin, so I do too! [/sarcasm]

But my germs are lovely and make people smarter.

Judging by your avatar, I take it you are a fellow fan of Amelie :). My youngest sister is probably a bigger fan than I am. As to your query, I agree with defcon4- there are some places I have only glanced at before hurrying along, the entire "taunting arena" at the bottom of the home page being the primary example. In general, I've tended to mainly post in the conspiracy section of forums, but I've found that, in general, women aren't fans of the frequently divisive dialogue in those (I myself get tired of it at times). Right now, I'm spending most of my time in the Economy sub forum, though I'm pretty sure the reason for that has to do with a particular poster there rather then the fact that I'm a huge fan of discussing the economy in general. I'm not sure what your interests are, but judging from your avatar, you may like movies, you may want to check out the review of movies/books.

I'm definitely not one to shy away from flames or divisive dialogue, as long as it's pithy. Conspiracy forums.... we'll see. Thank you for the links and breakdown of your haunts! And yes, I do like movies quite a bit.

Mais non, elle est française.

Uh-oh. I see future trouble brewing with the doc...

Verra informative! Thanky!

Oh wait... never mind.

I like you.

Others answered before I could on the AV - Amelie has been my online ambassador for quite some time. And no, no Russky heritage I'm aware of. A mutt of many other breeds, though.

Nice looking girl at your avatar, is it you? .

Amélie (2001) - IMDb

**nod nod**

But Trump trusts Putin, so I do too! [/sarcasm]

But my germs are lovely and make people smarter.

I'm definitely not one to shy away from flames or divisive dialogue, as long as it's pithy. Conspiracy forums.... we'll see. Thank you for the links and breakdown of your haunts! And yes, I do like movies quite a bit.
That is the problem, if you make them smarter the entertainment value on this board goes down.

Forum List

Back