Boehner take note: Nancy Pelosi never lost a vote.

R

rdean

I was watching a news report and they pointed out that Nancy Pelosi never lost a vote. She made sure before a bill was brought to the floor it would pass.

More evidence Republicans can't govern?

Too many "abortion" bills take up all their time?

I was watching a news report and they pointed out that Nancy Pelosi never lost a vote. She made sure before a bill was brought to the floor it would pass.

The Crier-in-Chief has been ineffective since his days of handing out Tobacco Lobby checks on the House Floor. The GOP elected a crooked kook to the Speakership

Hard to loose a vote when you have your jack boots on their throats. Those democrats have but one solution, spend, spend more, and then promise more than you can deliver.

Its more evidence that democrats are lockstep sheep when it comes to house votes.

People who vote for "blue dogs" should take note of that.

2010-12-13-Boehner.jpg

The face of stupid. Worst Speaker in history.

And, looking at her list of accomplishments, she will go down in history as being one of our most effective law makers. She has done a lot for the country - even though the rw's would never admit it.

the irony is the Republicans (Boehner) are the ones who voted for the expiration for the tax breaks they themseves voted for ... and is the reason behind the fiscal cliff they are trying to avoid.

Is there anything the GOP has done effectively or gotten correct? I actually can't think of anything.

I have often asked rw's to give examples of any R accomplishment and so far, no one had been able to offer even the tiniest accomplishment.

My own search did turn up this ...

Political Irony › Shortest List Ever — Republican accomplishments of the last 20 years

(Note the links listed down a way on the page)

Once again, if the rw's would like to post a list of GObP/pubpot accomplishments, I'd love to see them.

the irony is the Republicans (Boehner) are the ones who voted for the expiration for the tax breaks they themseves voted for ... and is the reason behind the fiscal cliff they are trying to avoid.

Limbaugh, the titular head of the GObP, advised the Rs to accuse the Ds of doing what they themselves are actually doing. That's why the Rs are always accusing the Ds of being tax and spend when its actually the Rs who have raised taxes in the past and spend like drunken sailors and yep, that's why we're in the fix.

Forum List

Back