Body stench

Ask him to smile and look at the condition of his teeth and gums. Look behind his ears and see if there are mites or sores then check bewteen his toes for any signs of crud.

If you used your own washer put it on clean cycle and use a good amount of bleach.

After he leaves go for a check up and inspect the places he slept and sat for lice and others bugs.

I have a buddy from my past who came to stay with me so he could see his son. Problem is, he has a horrible stench. He washed his clothes and took a shower but he still reeks. He is stinking up the whole house. Even when he leaves, it still smells like death. Is this normal? I have four days left until he leaves.
I have known people like that.

Endure, don't let him stay again.

Ask him to smile and look at the condition of his teeth and gums. Look behind his ears and see if there are mites or sores then check bewteen his toes for any signs of crud.

If you used your own washer put it on clean cycle and use a good amount of bleach.

After he leaves go for a check up and inspect the places he slept and sat for lice and others bugs.
I want to douche my eyes with bleach just from reading the thread.

pigpen.04.jpg

There was a guy at a job I had a long time ago who smelled bad all the time, finally the manager spoke to him after a few people complained, and the smelly guy supplied a doctor's note. He had some condition that caased it and there was nothing he could do about it at that time.

I can't remember what it was though, but googled and got this:

The WHO’s official ICD-10 classification code for Bromhidrosis is: Bromhidrosis (greek: bromos_hidros; ∼ the buck’s stench_sweat), also known asconsecutive body odour (b.o.), is a common phenomenon in postpubertal individuals. In many cases, bromhidrosis may become pathologic if it is particularly overpowering or if the Bromhidrosis significantly interferes with the lives of the affected individuals. Bromhidrosis is a chronic condition in which excessive odour, usually an unpleasant one, emanates from the skin. Bromhidrosis, determined either by apocrine gland or by eccrine gland secretion, can substantially impair a person’s quality of life.

Bromhidrosis - excessive body odour B.O.

Last edited:
He has leg ulcers. I thought it may be gangrene, but hell, he'd be in lots of pain and go to a Dr. Right?

No. Does he have diabetes? Diabetes often causes nerve damage in the legs and feet, as well as poor circulation which can lead to leg ulcers. People with diabetes may not feel the pain from the ulcers because of nerve damage, and these ulcers can indeed become gangrenous.

TAKE YOUR FRIEND TO THE DOCTOR. You may save his life, or at least his legs.

Your friend is probably used to the smell. You should talk to him.
Lower Extremity Leg and Foot Ulcers

I have a buddy from my past who came to stay with me so he could see his son. Problem is, he has a horrible stench. He washed his clothes and took a shower but he still reeks. He is stinking up the whole house. Even when he leaves, it still smells like death. Is this normal? I have four days left until he leaves.

How much would it cost to put him up in a cheep Motel for 4 more days?
Tell him you just cant' take and you will pay for the room.

Priceline should have great deals this time of year.

Hell, I will pay for the damn room. I have been having dry heaves since I read this goddamn thread.

Hell, I will pay for the damn room. I have been having dry heaves since I read this goddamn thread.

:laugh2:

Forum List

Back